Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
degeneration - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
degeneration - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
degeneration - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
degeneration - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
degeneration - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
degeneration - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
degeneration - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

degeneration

Go down 
+13
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
ace.redfield
EvilMonster
The mastAH!
Finch
RedFieldRiot
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Spike991
frodomir
NiteKrawler
bimmershark
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

degeneration - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 am

It might have something to do with TriCell digging up the rubble in the end of Degeneration to get the G-virus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
FullMetalWesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
FullMetalWesker

Playstation Network FullMetlWesker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 am

Quote :
Do we have a time setting for Damnation? I just don't see how the T-Virus could have been released again. On this large a scale.

I think that it's not an outbreak like Racoon City, but Bioweapons being used by (possibly) terrorist groups or some military force (going by the Tank attacking soldiers)

Just my two cents
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 pm

If anything, I think it would be terrorists and even then that is pushing it. Everyone knows that any being infected with a Progenitor base is just uncontrollable. Just as dangerous to those who "use" them as they are to the ones it is being "used" on.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:49 am

The latest ORC trailer sums this up pretty nicely when the HQ is giving the USS a heads up for Mr. X being deployed.

"We're sending in a B.O.W. to contain the situation. It won't discriminate."

Later we see the USS themselves engaging the creature in battle.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
If anything, I think it would be terrorists and even then that is pushing it. Everyone knows that any being infected with a Progenitor base is just uncontrollable. Just as dangerous to those who "use" them as they are to the ones it is being "used" on.

Yeah, just ask poor Ed Ashford.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:19 pm

I loved it, I remember it was the first movie I ever bought off of Itunes. I still watch it on my Ipod when I get bored.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:21 pm

The Joker wrote:
I loved it, I remember it was the first movie I ever bought off of Itunes. I still watch it on my Ipod when I get bored.

That's cool, I would love to be able to watch in at my leisure, like on an ipod. My ipod broke though.

So, how would you compare it to the live action films, or at least the first live action RE film?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:37 pm

It's much better than any of the movies. First off. It features a G-virus monster which won me from hello.

I love it. It's very action packed, while still maintaining a bit of horror. I like the First LA movie but with CG there is a garuntee that you will get to see more, because they can animate things LA movies cant
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
It's much better than any of the movies. First off. It features a G-virus monster which won me from hello.

I love it. It's very action packed, while still maintaining a bit of horror. I like the First LA movie but with CG there is a garuntee that you will get to see more, because they can animate things LA movies cant

I do agree with a lot of that. Using CG is ideal, for a number of reasons. Obviously the characters can both look, and sound like who they are supposed to. Instead of a badass Jill who smokes or a Chris that has a shaved head, or a Claire that refuses to have her hair in her trademark ponytail.

That said, while CG has the potential to be the perfect RE movie, utilizing the things we've both mentioned, do you really feel that Degeneration was really as good, and better?

I mean, sure, it's got Claire, Leon, each being voiced by their actual VA, Allyson Court & Paul Mercier. It looks amazing, and there are some really cool visuals, like the bio-dome lab area(not the one with Pauly Shore), the G stuff, and just being a canon part of the actual RE series.

Aside from that though, the music was forgettable, even unoticable, unlike the first RE movie. The story was also lacking. I don't remember any horror, and as for action, it had some, but I want something a bit more, directed at the fans of the games. I think they spent way too much time worrying about what others think, and if people that don't play their games would be lost, and unable to keep up with the story.

CG and Degeneration had the potential, but as to whether it reached that, I don't think so, at all.

I sure hope Damnation does the RE movies more justice. The first live action film though, despite it's flaws, despite not following the game's canon, is still better.

I'd put Biohazard 4D Executer and it's amazing 20 minutes above Degeneration too.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Eh, It's just my opinion that Degeneration was better.

I did not feel the music was forgetable, and if anything the story seemed great to me. Maybe it's just a difference in taste, but I still think Degeneration is much better. But that's just me.
I am also anticipating Damnation.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm

The Joker wrote:
Eh, It's just my opinion that Degeneration was better.

I did not feel the music was forgetable, and if anything the story seemed great to me. Maybe it's just a difference in taste, but I still think Degeneration is much better. But that's just me.
I am also anticipating Damnation.

I maybe exagerated a little bit about the story, though the plot was lacking in a lot of ways.

Obviously it's still a fun movie overall, but the music is one thing that I find unforgivable about it. I mean, were there any tracks at all, that you can name that you liked?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:32 pm

That was the main theme for the movie and only played in the credits....not that it is ommitted because of that, but I would hardly count that as part of the film's score.

Anything else? I can't think of a single thing, it was forgettable. I had tons of BGM's from all throughout the series on my ipod, and while I did have Guilty, nothing else from Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Virus was pretty cool
and Infiltration was a good sneek song.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:38 pm

The Joker wrote:
Virus was pretty cool
and Infiltration was a good sneek song.

Did you know those off the top of your head? I'll look them up, I didn't find them memorable.Smile

Though something tells me I won't be very impressed, by a forgettable score. I mean, I feel like it was not only inferior to the game's soundtracks, but the first RE film too.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:41 pm

They honestly sound like something from the games to me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:51 pm

The Joker wrote:
They honestly sound like something from the games to me.

Like any tracks in particular?

I mean obviously it isn't up there with the quality of RE0, Outbreak(& File#2), or RE5, but I wouldn't even find it comparable to any others....it was just lacking any pizzaz. The best thing, in regards to music, from Degeneraion, was the trailer that used RE2 BGM's, like the 2nd Malformation Of G.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Blockade
The Living dead
The Limit
Paradise.

I honestly Like most of the OST
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:05 pm

I just looked up a track on Youtube.

Leon & Claire. It sounds nice.

Yet I don't really remember hearing it. It was forgettable, or was played in such a way during the movie that it was hardly noticed.

I've seen Degeneration a few times too. As far as the audio goes, nothing special. Visuals were the only thing that stuck with me there....even then, things like Leon, movement wise, as well as his voice, were just a bit off...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:03 am

I never remember the tracks from the movies, I only remember the tracks from the games. Only thing I remember from the movies was the opening theme of the first movie by Marilyn Manson.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I never remember the tracks from the movies, I only remember the tracks from the games. Only thing I remember from the movies was the opening theme of the first movie by Marilyn Manson.

It was just so good. Everyone liked that music I think. I just don't feel that Degeneration really took advantage of what it could have done. In most ways.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Speaking of movies anyone see the trailer for that Tekken movie looks pretty sweet to me
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Fighting game movies never really make it too great....

It's like a curse

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Perhaps the story doesn't allow it to...

MK is a good example though. Probably the only one I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:30 am

I love movies based on fighting games! I have tons of them on my computer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

degeneration
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next