Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Poll: Which do you prefer?

Go down 
+6
Spike991
lyfesArcanum
bimmershark
PublicEnemy
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Poll: Which do you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 am

Do you guys pefer the Ganandos you got in Resident Evil 4 and 5 or the Zombies in the Remake and Biohazard 0? To be honest though Crimson Head zombies are more intelligent than the first stage of zombie, since crimsons can jump, run and claw its victims.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Either is fine with me. Although Crimsons aren't actually more intelligent. They are just more aggressive.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah their more agressive,and well i prefer the old school zombie,but both are "realistic",like in 28 days later...

(by realistic i mean possible,their not ZOMBBOT armed with gatling and rocket launcher on the back)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Um...Both RE 4 and RE 5 had gatling gun and rocket launcher enemies. And Nemesis used a rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: i like them both   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 pm

i think they both are good gives a break from just killing zombies , new challenges
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Um...Both RE 4 and RE 5 had gatling gun and rocket launcher enemies. And Nemesis used a rocket launcher.

I wasnt speacking about Nemesis,but normal zombies...or ganados and yeah thats true ganados were using rocket launcher,but it didnt look like that:
Poll: Which do you prefer? Terminator_004
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm

lol what does a terminator have to do with zombies or ganados?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:07 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lol what does a terminator have to do with zombies or ganados?
I think we got our answer as to why Chris is so big. He is in fact a T-1000 from the future, sent to stop Wesker! lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Either is fine with me. Although Crimsons aren't actually more intelligent. They are just more aggressive.

Agreed, and that is also correct.Smile

@PublicEnemy, I think Ganados have just as much right to use a rocket launcher, or even an AK I guess, as they are very
similar to Nemesis in how they are controlled by a parasite.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:53 am

I never faced the zombies in the Remake but the gandos were a different challenge that I looked forward to
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

@PublicEnemy, I think Ganados have just as much right to use a rocket launcher, or even an AK I guess, as they are very
Yeah, I think so too. In essence, Ganados and Majini are actually successful bioweapons, like the Nemesis. The original zombies weren't created on purpose.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, I think so too. In essence, Ganados and Majini are actually successful bioweapons, like the Nemesis. The original zombies weren't created on purpose.

Thats right,but Nemesis and the ganados arnt that much similar,the Nemesis is a lot more powerfull and strong than a ganados will ever be...but yeah both of them can take orders and execute simple tasks.

and as a good B.O.W the regeneradores were a good and creepy example,still the perfect B.O.W are the Tyrants type for me(Nemesis is in this "familly").
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

Thats right,but Nemesis and the ganados arnt that much similar,the Nemesis is a lot more powerfull and strong than a ganados will ever be...but yeah both of them can take orders and execute simple tasks.

and as a good B.O.W the regeneradores were a good and creepy example,still the perfect B.O.W are the Tyrants type for me(Nemesis is in this "familly").

I'll second that. Nothing could be compared to a Tyrant. T-001, T-002, Hypnos, Nemesis or whatever, each one of them was a great challenge.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:13 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But you see you have just explained my point, there is only one real difference, while they are both infected with a parasite of some sort, whether it be Las Plagas or NE-Alpha, the only real difference was the host, as NE was used in a Tyrant, obviously that would be much more powerful, while Las Plagas was used mostly in regular humans.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:

But you see you have just explained my point, there is only one real difference, while they are both infected with a parasite of some sort, whether it be Las Plagas or NE-Alpha, the only real difference was the host, as NE was used in a Tyrant, obviously that would be much more powerful, while Las Plagas was used mostly in regular humans.Smile

Well,using las plagas to make more "powerful" creatures created the El gigante,also dont forget El lago...but still a Nemesis or a Tyrant is better than a El gigante,for me.

And as a virus ,the T or even G viruses,got more versatility in mutations and power.
where the parasites of las plagas just stand for the people who got INJECTED ,the virus infect everything(or everyone) who get simply bitten/scratched by someone who's infected...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Well,using las plagas to make more "powerful" creatures created the El gigante,also dont forget El lago...but still a Nemesis or a Tyrant is better than a El gigante,for me.

And as a virus ,the T or even G viruses,got more versatility in mutations and power.
where the parasites of las plagas just stand for the people who got INJECTED ,the virus infect everything(or everyone) who get simply bitten/scratched by someone who's infected...

But all of the others like El Gigante and Del Lago are sort of irrelevant, as they are a bit more than just Las Plagas I bet, as the T-virus was at the very least seen in the lab by Luis, and I am sure Saddler wanted to do something with T...perhaps that is one of the ways that some of those other things became what they did, while Ganados are on par with Nemesis, as it is just a simple difference of the host being either a Tyrant or a homosapien.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 am

Yeah this and the difference between what they got injected into them(even if it makes almost the same thing,it still a different mutagenic ).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 am

Am I missing something? Did Luis and Saddler know about the T-Virus? I know Luis knew about the Raccoon City Incident.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 am

i loved the zombies! Smile old school Smile the crimson heads really scared me though.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Am I missing something? Did Luis and Saddler know about the T-Virus? I know Luis knew about the Raccoon City Incident.

Im not really sure about how they know much about T virus,Luis when imprisonned with Leon talk about the Raccoon city incident and the T virus,but I dont know if hes talking about a sample they got into the labs or a piece of newpapers(or somethin like),when he says:"I think I saw somethin about this into the labs".
But I think hes talking about a piece of newspaper(or something like) talking about the Raccoon city incident.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Yeah this and the difference between what they got injected into them(even if it makes almost the same thing,it still a different mutagenic ).

Well sure, as Las Plagas is not the same as NE-Alpha, but they are both parasites, they both control their hosts, and they both give the the host enough intelligence to use, let's say guns like rocket launchers, etc.Smile

I am not saying that those are the same, but rather that Ganados and Majini using rocket launchers or AK's is no different than Nemesis using a rocket launcher.Smile

@NiteCrawler, yes Saddler and Luis knew about the T-virus as well as Raccoon City, in the scene where Luis and Leon are tied up, Luis mentions that he had seen a sample of the virus in the lab, referring to T, and according to what we saw in Degeneration, there was alot of stuff going on with T and other viruses being bought on the black market, which was one of the goals with the advanced forms of Las Plagas, to sell better, so Saddler could have very well gotten T from the black market.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Oh ok, I thought you guys meant that it was a sure thing that Saddler was working with the T-Virus. Just speculation then?
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: poll   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 pm

they may have had a sample of the t-virus but i dont think it was being used cause i thought and i could be wrong but the parasite that infected people was from the mines a airborne spore that infected them. tho maybe along with the parasite they experiment with the t-virus to see what it produces.

maybe a hybrid zombie that they can control , not one that just randomly walks around wanting flesh?

i am not all the way thru 4 so i dont have all the details
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:17 pm

bimmershark wrote:
they may have had a sample of the t-virus but i dont think it was being used cause i thought and i could be wrong but the parasite that infected people was from the mines a airborne spore that infected them. tho maybe along with the parasite they experiment with the t-virus to see what it produces.

maybe a hybrid zombie that they can control , not one that just randomly walks around wanting flesh?

i am not all the way thru 4 so i dont have all the details

Yeah,as I already said,the spores are airborn,now it might be possible that they used the T virus.
The ganados,like the zombies, were an accident, and El gigante and all others developped creatures are from a mix between the T virus and las plagas,maybe.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm

The ganados weren't an accident. They were Saddler's army. The majini weren't an accident either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which do you prefer?   Poll: Which do you prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Which do you prefer?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next