HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!

Go down 
+17
Andrew
WESKER2893
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
The mastAH!
Mass Distraction
Lisa_Trevor
lyfesArcanum
frodomir
Jill Valentine
NEMESIS23
Cakeman
Voltius
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Actually Tricell might dig up his body from the volcano and use the DNA to rejuvinate / clone him back to life.

Same thing happened in Tekken 5 with Kazuya.
AND in Alien Resurrection with Elen Ripley.

Remember there is no Organization dedicated to overseeing and making sure the RE storyline flows in a certain direction. Each producer can do whatever they want with it. WHATEVER they want. And the Creators after that are left to pick up the peices and do what they can with what's left.

Actually they should RE-release RE5 with an updated story where Wesker doesn't die. Hey why not? That's what they did with Code Veronica. The game sucked so they added more story and re-released it. Same with Gaiden. It took it in a direction they didn't want so they Ignored it.

Last edited by Voltius on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Volitus thats a good point. Maybe Wesker might come back a long way down the line after all? Lets cross our fingers Neutral
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Voltius wrote:
Actually Tricell might dig up his body from the volcano and use the DNA to rejuvinate / clone him back to life.
hey as long as there are madmen in the RE world that is a good possiblity
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Jamesy wrote:
lol maybe have Barry Burton as the next big villian? It's not that much of a bad idea.
Doesn't exactly seem good, either, though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I don't trust Barry. His morals seem warped.

He said something like, "I can't betray my friends, even for the sake of my family", which is kind of strange. If you're being blackmailed and your family threatened, are you really going to forsake a wife and two daughters for people whom you have absolutely no blood relation to? Shocked

Woah... how true. Maybe he should of let jill die afterall. And have Jill escape somehow and later Forgive him and be like "I would have done the same".
Then shoot Barry in the face. Twisted Evil

NiteKrawler wrote:
Barry would fight the good guys with his cheesy dialogue and eat some Jill sandwiches and drink a CAN OF FIZZ!

Then lean over and Die because a can of Fizz is really Acid Rounds for the Grenade Launcher, ROFL. cherry

Jamesy wrote:
lol maybe have Barry Burton as the next big villian? It's not that much of a bad idea.

Ehh. Barry reminds most people of their borind dads or grandpas. He's middle aged and has a receeding hairline (I think). He just doesn't seem the type. It's like Rebecca Chamers being the next Wesker. Or worse...Yoko from Outbreak or even Jim. ROFL.

*Thinks about it....*
JIM should be the next VILLAN!!! and when Chris/Sheva/Jill/Claire challenge him he should say, in the most serious tone, his catchphrase from Outbreak, "Kiss my @$$, B*tch!!!".
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Protagonist- Carlos olivra

Antagonist - Not sure....

But i would love to see Carlos as main character.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:18 am

Well i think its definatley possible for Wesker to make a come back, or maybe one of the other "Wesker" children could be the main antagonist.

I definatley want there to be a larger cast this time, Jill, Chris, Claire, Leon, Sheva and Barry as protagnoists and they could be up against the "Wesker" Children.

As for Jill being a baddie, I dont think it would work well, it worked in 5 but that was because of the p-30 progenitor and Weskers control, also the T-Antibodies were extracted from her body by Wesker to further his work on the uruboros virus (hense the paler skin and blonde hair) so there wont be any backlashing dormant virus as it clearly states in her file the dangerous part of the T-Virus had been erradicated by the anti-bodies.

I really do think Barry is in need of more air-time however as hes a great character, it would definatley be nice to see a larger game with a larger cast of characters....one can only hope!
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:28 am

Lol, maybe they can get Chris + Jill + Leon + Sheva to be in an online multiplayer game that doesn't suck like Outbreak did.

Pretty much Clone Left 4 Dead like so:

RESIDENT EVIL 6
+ Left 4 Dead online multiplayer
- Louis, Francis, Zoey, Bill
+ Chris, Leon, Jill, Sheva
- shallow run and gun levels of Left 4 Dead
+ more deep and detailed levels including puzzles
+ Survival Horror setting
- Fast running zombies
+ Las Plagas
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 am

Voltius wrote:
Lol, maybe they can get Chris + Jill + Leon + Sheva to be in an online multiplayer game that doesn't suck like Outbreak did.

RESIDENT EVIL 6
+ Chris, Leon, Jill, Sheva + Cliare
- shallow run and gun levels of Left 4 Dead (All levels that fit into one, from every campaign)
- Fast running zombies (Wouldn't call the zombies)
+ Las Plagas, majini

You mean that ^^

It would be cool, but thats whats Steam for, not Capcom... They would have to cahnge whole system
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am

Voltius wrote:

RESIDENT EVIL 6
+ Chris, Leon, Jill, Sheva
- shallow run and gun levels of Left 4 Dead
- Fast running zombies
+ Las Plagas
Yeah, 4 player coop would be awesome, especially if there were hordes of zombies like in L4D.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
Well i think its definatley possible for Wesker to make a come back, or maybe one of the other "Wesker" children could be the main antagonist.

I definatley want there to be a larger cast this time, Jill, Chris, Claire, Leon, Sheva and Barry as protagnoists and they could be up against the "Wesker" Children.

As for Jill being a baddie, I dont think it would work well, it worked in 5 but that was because of the p-30 progenitor and Weskers control, also the T-Antibodies were extracted from her body by Wesker to further his work on the uruboros virus (hense the paler skin and blonde hair) so there wont be any backlashing dormant virus as it clearly states in her file the dangerous part of the T-Virus had been erradicated by the anti-bodies.

I really do think Barry is in need of more air-time however as hes a great character, it would definatley be nice to see a larger game with a larger cast of characters....one can only hope!

I don't think there are any other "Wesker Children". Spencer himself said that Albert was the only one to survive. As it was Spencer's master plan to begin with, I'm taking his word on it.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:50 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jill Valentine wrote:

I don't think there are any other "Wesker Children". Spencer himself said that Albert was the only one to survive. As it was Spencer's master plan to begin with, I'm taking his word on it.
**Old raspy voice** "Of them, only you survived."
*Croaky, sinister voice* "Are you saying I was manufactured?"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 am

Indeed Lyfe. Good memory.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:53 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Indeed Lyfe. Good memory.
*Takes a bow* Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week!
I've seen that seen only a couple of times, but Wesker's voice and lines just stick in my head. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:03 am

In one of the reports it also stated he wasnt sure if any had survived at all, after losing contact with everyone one of them (including Albert) he knows albert is alive because he was tracking him down...the others could have reacted badly and become monsters for all that we know of the other children, but it looks like the next avenue will have something to do with them since its the first time they have ever been mentioned Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:05 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
In one of the reports it also stated he wasnt sure if any had survived at all, after losing contact with everyone one of them (including Albert) he knows albert is alive because he was tracking him down...the others could have reacted badly and become monsters for all that we know of the other children, but it looks like the next avenue will have something to do with them since its the first time they have ever been mentioned Smile
Haven't read the reports, but you make a very good point about them not having been mentioned before. Maybe it's just cause we never met Spencer before.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Haven't read the reports, but you make a very good point about them not having been mentioned before. Maybe it's just cause we never met Spencer before.

it talks about him not being sure of Alberts survival in Weskers file that you unlock after beating the game Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 am

Yeah they send mixed signals with this game. Spencer says one thing, but the reports keep it open to debate. I'd rather they have introduced a Wesker Child already and not mentioned that he/she WAS a Wesker Child. That could have been cool.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

it talks about him not being sure of Alberts survival in Weskers file that you unlock after beating the game Smile
Yeah, I don't have it yet. Need a 360 first... Sad What system do you play on?
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:

Yeah, I don't have it yet. Need a 360 first... Sad What system do you play on?[/quote]

play on the 360, and a self-certified Mercenaries addict, BSAA suit Jill is awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:17 am

I suck HARDDDDDCOOOORE at mercs. My high score is 14,000. But I rock at the story mode. I hate being timed. Sad
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:18 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I suck HARDDDDDCOOOORE at mercs. My high score is 14,000. But I rock at the story mode. I hate being timed. Sad
It just takes practice. Did you play the RE4 mercs too?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am

Nope, sucked then too. Razz
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 am

Yeah, I'm not too good either, although I did manage to get the Handcannon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 am

mercs is all a matter of memorising the locations of the combo and time extension multipliers and then kicking some backside, highest score solo is 82k with Battlesuit Jill on the village (s) and duo is prison (BSAA Jill teamed with midnight Wesker) 140k (SS)

its good fun once you get the memorising part down, but pretty frustrating doing the memorising....oh and I hate those damn reapers in the mines....pain in the backsides they are :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!   Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters that could be involved in Resident Evil 6!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next