HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
frodomir
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 am

I personally think if Capcom were going to remake Resident Evil 2 and 3 they should put those creepy camera effects in the style of Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake. Do you think that would be a good idea. Also crimson heads should make a return as well.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm sure they'd use the old gameplay mechanic so the old camera style should be there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I personally think if Capcom were going to remake Resident Evil 2 and 3 they should put those creepy camera effects in the style of Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake.
Agreed. I always viewed that camera system as one of the things I liked about Resident Evil. Putting the new OTS camera in would just butcher them.
Quote :
Also crimson heads should make a return as well.
Good idea, too. Crimson heads are way underused in the franchise.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm

If they changed the camera that would be new game, not RE 2 anymore... No matter how good story is...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:00 pm

if they would remake RE2 and RE3 they shold keep the same system like in RE0 and Remake...come on make gamers happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:04 pm

If they ain't gonna release Re5 for the Wii then they really should remake resident evil 3 and 2.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Jamesy wrote:
If they ain't gonna release Re5 for the Wii then they really should remake resident evil 3 and 2.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. For the Wii? Seriously? The only reason it isn't for the Wii is because the Wii can't handle it. It would explode trying to run RE 5. No no, it would just look at the game and be like, "Nuh uh cowboy."
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. For the Wii? Seriously? The only reason it isn't for the Wii is because the Wii can't handle it. It would explode trying to run RE 5. No no, it would just look at the game and be like, "Nuh uh cowboy."
That's like how a 360 overheats when it's in the mere presence of an MGS4 game disk... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 pm

True Night Crawler. Well I'll just pray they remake Re2 and 3 for the Wii Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

That's like how a 360 overheats when it's in the mere presence of an MGS4 game disk... lol!

Lmao. My friend just called me and told me about how he was going to his friend's house to help him with his 360 that had just got the RRoD. Unreliable POS system.
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:14 pm

frodomir wrote:
If they changed the camera that would be new game, not RE 2 anymore... No matter how good story is...

it still will be RE2 all they did was change something its called a remake
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:46 pm

leonada wrote:
frodomir wrote:

it still will be RE2 all they did was change something its called a remake
RE2 & 3 are survival horror. Giving them the OTS camera would make them shooters and therefor butcher them.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 am

They could even include Wesker in the Re2 Remake. No harm in changing the storylinge slightly. Although Wesker would be working from behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Cakeman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:02 am

The remake(s) would be great if it was a FPS and that you can buy guns at the start of the game and get money by killing more zombies.

Spoiler:

Making it like the original ones (2 and 3) had the cameras set would be good + the loading times between doors/stairs, but I think that the best camera option would be like from RE4 beta, a mix of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5kwX0LZAc
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:01 am

Lmao Cake. For a second I thought you were serious about the FPS idea. I about died lol.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:03 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Lmao Cake. For a second I thought you were serious about the FPS idea. I about died lol.
Same here. Reading it my mind was going "WTF!? affraid "
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Please god no crimsons in RE3 remake...it's bad enough dealing with Nemesis let alone hoards of crimsons after ya backside too....oooooooooooooo just thinking about Nemesis in glorious 3D rendering....how amazing he would look, sound and move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3   Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3
Page 1 of 1