Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which do you prefer? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which do you prefer? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which do you prefer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which do you prefer? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which do you prefer?

Go down 
+3
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Spike991
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Which do you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 pm

No, this isn't a Jamesy topic, but a topic that I've orchestrated!

So in RE1 you get to choose between playing Chris or Jill's Files. In RE2 it's similar, LeonA, Claire B, or ClaireA, LeonB. And I wouldn't usually count RE0's Billy and Becca decision, since you kind of have to do both in the same run, but it might still count.

So in RE1, would you prefer to play Jill or Chris? In REmake, Jill or Chris? And why?

RE2, Leon or Claire for A?

RE0, do you prefer playing as Billy or Officer Chambers?

In RE1, definately Jill. Barry completely steals the show in RE1. "It might be more useful if you, the Master Of Unlocking take it with you". I'm playing Chris' File in Director's Cut currently, and I kinda wish I was playing Jill's...but I play her File too much, and usually skip Chris'...

In REmake, probably still Jill, but it's pretty even between her and Chris.

In RE2, I had started with LeonA, and that's the way I like it. Although more of the ClaireA/LeonB stuff is canon, like Claire being infected by G, so IDK...

In RE0, well when you play as Billy, Rebecca only shoots when you do, and when you play as Becca, Billy shoots on his own...so taking that into considertation, that's how I enter most situations. If I don't want my character wasting all their ammo, I'll play as Billy(who is the only RE character thus far that cannot mix herbs), and if I want my character to help me more, I'll choose Becca. There was one time that I got caught by a Lurker, and it swalloded me whole, while Rebecca just watched in horror....how terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:52 pm

I never really go with a specific character in these games... In RE1 I just change characters between playthroughs. When I finish the game as Jill, I'll start a new game as Chris and vice versa.

RE2 I prefer LeonA ClaireB because that's what I know the best. I'm better at speedrunning that rather than the other way around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:58 pm

in the ps RE1 I usually play with Chris (I've only beat the game with Jill once)

in REmake I play with both Chris or Jill equally

RE2 the first time I've played (fooled by the Disc 1 and Disc 2 label) I started with Leon and then with Claire, but since I found out how the canon version was I always play it Claire A and Leon B.

In RE0 I change a lot of times, I actually don't care that much
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm

In re 1 and remake I play with Chris, his story is much tougher to beat, since jill inherited talents of her father with opening locked doors, you dont have that much running to do with her, but yea I agree that the most awesome dude Barry makes it fantastic, pretty much barry is the main reason for me to play as jill in RE. I haven't played 2 for a long time, but as i remember I liked Leons part more. I love how you can switch between characters in 0, but mostly i used to play for billy . . .
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:17 pm

I don't have a preference, i enjoy playing as both characters in each game.
Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

Playstation Network Had to sell it for ren

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 pm

In Director's Cut I go for Chris most of the time now since he is harder to finish the game with. Less awesome weapons, less inventory and a lack of Barry's help. I initially played as Jill since it seemed easier.

For the REmake I play as Chris since it's the more canon of the two. I can believe that Barry helped Wesker and then disappeared more than I can believe Rebecca got out on her own.

RE2 I used to play as Leon A since it was disc 1 and I always play as male chars first since I can relate to them more. Once I found out Claire A was canon I decided to do that from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VortexThePrime?feature=guide
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 am

Im same as Mass
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 pm

VortexPrime wrote:
In Director's Cut I go for Chris most of the time now since he is harder to finish the game with. Less awesome weapons, less inventory and a lack of Barry's help. I initially played as Jill since it seemed easier.

For the REmake I play as Chris since it's the more canon of the two. I can believe that Barry helped Wesker and then disappeared more than I can believe Rebecca got out on her own.

RE2 I used to play as Leon A since it was disc 1 and I always play as male chars first since I can relate to them more. Once I found out Claire A was canon I decided to do that from now on.

Yeah, though Jill is pretty relatable too.

Honestly though, while I'm playing Chris' File in Director's Cut currently, I'm craving that Jill File, just because of Barry Burton. Even though I just got finished playing REDS not too long ago, on Jill's File...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer?   Which do you prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which do you prefer?
Page 1 of 1