Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
degeneration - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
degeneration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
degeneration - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
degeneration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
degeneration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

degeneration

Go down 
+13
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
ace.redfield
EvilMonster
The mastAH!
Finch
RedFieldRiot
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Spike991
frodomir
NiteKrawler
bimmershark
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

degeneration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:40 pm

I'd like Romero's better. But Ada in the Arklay incident? Why can't they just make the game into movie form? Seriously...you have everything right in front of you...just film it! My gosh in heaven...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Ture Ada is a complete miscast there....just like the movies using Nemesis in number 2 when he full well didn't appear until the third installment....and where was William Birkin...nowhere to be seen...the movies don't even capitalise on Wesker being one of the badest bad guys ever.....so much is wrong with those films it ain't even funny...if i was a multi millionaire i'd make the movies....exactly like the game...i just don't understand where Capcom was coming from by allowing and giving the go ahead for Andersons crap version....it's nothing like the games.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:18 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ture Ada is a complete miscast there....just like the movies using Nemesis in number 2 when he full well didn't appear until the third installment....and where was William Birkin...nowhere to be seen...the movies don't even capitalise on Wesker being one of the badest bad guys ever.....so much is wrong with those films it ain't even funny...if i was a multi millionaire i'd make the movies....exactly like the game...i just don't understand where Capcom was coming from by allowing and giving the go ahead for Andersons crap version....it's nothing like the games.
ah yes the junk about the movies countinues Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
bimmershark wrote:
i understand not liking the movies but the way i look at it like i ve said before its just another take on the whole story .

now i really like the movies . the first one i loved , second one eh was ok , the third one i really liked cause it kinda shows what it really could be like down the road if it really happened . i know probably no one will agree with me lol but i feel that aside from the games , the movies and books are just another way to enjoy a common theme

I'd be totally fine with that if they hadn't used and messed up real RE characters and themes. The way Alice got telekinesis brought my piss to a boil. I wish that they would have just kept everything that we know from RE out of the movies. Like...still have the outbreak but have all new characters and everything. That would have been ok.

You know Nite, those are exact complaints that I had, and still do, as if they hadn't messed with the characters especially it could have been more forgivable, but I am going to have to go with bimmershark here, they are just another take on it, whether it was good or bad is left to opinion, and I personally didn't think they were that bad, at least the first one was greatness, the sequel had it's moments, and the third took it overboard...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
bimmershark wrote:
i understand not liking the movies but the way i look at it like i ve said before its just another take on the whole story .

now i really like the movies . the first one i loved , second one eh was ok , the third one i really liked cause it kinda shows what it really could be like down the road if it really happened . i know probably no one will agree with me lol but i feel that aside from the games , the movies and books are just another way to enjoy a common theme

I'd be totally fine with that if they hadn't used and messed up real RE characters and themes. The way Alice got telekinesis brought my piss to a boil. I wish that they would have just kept everything that we know from RE out of the movies. Like...still have the outbreak but have all new characters and everything. That would have been ok.

You know Nite, those are exact complaints that I had, and still do, as if they hadn't messed with the characters especially it could have been more forgivable, but I am going to have to go with bimmershark here, they are just another take on it, whether it was good or bad is left to opinion, and I personally didn't think they were that bad, at least the first one was greatness, the sequel had it's moments, and the third took it overboard...

I'm going to fight from now on until it is known to all that the live action films of Resident Evil are horrendous monstrocities that just fuel the fire that burns under Hollywood! I will not rest, until that is no longer opinion...but FACT!!! It shall be recorded into history! HIIISSSTOOORRRYYY!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 pm

lol nite your pretty hardcore huh ? i think why i liked them is i am a huge zombie fan so anything zombie i love
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:13 pm

bimmershark wrote:
lol nite your pretty hardcore huh ? i think why i liked them is i am a huge zombie fan so anything zombie i love

Even if they aren't what RE is all about, they still have things that are appealing as movies in general, but I think the first one really captured the RE feel.Smile For the most part.Smile
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 pm

yeah i think the first and second one did ok in trying to keep close to the game ie. location and such

as for the third i loved it for what it was very plausible havin the t-virus wrecking havoc on the world and havin alice having "powers" not everyone has the same genetic build up so her mutating on a celluler level and not bein disfigured works .

and if i am completley wrong feel free to correct me nite or who ever just be polite lol. but isnt plausible that umbrella would be workin on a "super soldier" with the t-virus so alice bein who she is makes sence .

but iam probably goin way off of it but feels good makin up possible situations in my head
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 am

bimmershark wrote:
yeah i think the first and second one did ok in trying to keep close to the game ie. location and such

as for the third i loved it for what it was very plausible havin the t-virus wrecking havoc on the world and havin alice having "powers" not everyone has the same genetic build up so her mutating on a celluler level and not bein disfigured works .

and if i am completley wrong feel free to correct me nite or who ever just be polite lol. but isnt plausible that umbrella would be workin on a "super soldier" with the t-virus so alice bein who she is makes sence .

but iam probably goin way off of it but feels good makin up possible situations in my head

lol You mean I have to be nice? Dang. Razz No, I agree that it makes sense that Alice could change without mutation. Wesker did after all. I just don't think that telekinesis was the greatest idea. Actually, scratch that. I think it was the worst idea ever. Maybe even worse than not mentioning Alice's name in the whole first movie. Telekinesis has no place in the RE universe. Now watch, the next game will have telekinesis B.O.W.'s in it lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
bimmershark wrote:

lol You mean I have to be nice? Dang. Razz No, I agree that it makes sense that Alice could change without mutation. Wesker did after all. I just don't think that telekinesis was the greatest idea. Actually, scratch that. I think it was the worst idea ever. Maybe even worse than not mentioning Alice's name in the whole first movie. Telekinesis has no place in the RE universe. Now watch, the next game will have telekinesis B.O.W.'s in it lol.

Agreed, the telekinisis was terrible, we should leave that for Carrie, I just hope that stuff like that, in addition to the mass clones are not present in any RE games.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:54 am

Oh the mass clones. The horror! For real though, it's like they knew I hated Alice and the films themselves, so just to kick me square in the balls, they're like, "Well check this out!" and revealed a whole assload of Alices... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh the mass clones. The horror! For real though, it's like they knew I hated Alice and the films themselves, so just to kick me square in the balls, they're like, "Well check this out!" and revealed a whole assload of Alices... Crying or Very sad

Yeah, they were thinking, "So the fans really hate this character...what should we do?", "Let's put a million clones of her in it"....that has to be how the board meeting went.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:05 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, they were thinking, "So the fans really hate this character...what should we do?", "Let's put a million clones of her in it"....that has to be how the board meeting went.Smile

I personally believe that they recorded one of their board meetings and used the recording for the meeting that Wesker is in. Cheap bastards...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I personally believe that they recorded one of their board meetings and used the recording for the meeting that Wesker is in. Cheap bastards...

Well I certainly hope not.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 pm

From what i have heard in the rumour milll......the next RE game may feature ghosts instead of zombies.

PERMISSION TO NOW SCREAM, SHOUT OR DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL IS GRANTED....I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 pm

That would actually make it to where it wouldn't be RE anymore at all. It'd be a totally new game with the RE name. Kind of like the movies?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That would actually make it to where it wouldn't be RE anymore at all. It'd be a totally new game with the RE name. Kind of like the movies?

Yeah it wouldn't be quite right, good thing they didn't keep it for RE4, remember the Beta version?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:29 pm

I don't remember the beta version. Tell me. And how did you get to play it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't remember the beta version. Tell me. And how did you get to play it?

Well I never personally played it, much like I didn't play the N64 version of RE0, but there were vids, here is one.Smile
I can say that the one good thing in the Beta was the animation for holding the flashlight, which would have been
nice, but was made unneccessar by his belt light..

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:52 pm

If GL saw that vid, he'd jizz. Although the dolls were kind of strange. What's up with the Japanese and killer dolls?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
If GL saw that vid, he'd jizz. Although the dolls were kind of strange. What's up with the Japanese and killer dolls?

GL? If Ghost Leader saw it? I think he already did...Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Well he's always going on about how he hates the new play style. He'd have loved RE 4 if it were like that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well he's always going on about how he hates the new play style. He'd have loved RE 4 if it were like that.

Oh....well I am sure that he would have hated the ghosts even more than how much he loved the style.Smile Anyway he didn't dislike the controls specifically, he disliked the combination of different things, the new camera, getting more ammo, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh....well I am sure that he would have hated the ghosts even more than how much he loved the style.Smile Anyway he didn't dislike the controls specifically, he disliked the combination of different things, the new camera, getting more ammo, etc.Smile

Yep. But especially the new camera. I didn't know hatred could grow so hot...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yep. But especially the new camera. I didn't know hatred could grow so hot...

I personally liked it, not more or less than the other camera angles, but the controls were pretty much exactly the same though.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: degeneration   degeneration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

degeneration
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next