HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NemesisDivina
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
NemesisDivina

RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES Empty
PostSubject: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 pm

The sequel to umbrella chronicles, darkside chronicles tells deeper stories of the characters and their dark backgrounds. It walks through resident evil 2, code veronica, and tells a deeper strey of leon and krausers partnership in south america. Looks very exciting, and i am especially excited to see resident evil 2 areas with updated graphics. Let me know what you guys think?
Trailer for Darkside Chronicles farao
Back to top Go down
Pixgo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Trailer looked really good actually.Smile
I once tried that umbrella chronicles in 2 player mode but it didnt convince me...
Rail shooters are like a movie, you just play it through and after that your interest towards the game is gone. Games shouldnt be like that.

But on the other hand, if you like to see the whole story like a movie kind of thing i guess i can accept that. People have different tastes. Wink
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm all about back-ground, so any info on the character's and their histories is fine by me.

While I'd prefer to see the story advance, i.e. who's up after Wesker, I'm content to bide my time with filler-material.
Back to top Go down
Pixgo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Urubori wrote:
I'm all about back-ground, so any info on the character's and their histories is fine by me.

While I'd prefer to see the story advance, i.e. who's up after Wesker, I'm content to bide my time with filler-material.

Yeah, i can see your point there.Smile
You can get a bunch of information and if you dont like to read books or do other research or play older games or you just like to collect 'em all it's nice that they do those remakes..

But still, the whole feeling of the "survivar horror" is all gone mostly because of that controller...
CG movie would have been better choice if they necessary wanted to tell the story that way... but yeah that is just my opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 pm

RE is losing a lot of its initial "survivor horror" feel, for me. RE4 wasn't scary for the most part, RE5 was an action game, and the novels (the few that I've read) really aren't written in a way that conveys any amount of fear. I read it more as a text-documentary of a series of events.

Hopefully they'll find some way to make Darkside Chronicles actually scary. Even if it's just in the video, lots of dramatic lighting, heavy suspense, and the obligatory amount of gore and tentacled monstrosities, anything to bring back that original feeling of fear that accompanied your first experiences with the games (assuming the games scared you at any point).
Back to top Go down
Pixgo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:17 pm

That's true that re 4 and 5 were more like action games but these remake rail shooter versions go a bit too far.. hmm..
buut on the other hand, there is still a long way to go before they come up with resident evil golf..

We cannot but hope that they'll manage to seal some of the feeling from the earlier games into it.. Smile
Because i do remember my very first experiences with the games and i sure was scared back then. I tried to play it with all the lights on with 2 friends beside me cheering.
Those were the days... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.t.a.r.s 18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
S.t.a.r.s 18

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm

I have long waited to finally see Resident Evil 2 be reborn again in our modern times Very Happy The trailer is amazing and not only that but its also putting Wii on top again. Things are looking pretty good for R.E now and i cant wait for the next release. Although the style of play kinda threw me off at first, i soon found out i was underestimating. I LOVE the fact that it puts you in a cinematic perspective and now R.E can be played with two players. Capcom keep them coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guywiththeconverse
Biohazard2Fan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Biohazard2Fan

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:59 pm

i cannot wait for this im sooo excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES   RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES Empty

Back to top Go down

RESIDENT EVIL: DARKSIDE CHRONICLES
Page 1 of 1