HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!

Go down 
+17
Andrew
WESKER2893
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
The mastAH!
Mass Distraction
Lisa_Trevor
lyfesArcanum
frodomir
Jill Valentine
NEMESIS23
Cakeman
Voltius
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:26 am

Freakin Reapers give me nightmares. Get this, I was playing with this total n00b-bot and he sucked really bad. Then we got to the first reaper, and he took it out with 2 shots with his L. Hawk. I was like well he's good for something at least. lol
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'd rather they have introduced a Wesker Child already and not mentioned that he/she WAS a Wesker Child.

.... *thinks to self* ... Hey guys, what's Excella's Last Name?

rofl, just kidding. eeeeeewwwww incest. Excella is the other wesker child. or Better yet, JIM from Outbreak is the other wesker child. ROFL.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 am

lol it wouldn't be incest. The Wesker Children aren't related, at least most of them aren't. A couple could be I suppose.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Freakin Reapers give me nightmares. Get this, I was playing with this total n00b-bot and he sucked really bad. Then we got to the first reaper, and he took it out with 2 shots with his L. Hawk. I was like well he's good for something at least. lol
In the end, you can always use good for nothing partners to take the hits for you, right? lol! Although then they do serve a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:34 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

I forgot which creatures the reapers were. So I looked it up. This is what people on GameSpot forums said.

Quote :
no It's the same animation. When a Reaper grabs you from behind, it somehow finds a way to spin you around so you face it while it stabs you to death.Apparently, reapers dont like reaping from behind.

Quote :
You hoping that the Reaper would give you a nice shoulder massage instead if you turned your
back against it, which would restore all your health rather then take it away? hmm ;-)

Quote :
Well, lets face it. When a reaper grabs you from the front? It reaps you. From behind? Surprise sex.

I laughed. Why can't you guys be more like this?
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:41 am

Exactly I dont like to see Jill get Reaped by a giant bloody cockroach, they might call the RSPCA on her Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:41 am

Haha, sorry. We'll try to be more entertaining. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Quote :
Well, lets face it. When a reaper grabs you from the front? It reaps you. From behind? Surprise sex.
I always thought the same thing about Drain Deimos in RE3. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Trevor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: TCameron-Virus   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 am

I think the main antagonist will be Dr.Cameron (Biohazard 4D Executor)
Protagonist Rebecca Chambers
Because Dr.Cameron is Immortal She has the strongest virus the Tcameron Virus that can make you immortal
and divide your memory into a millions of cells that you can be anyone
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Aaaaargh! Why does everyone always talk about the REmake? It's like everyone just forgot that the original still exists TT_TT

And now for the actual reply to the subject:
I really would like to see Carlos again, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Maybe Barry or Rebecca? Or both? That'd be awesome. Billy Coen would also be a nice change.
OR, the S.T.A.R.S. Charlie team from Resident Evil Fire & Ice? Now THAT is something I'd like to see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Rebbecca chamber would be a crap main protagonist. Barry Burton all the way for me.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 pm

meh it would be good for both of them really but barry is sorta just too old I've got to admit
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Barry ain't that old he's like what? 49.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 pm

im sure he means plotwise
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:46 am

I am sure by Barry will still be in good shape when RE 6 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Biohazard2Fan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Biohazard2Fan

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 pm

i want wesker back u cant just get rid of him that easy he is a main villain i mean it seems that capcom wants to make a whole new list of characters if they "killed" him off which when i think of re i think of classic characters i want the classics but in new stories and plot even though capcom does a lot of spin offs i still buy them because i am in love with resident evil i just want them to keep the main stream of the game going smoothly and that all of the fans will be happy
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: yeh   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 am

yeh i agree!! i think they should have wesker,hunk,nemesis in the next one
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:27 pm

I agree with you all too. It would be hard to part with all the classic characters we've known over the years. I hope in the future that Jill gets another starring role, since they made her a minor character at best in RE5. Possibly there could be another Jill/Barry partnership too. Barry would be an awesome character to include in the Mercenaries Mode in the upcoming RE games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 am

yeh i agree! he could turn into a monster or somthing
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:19 pm

I think a cool idea for a future RE game would be to have a non-canon game that features nearly every main RE character in a Mercenaries Mode-like game that features many levels from the entire RE series turned into Mercenaries levels. You could choose between Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, Billy, Leon, Claire, Ada, Carlos, Steve, Wesker, and Sheva, and at the end of each RE-themed level would be a well known boss from that level's game, such as Tyrant-002, Nemesis, Mr. X, Birkin (G), etc. You would also be able to play co-op anyway you want with any team you want, such as Jill/Leon, Barry/Sheva, Claire/Ada, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:37 pm

time to go biblical!!

nemmy? dead
wesker? capcom announced dead.
hunk? either retired or dead.
barry? taking care of his family
rebecca? very strong possibility of being RE6 protagonist.
FORUM NOOBS 1&2 AND JAMESY HAVE BEEN NEKRO'D
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 am

Why would HUNK be retired or dead?
Nonetheless, if he was in RE6, it'd propably just be another minigame.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 pm

retired because of umbrella being well... nonexistant?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 pm

What if he got another job? There's always work for a trained mercenary!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:09 pm

nekronuke wrote:
retired because of umbrella being well... nonexistant?

Very valid points, I have to agree with you here, although the possiblity of HUNK getting work elsewhere is definately something that cannot be ignored.

Nevertheless, Wesker is dead, get over it, besides, they started to screw his character up recently anyway, his last real appearance was in RE4, and he was seen in a little screen on Ada's mobile device.

HUNK, well Nekro pretty much explained it.

I supposed Nicholai could still be around. Maybe some other Umbrella people, maybe WilPharma(although not around anymore), TRICELL, "S", etc. plus there is a chance of another Wesker Child...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next