HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???

Go down 
+9
LeonVsUmbrella
bravotwozero007
Zombie
charlieRE2
PublicEnemy
frodomir
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Ghost Leader
Spike991
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think Darkside Chronicles is a lame game to compensate for Wii owners not getting RE5?
Yes
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
No
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 12 ]
Maybe
Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:09 pm

well no,its not a disapointment and about multi console,i bet u would like to get multi consoles games if some of those you like were goin to be available only for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Ya but the poll says does Darkside Chronicles make up for the lack of RE5 on the wii and Im saying yes because the graphics would have to be lowered way to much for RE5 to be put on the wii. It doesn't need to be a multi console game we get enough of those.
Exactly, and why was RE4 ported from the Gamecube to the PS2? Because back when Gamecube, Xbox and PS2 were the dominant console, they were close to equal in graphics quality... now the Wii took a back seat in this generation for exchange for Motion Sensing controlls.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Soul wrote:
I'm more than sure this will cover a bit more plot and even hopefully clear up the Sherry storyline.

I hope it clears some stuff up with Sherry, and I will be very exited to see William Birkin, hopefully they don't use the same character model or voice from UC, it was terrible, they need to use the guy from RE2 or RE0.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 am

I'd vote no, because I absolutely love RE5 and don't think anything that the Wii could produce would ever match it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:27 am

Well the thing is I own the 360 and the Wii and I don't own a PS3 yet. However I hate multi console games because the crappiest console always degrades the graphics.

Lets take a look... back in the day when it was PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox. You know why the gamecube version of RE4 got graphics of the year award? Its because the PS2 and Xbox didn't have as good of graphics as the gamecube. The gamecube had the best graphics (if you dont believe me you can look it up).

Thats why Nintendo took a backseat in the graphics department this time because the gamecube didnt do so well compared to the consoles with lesser graphics. Nintendo realized it wasn't all about graphics all the time but more about the games themselves so they went just the opposite and sony and microsoft stuck to the graphics formula but took a backseat on motion sensing.

Anyways, in the past there has been numerous multi console games and the system with the worse graphics always drags down the other two systems because they make the graphics for the worse system and just use ports basically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 pm

It sounds lame to me, but for any business the bottom line is making money with comparitively the least effort possible. And since the Wii is a top seller it makes sense to make a game to please these owners. However, I think it would be a real shame to have Darkside become the RE2 remake we've all been clamoring for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 pm

duralumin wrote:
It sounds lame to me, but for any business the bottom line is making money with comparitively the least effort possible. And since the Wii is a top seller it makes sense to make a game to please these owners. However, I think it would be a real shame to have Darkside become the RE2 remake we've all been clamoring for.
I agree, I sure wouldn't like this to take the place of an RE2 remake, but that doesn't mean I don't want this, and I also hope that this has more than just RE2.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 am

Lunar6000 wrote:

....Thats why Nintendo took a backseat in the graphics department this time because the gamecube didnt do so well compared to the consoles with lesser graphics. Nintendo realized it wasn't all about graphics all the time but more about the games themselves so they went just the opposite and sony and microsoft stuck to the graphics formula but took a backseat on motion sensing.

and thats why i love nintendo,graphics are not,and will never be,the most important thing for a good game.
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
I agree, I sure wouldn't like this to take the place of an RE2 remake, but that doesn't mean I don't want this, and I also hope that this has more than just RE2.Smile
You know, in my shortsidedness I didn't even think of that angle: events surrounding RE2 may not be the only facet of Darkside. Hell, I want ALL of the newer offerings, but I just don't have any of the more modern consoles (I'm a cheap troglodyte)! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
You know, in my shortsidedness I didn't even think of that angle: events surrounding RE2 may not be the only facet of Darkside. Hell, I want ALL of the newer offerings, but I just don't have any of the more modern consoles (I'm a cheap troglodyte)! Razz

lol, well I actually just saw an interview, I posted it in the video section, and one of the people at Capcom talks about it a bit and says that it will have more than just RE2, in so many words.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 am

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

lol, well I actually just saw an interview, I posted it in the video section, and one of the people at Capcom talks about it a bit and says that it will have more than just RE2, in so many words.Smile

Great!I loved the moments in UC when u shot at something and an lovely Umbrella logo would pop up,and after beating the lvl goin to the archives waiting to see what youve got^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???   Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkside Chronicles a dissapointment???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2