HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...

Go down 
+3
frodomir
Regenerator
Spike991
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... Empty
PostSubject: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 am

Well we all know how lazy Capcom is, and I just though I would point out a few things, witht he help of my trusty-dusty pictures.Smile
Claire Redfield-
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... 111DCinconsitencies
Leon Kennedy-
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... 111DCinconsitencies1111
Steve Burnside-
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... 111DCinconsitencies33333
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:53 am

this is a nice little comparison you put together Spike...I would have liked Capcom to stay with the roots myself
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:43 am

I dont mind Claires new look

Leon - RE 2 and RE 4 - not same time, not same place... Of course he'd have new knife holster...

Steve - Agree, looks more like Leon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 am

frodomir wrote:
I dont mind Claires new look

Leon - RE 2 and RE 4 - not same time, not same place... Of course he'd have new knife holster...

Steve - Agree, looks more like Leon

Well I don't mind most of the little things with Claire, some of it was me being picky, but others were legitimate complaints...like I want her hair to look like it did in RE2, while playing as Claire during the RE2 section, and same with CVX.

With Leon, yeah that is pretty much what I am trying to point out, they are just reusig his RE4 character model, which is the reason he has a knife holster, which is not only lazy, but it also butts into the continuity, because it can be deducted that Leon started using a knife holster after his encounter with Claire during RE2, and we know that the knife holster seems to be a Redfield thing, so him having a knife before is kind of a paradox.Smile

Steve, well despite him looking a bit like Leon, some of the more recent scenes have show him and he didn't look too bad, so I am warming up to him...

@Regenerator, thanks, it just came to me, then I opened up a Paint and let the fun begin.Smile

I am positive that I will be updating this with some new stuff, just as soon as Capcom released a new trailer or somthing...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Steve had a tracking collar like thing around his neck in CV. That's probably what you're mistaking as a shirt collar. See for yourself.

Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... Steve
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm

No, he has the same collar in DC that he had in CVX, what I mean is that his shirt's collar, or neckline, seemed to go lower in CVX, almost like it was a wife-beater shirt, but in DC it seems more like a T-shirt.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:32 pm

I still can't warm to Steve, i don't really like Claire's new look or Leon's for that matter.....when they said they were dong a remake i was hoping it would stick to the same character formats...no major changes, same clothing, same hairstyles, same everything but just more graphically enhanced....Christ knows how bad William's going to be....he already has damn blonde hair instead of brown...not the Birkin i know and love. I like continuity in a game, RE2 was one of faves...i became a damn master at it and now this...this remake is tossing all that i knew and loved out the window.

AND POPPED COLLARS ANNOY ME BIG TIME.....i hate them in real life so god knows why they think they are trendu....uncomfortable more like.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
No, he has the same collar in DC that he had in CVX, what I mean is that his shirt's collar, or neckline, seemed to go lower in CVX, almost like it was a wife-beater shirt, but in DC it seems more like a T-shirt.Smile
Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... 01975240-photo-resident-evil-code-veronica-x

Looks like it goes up pretty high to me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... 32224322654254

The original shirt looked dirty & worn out too, this one in DC just looks off color.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 pm

i see the comparison now
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:34 pm

So are we all such die hard fans wanting it all perfect or are we nut cases pmsl

I side with die hard fans.......well i consider myself a die hard RE fan lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
So are we all such die hard fans wanting it all perfect or are we nut cases pmsl

I side with die hard fans.......well i consider myself a die hard RE fan lol!

Can't argue with that.Smile

What is "pmsl"?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 pm

lol pmsl is pissing my self laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:42 pm

That's a new one... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
That's a new one... Suspect

Yeah I thought it was just me.Smile

Well I will look for an oppurtunity to use it now.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:45 am

ive never liked steve.i just cant stand his voice
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 am

weskersbarber wrote:
ive never liked steve.i just cant stand his voice

Apparently you are in a majority, because alot of people dislike his voice and such, while I found that he was a cool character, and just all in all a great addition to the CVX cast.Smile

His new voice in DC sounds like the same guy, so I like that, but in addition to voice sounding like the same guy, it sounds like he is improving on parts, while other parts unforutnately hardly even sound like him anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...   Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkside Chronicles Inconsistencies...
Page 1 of 1