Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Albert Wesker! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Albert Wesker! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Albert Wesker! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Albert Wesker! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Albert Wesker!

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
Jamesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:32 am

I know Albert Wesker died at the end of Re5. But do you think if he did return further down the line in the Resident Evil that it would ruin the credibitly of the survival horror the series in some ways?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:13 am

I'm not convinced he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:27 am

Aren't there already a few topics like this...

Well I think if they do bring him back again, it wouldn't ruin the credibility of survival horror, but it would be annoying and stupid and a bad idea I think.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:10 pm

I think there is enough Wesker in RE now...i don't like the idea of bringing him back
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Well if he did come back maybe they should give him like a make over if you know what I mean. Half of his face could be burnt and he might have new super powers? If not then capcom better think of a good villian to replace him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well I think if they do bring him back again, it wouldn't ruin the credibility of survival horror, but it would be annoying and stupid and a bad idea I think.Smile
Yeah, kind of like what happened with Metal Gear Solid. Everyone screamed for a conclusion to the plot line, but now that the game is done and out, seemingly all I hear are complaints from people about how it sucked.

I personally didn't think it was all that bad, but that's beside the point.
Jamesy wrote:
Well if he did come back maybe they should give him like a make over if you know what I mean. Half of his face could be burnt and he might have new super powers? If not then capcom better think of a good villian to replace him.
They had a perfect one, Excella Gione, but they killed her off.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, kind of like what happened with Metal Gear Solid. Everyone screamed for a conclusion to the plot line, but now that the game is done and out, seemingly all I hear are complaints from people about how it sucked.

I personally didn't think it was all that bad, but that's beside the point.
Jamesy wrote:
They had a perfect one, Excella Gione, but they killed her off.

@GL, I have always considered the RE and MGS series to be on par with eachother, so that is a pretty good comparision, but I think the ending to the game(MGS) would be, and will be plenty different to that of the ending of a character(Wesker).Smile

Exept for those people who seem to think that we can't have RE without Wesker, which is a load of BS...

Agreed, Excella would have been nice to keep around, and I can say the same for Ricardo Irving and Sergei Vladimir...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Well, if Wesker did come back, it would turn the series into a much more sci fi oriented one. That wouldn't necessarily take away the survival horror aspect, just change it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:06 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
That wouldn't necessarily take away the survival horror aspect, just change it a bit.
What little of it remains, that is.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
That wouldn't necessarily take away the survival horror aspect, just change it a bit.
It has become a much more action oriented title. I think most of its scares draw from the amount of tension that surrounds you when you are playing. One reason for making frustrating controls, according to Jan Takeuchi I believe it was.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:13 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
It has become a much more action oriented title. I think most of its scares draw from the amount of tension that surrounds you when you are playing. One reason for making frustrating controls, according to Jan Takeuchi I believe it was.

I don't think the original controls are very frustrating, only as much as anything else at first.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

I don't think the original controls are very frustrating, only as much as anything else at first.Smile
The thing a lot of RE5 haters hated (Razz) was that fact that you couldn't move while shooting, but that aspect has been present in all of the games.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:17 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
The thing a lot of RE5 haters hated (Razz) was that fact that you couldn't move while shooting, but that aspect has been present in all of the games.

I have heard that alot from people, and mainly just people who have not even played an RE game before...so it doesn't concern me if they want to gripe about that nonsense, but it will bother me when it is something that is changed in RE to cater to those people...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

I have heard that alot from people, and mainly just people who have not even played an RE game before...so it doesn't concern me if they want to gripe about that nonsense, but it will bother me when it is something that is changed in RE to cater to those people...
There's no guarantees that that won't happen though. The world revolves around the green, and that means the gaming industry. Capcom will do whatever gets them paid.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

There's no guarantees that that won't happen though. The world revolves around the green, and that means the gaming industry. Capcom will do whatever gets them paid.

I know, and with how lazy they have been, as well as folding under pressure(RE5 Racist Claims), I won't put my money on them pleasing us fans before the other people who have not played RE before...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:43 pm

If I could ask for one villain to make a return, aside from Wesker, I'd want Sergei Vladimir. It would also be awesome if Ricardo Irving was like a cronie of Sergei's. That'd be fun...but alas, it won't happen. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
If I could ask for one villain to make a return, aside from Wesker, I'd want Sergei Vladimir. It would also be awesome if Ricardo Irving was like a cronie of Sergei's. That'd be fun...but alas, it won't happen. Crying or Very sad
But as you said before, there were 10 clones from Sergei, and we only saw three of the T-103's, so I bet we could see Sergei again, in one way or another...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
But as you said before, there were 10 clones from Sergei, and we only saw three of the T-103's, so I bet we could see Sergei again, in one way or another...

Hopefully. But Irving won't come back. I miss him!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I would give my eulogy for him...but instead I will wonder why Capcom doesn't take advantage of these great oppurtunities that they have opened with these great characters they have introduced most recently....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I would give my eulogy for him...but instead I will wonder why Capcom doesn't take advantage of these great oppurtunities that they have opened with these great characters they have introduced most recently....

Because they are crazy! They've made some of the best characters ever, and they waste them every time! I blame El Nino!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:23 pm

As I said before Barry Burton would make a good next villian. Its not the first time he gone over to the dark side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Jamesy wrote:
As I said before Barry Burton would make a good next villian. Its not the first time he gone over to the dark side Very Happy

lol. Definitely not. He's not evil on the inside at all.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:25 pm

KnightKrawler I don't know its just that in the Remake he could act quite well at being a bad guy esspecially when he points a gun to Jills head. Also in the past he has betrayed some of his stars members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Wesker!
Page 1 of 1