HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?

Go down 
+13
Methsia
Mass Distraction
Brunelleschi
GrandMasterTrea
RedFieldRiot
Regenerator
Wesker
PublicEnemy
frodomir
Ghost Leader
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Preator345
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
And I'd still like to know where you got your info about only 10 people surviving Wesker's plan.

I never said that, I just said that if Wesker did spread Uroboros throughout the world, only about 10 people would be chosen, you misunderstood me.
Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Since you're new here it'd be nice to know about your RE knowledge and such. Pretty much every new member who has stayed has made one Smile

I've created my introduction, it's a bit long, though, I tend to write too much...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am

Brunelleschi wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Since you're new here it'd be nice to know about your RE knowledge and such. Pretty much every new member who has stayed has made one Smile

I've created my introduction, it's a bit long, though, I tend to write too much...
Great!

Btw. try to avoid double posting. Use the edit button on your post Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 am

Oh. So the 10 people thing is just your opinion? Got ya.
Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh. So the 10 people thing is just your opinion? Got ya.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Possible? Sure.

Am I looking forward to the day it happens? Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:04 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Possible? Sure.
Albeit unlikely.

Quote :
Am I looking forward to the day it happens? Absolutely.
Yeah, kind of like combat. You romanticize it before, imagining yourself as the ultimate warrior. But once you're actually in the thick of it, you want out as fast as you can get out.

Wink
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

some pretty good reasons but i dont think it would be something like i bit you know go bite someone else
Back to top Go down
Las_Fergus
Cerberus
Cerberus
Las_Fergus

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
And I'd still like to know where you got your info about only 10 people surviving Wesker's plan.

"However, due to the fact that it was designed to accept a small percentage of the human population, it could be said to force evolution upon the human race."

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Uroboros

I know that it doesn't say 10 people, but I have read somewhere on this website, not on the page I listed, but somewhere, that Uroboros would accept 1 in every 1,000,000 people approximately, so yeah it would still be a tiny percentage of people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frequencymusic.wordpress.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Las_Fergus wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

"However, due to the fact that it was designed to accept a small percentage of the human population, it could be said to force evolution upon the human race."

I know that it doesn't say 10 people, but I have read somewhere on this website, not on the page I listed, but somewhere, that Uroboros would accept 1 in every 1,000,000 people approximately, so yeah it would still be a tiny percentage of people.

There are approximately 7 billion people in the world. Probably not quite that much but almost and it's expected to reach 7 billion very soon. So...7 billion divided by 1 million equals 7,000. And that is only if that 1 in 1,000,000 stat is true.
Back to top Go down
Las_Fergus
Cerberus
Cerberus
Las_Fergus

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

There are approximately 7 billion people in the world. Probably not quite that much but almost and it's expected to reach 7 billion very soon. So...7 billion divided by 1 million equals 7,000. And that is only if that 1 in 1,000,000 stat is true.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty I know :/

7000 people isn't very promising lol, and we don't even know if Uroboros is "sexually active" when it has no organic matter left to infect, like if it could make little Uroboros-babies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frequencymusic.wordpress.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

It seems to split into those little blobs in its unsuccessful state. A type of reproduction. Did you mean that if someone is successfully fused with Uro, would they be able to reproduce? I'm sure they would. If not, it would be devolution. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2