HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Poll: Which do you prefer?

Go down 
+6
Spike991
lyfesArcanum
bimmershark
PublicEnemy
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:02 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
bimmershark wrote:
they may have had a sample of the t-virus but i dont think it was being used cause i thought and i could be wrong but the parasite that infected people was from the mines a airborne spore that infected them. tho maybe along with the parasite they experiment with the t-virus to see what it produces.

maybe a hybrid zombie that they can control , not one that just randomly walks around wanting flesh?

i am not all the way thru 4 so i dont have all the details

Yeah,as I already said,the spores are airborn,now it might be possible that they used the T virus.
The ganados,like the zombies, were an accident, and El gigante and all others developped creatures are from a mix between the T virus and las plagas,maybe.

Yeah the Ganados were not an accident, they were meant to be exactly what they were.Smile

As for the T-virus, it is just speculation that they used T with anything, they at the very least had it in their possession, but it seems logical to think that something like an El Gigante or Del Lago can happen with a parasite alone, what made that particular one so special...it may have been using T in it, but that is all speculation.Smile
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 pm

I really prefer the the Maijins and Ganados
It puts a better tension of action
Something that wasn't in the rest of the series
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 pm

I think that if they keep the current gameplay and want to incorporate the old zombies, they will have to have a tons of them at once. They're so slow and stupid that it would take sheer numbers to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think that if they keep the current gameplay and want to incorporate the old zombies, they will have to have a tons of them at once. They're so slow and stupid that it would take sheer numbers to do anything.

Yeah they can't expect to have the slow zombies with the new gameplay, they will have to change it a bit, like 28 Days Later type of zombies, and a large amount of them.Smile

@Bernard, I don't know if I prefer Ganados or Majini, I like them all equally....Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Which do you prefer?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2