HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..

Go down 
+4
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
frodomir
NEMESIS23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. Empty
PostSubject: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Post the ending you would have liked of seen in RE5..

I Think That wesker should have killed chris and sheva, And finished his mission with the virus. Very Happy

That would have been a good ending.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:39 pm

NEMESIS23 wrote:

I Think That wesker should have killed chris and sheva, And finished his mission with the virus. Very Happy

Uhm... Chris does some kung-fu over Wesker and wesker explodes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:53 pm

That would never happen, Cause wesker cant be stoped.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm

NEMESIS23 wrote:

Wtf?

NEMESIS23 wrote:
That would never happen, Cause wesker cant be stoped.

Apparently...he can...

I would have to say that my dream ending would be:

After crashing on the volcano, Chris and Sheva defeat the newly mutated Wesker and cause him to fall into the lava. Suddenly, Josh and Jill (ran up the hill? Smile ) show up in a helicopter and Jill tosses down a ladder. Chris just barely makes it onto the ladder before being consumed by lava and once they reach the top, Wesker, in a fit of rage, grabs the chopper with his long tentacles. At the last moment however, Chris and Sheva shoot two rockets right into Wesker's face causing a massive explosion. Then, the four heroes/heroins fly off into the distant sun.

Yep, that'd be a good ending. Smile
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Mmmmmmkay that was already used mmmmkay.^^^ LOL
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:41 pm

NEMESIS23 wrote:

Imagine that. Wink
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
NEMESIS23 wrote:

Imagine that. Wink

I cant not Imagine that mmmmmmkay. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

After crashing on the volcano, Chris and Sheva defeat the newly mutated Wesker and cause him to fall into the lava. Suddenly, Josh and Jill (ran up the hill? Smile ) show up in a helicopter and Jill tosses down a ladder. Chris just barely makes it onto the ladder before being consumed by lava and once they reach the top, Wesker, in a fit of rage, grabs the chopper with his long tentacles. At the last moment however, Chris and Sheva shoot two rockets right into Wesker's face causing a massive explosion. Then, the four heroes/heroins fly off into the distant sun.

What a coincidence, that's my RE5 dream ending, too! lol!
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:49 pm

You guys serious ? I dont like it. lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

What a coincidence, that's my RE5 dream ending, too! lol!

Yay, we are of one soul! I love you
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Ohh, okay, so Wesker(voiced by Richard Waugh) finds out somehow that the whole 'Wesker Children' thing was a load of bologna(or boloney if you prefer) and in his final atttempts on Chris and Sheva, manages to kill Sheva...

He doesn't mutate, but him and Chris have a cool fight, don't know if I would like it in the volcano, but whatever...

Chris barely manages to escape, him and Jill and Josh are all on the chopper, and it might be cool if there was something more with Josh, perhaps he is working for The Organization....Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ohh, okay, so Wesker(voiced by Richard Waugh) finds out somehow that the whole 'Wesker Children' thing was a load of bologna(or boloney if you prefer) and in his final atttempts on Chris and Sheva, manages to kill Sheva...

He doesn't mutate, but him and Chris have a cool fight, don't know if I would like it in the volcano, but whatever...

Chris barely manages to escape, him and Jill and Josh are all on the chopper, and it might be cool if there was something more with Josh, perhaps he is working for The Organization....Smile

Nice Richard Waugh insertion. Smile I'm kind of surprised they didn't kill Sheva...They have such a habit of killing undeveloped characters...

I think it would about kill Chris if she died though. Not because he cared so much about her, but because that would be the second partner he let down. I know that Jill lived but it would probably still tear him up. I still say Josh seems suspiscious... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Nice Richard Waugh insertion. Smile I'm kind of surprised they didn't kill Sheva...They have such a habit of killing undeveloped characters...

I think it would about kill Chris if she died though. Not because he cared so much about her, but because that would be the second partner he let down. I know that Jill lived but it would probably still tear him up. I still say Josh seems suspiscious... Suspect

Yeah well I am not the least bit suprised they didn't kill off Ms. Allomar, as I think we all know what would have happened afterwards...& I don't mean Chris being chronically depressed....if you now what I mean.Smile

Yeah there was something up with Josh....too bad they didn't really go into it, and it seems like the suspicion might have been unintentional though....but regardless at the end it seemed like everything was good and dandy as they just smile at eachother like a bunch of idiots, like they haven't ended a game like that before...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:59 am

Yeah, I know what you mean...Smile It sure seems that it was unintentional. They should have realized how strange he seemed. That last smile he gives as he turns and looks at them...my god, it makes me laugh every time! He's a creeper for sure! lol
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:30 am

Uhh, they fly with the chopper away to the city & from the Degeneration start they see that some plane flies into the building & there they meet Claire and zombies appear, Nemesis appears & Roars and says S.T.A.R.S , after that Alice appears & starts fighting with Nemesis , Others start to kill the zombies, after that nemesis kicks Alice out of the glass window from the building and same with the others too, they fall and land on lower building, there theyr adventure STARTS AGAIN, Infection spreads, Wesker comes out of the Lava , as a new superior fire monster 10X taller. Chris & Sheva say : Lock And Load Ppl, we got some job to do cheers

Last edited by NoobsGonnaDie on Sat May 23, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:10 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Uhh, they fly with the chopper away to the city & from the Regeneration start they see that some plane flies into the building & there they meet Claire and zombies appear, Nemesis appears & Roars and says S.T.A.R.S , after that Alice appears & starts fighting with Nemesis , Others start to kill the zombies, after that nemesis kicks Alice out of the glass window from the building and same with the others too, they fall and land on lower building, there theyr adventure STARTS AGAIN, Infection spreads, Wesker comes out of the Lava , as a new superior fire monster 10X taller. Chris & Sheva say : Lock And Load Ppl, we got some job to do cheers

That was ok but...No just no. lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:20 am

NEMESIS23 wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Uhh, they fly with the chopper away to the city & from the Regeneration start they see that some plane flies into the building & there they meet Claire and zombies appear, Nemesis appears & Roars and says S.T.A.R.S , after that Alice appears & starts fighting with Nemesis , Others start to kill the zombies, after that nemesis kicks Alice out of the glass window from the building and same with the others too, they fall and land on lower building, there theyr adventure STARTS AGAIN, Infection spreads, Wesker comes out of the Lava , as a new superior fire monster 10X taller. Chris & Sheva say : Lock And Load Ppl, we got some job to do cheers

That was ok but...No just no. lol!

Plus the fact that it is Degeneration, not Regeneration, and also the fact that Degeneration took place 3 years before RE5.
Back to top Go down
ReHunter
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:13 pm

First post yipee

Wesker shouldnt have been killed off for a start lol Mad he was to cool, and if it had to happen a main protagonist should have died with him either Chris or Jill we havent known Sheva for long enough.

More of the overall story should have been revealed a bit more information about the agency would be nice.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:26 pm

I would have been happy with any ending that didn't involve a damn helicopter into the sunset...been there..done that...and Chris' last words could have been slightly more better.

More on Tricell would have been nice but then that's how they keep reeling us in.....tidbits at a time.

I would have preffered a more neutral fight ending with Wesker instead of the crazed Uruborus nut job ending....i mean it was good but there was just something awesome about fighting Wesker in his leathers and jacket and the way he flung those shades...ah waht a villain.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:02 pm

ReHunter wrote:
First post yipee

Wesker shouldnt have been killed off for a start lol Mad he was to cool, and if it had to happen a main protagonist should have died with him either Chris or Jill we havent known Sheva for long enough.

More of the overall story should have been revealed a bit more information about the agency would be nice.

Yes he should have been killed off.Smile

@RedFieldRiot, I agree, anything that wasn't a flying into the sunset would have been okay with me.Smile

And some more fights with him like the two that we get would have been cool, just no ridiculous leather trenchcoat...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm traditional, so the flying into the sunset thing is all good with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..   Your Resident evil 5 dream ending.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Resident evil 5 dream ending..
Page 1 of 1