Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

More Darkside Chronicles info...

Go down 
+3
TyRaNT_
RedFieldRiot
Spike991
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

More Darkside Chronicles info... Empty
PostSubject: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Some info from the preview in the new(May 2009) GameInformer:

"While the main focus of the game is on retelling the events encapsulated by Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: CODE Veronica, you'll also play through brand new shenanigans staring Leon Kennedy in South America, adding yet another twist to the legendary RE narrative."

Well it seems to be going mainly over RE2 and CVX, so I hope they don't screw up voices for one, making the character models look like they should, and anything else to not be lazy like they have been with some of the recent stuff, Umbrella Chronicles, Degeneration, and hope it is a great game.Smile

This new thing about Leon in South America seems like overkill to me, maybe it isn't bad as he is probably always running little errands for President Graham, and Resident Evil: Starbucks probably wouldn't sell too well, so I will hope for the best and just assume that Leon wanted to brush up on his Espanol since his days in Europe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Now will Leon be sporting his trademark ginger hair in this remake or will he have his RE4 look....i recall a very ginger looking Leon in RE2....but it was kinda cute......wonder if MR X will make an appearence...i shudder at that thought...creepy sod that he was.....hope we get to see some zombies on fire.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:03 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Now will Leon be sporting his trademark ginger hair in this remake or will he have his RE4 look....i recall a very ginger looking Leon in RE2....but it was kinda cute......wonder if MR X will make an appearence...i shudder at that thought...creepy sod that he was.....hope we get to see some zombies on fire.

Well the pics that I have seen look like they are just lazily reusing the RE4 character model,although in one specific scene tha seems to be lit up by fire it looks very similar to RE2, that makes me happy.Smile
More Darkside Chronicles info... DarksideChroniclesLeon

From the very small clips in the trailer I think I remember hearing Paul Mercier for Leon and Alyson Court for Claire, I hope they don't do like UC and use all new voice actors because that would suck....

And I can't wait to see William Birkin in his good remadeness.Smile Hopefully not with the voice actor from UC...
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: RE: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:40 am

I'm a big fan of umbrella chronicles, and i never thought i would be lol, but i REALLY Want this game Smile .

Edit : Resident Evil Starbucks LOOOL
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 am

TyRaNT_ wrote:
I'm a big fan of umbrella chronicles, and i never thought i would be lol, but i REALLY Want this game Smile .

Edit : Resident Evil Starbucks LOOOL

To be honest the trailer that came with RE4 Wii edition made the game seem more epic than it was for UC, I remember at the end of the trailer it has in text, "Witness the fall of Umbrella", and I got goosebumps, it was amazing, but the game itself seemed to be lacking a little...

But they have said that they are improving on it, so we can probably expect good things, and if not we at least have RE5 to keep us busy for awhile.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:51 am

Game looks cool, but I don't plan on getting a Wii.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:

They are really worth it, having the ability to play RE games from Gamecube as well as on Wii, that is perfect.Smile

This game alone probably isn't something to go and pick up a Wii for, but previous things might be, for instance RE4 Wii edition was probably the best of the 4 versions.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

They are really worth it, having the ability to play RE games from Gamecube as well as on Wii, that is perfect.Smile

This game alone probably isn't something to go and pick up a Wii for, but previous things might be, for instance RE4 Wii edition was probably the best of the 4 versions.Smile
The thing is, I enjoy the series very much, but I'm not really a collector. I plan to get things like a couple of figures and wall scrolls etc. when I move, but since I've already played the PC RE4, I don't feel a need to play, much less own the other versions. I also have RE2 and 3 on PC, unfortunately RE1 can't run because it is too old. I've sold both my PS2 and my xbox orig. and plan to get a 360 as my next console. My sister likes the Wii though, so if she gets one I'd get those games in a hearbeat.
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: RE: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 am

Wii's are perfect for RE, just need a GC Controller and a Memory Card and you are set Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

The thing is, I enjoy the series very much, but I'm not really a collector. I plan to get things like a couple of figures and wall scrolls etc. when I move, but since I've already played the PC RE4, I don't feel a need to play, much less own the other versions. I also have RE2 and 3 on PC, unfortunately RE1 can't run because it is too old. I've sold both my PS2 and my xbox orig. and plan to get a 360 as my next console. My sister likes the Wii though, so if she gets one I'd get those games in a hearbeat.

That is cool, and let's hope your sister gets a Wii, then you will hit the jackpot.Smile

@Tyrant yes and I find the classic GC controller to be one of the best and most comfortable controllers in all history of controllers, I love it.Smile But I guess they couldn't have done worse then the Trident, I mean N64 controller.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

That is cool, and let's hope your sister gets a Wii, then you will hit the jackpot.Smile
Keeping my fingers crossed. Wink
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: RE: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:32 am

LOL @ Trident Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 am

TyRaNT_ wrote:
LOL @ Trident Smile
Yeah, that thing had a terrible design. My favorite controller would have to be the 360, although the PS controller, while small, can be quite nice.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 am

Leon looks hot! cyclops
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
Leon looks hot! cyclops
You've really got a thing for him, don't you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:49 am

he is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
he is beautiful!

Well is it just me or does Leon almost look a bit younger in those pics???

Which is a good thing by the way, as he was younger of course, and I hope they are using the correct voice actors for all of the people too.Smile

Leon-Paul Mercier
Claire-Alyson Court
Ada-Sally Cahill
Sherry-don't know, but maybe the same one from RE2
HUNK-the guy from Umbrella Chronicles was nice
William Birkin-Diego Matamores or the guy from RE0
Alfred and Alexia-the same ones from Code Veronica
Wesker-hopefully Richard Waugh, but if Douglas doesn't overdo his voice than maybe him
Steve-maybe same guy, just doing the voice a bit better
Chris-possibly Michael Flipowich or even the new guy from RE5, or Joe Whyte from REmake.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Steve's voice...my god Steve's voice... No
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: RE: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 pm

CharlieRE2 Why is your Youtube account closed?

Xbox Controller > all imo Razz
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
i hear you...I didn't like his voice either...to annoying throughout CV
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 pm

TyRaNT_ wrote:
CharlieRE2 Why is your Youtube account closed?

Xbox Controller > all imo Razz

because of some weird stalker people i closed the account.
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: RE: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Fair Enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
i hear you...I didn't like his voice either...to annoying throughout CV

Yous two are both in the large group that didn't like his voice, but I personally found it mostly fitting, which is why I feel that instead of getting somebody completely new for him, it would be best for him to do it a little better, just minor improvements, not as whiny, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah they should keep it mostly is not exactly the same. I just personally thought it was a horrid voice lol. But I realize that some people DO talk like that. He sounded like the cartoon Link. You know, where every other second he goes "Well sooooorrryyyy Princess!"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah they should keep it mostly is not exactly the same. I just personally thought it was a horrid voice lol. But I realize that some people DO talk like that. He sounded like the cartoon Link. You know, where every other second he goes "Well sooooorrryyyy Princess!"

I loved the 'soorry' line, if they change anything they can't change that, it is one of his most memorable lines, it really defines him, it is almost like Barry's 'Master of unlocking' or 'Jill Sandwich' line.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Darkside Chronicles info...   More Darkside Chronicles info... Empty

Back to top Go down

More Darkside Chronicles info...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next