Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

re2 remake??

Go down 
+11
NiteKrawler
TyRaNT_
lyfesArcanum
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
ChrisSherry
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
frodomir
bravotwozero007
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

re2 remake?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:48 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
i can understand what both of you mean, i love the old games but then i do also like the way theyre evolving now, i suppose capcom cant please everyone!!
in the world we live in now nothing can please everyone
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Regenerator wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
i can understand what both of you mean, i love the old games but then i do also like the way theyre evolving now, i suppose capcom cant please everyone!!
in the world we live in now nothing can please everyone

True That!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 am

Lunar6000 wrote:
No it wouldn't ruin them... it would add more to the game. I hear people complaining like you all the time but listen if you don't like change or something new and fresh than heres what you do... PLAY THE OLD ONES Smile.

Just because some people don't like change doesn't mean others wouldn't welcome it.
I'm getting damn sick and tired of RE4 fanboys like you telling me that.

Here's an idea, if you want to play a shooter game, go play Gears or Halo and quit ruining the franchise I love so much.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:45 am

Just think to yourself... what would make the most sense and make countless people happy? A Resident Evil 2 Remake like Resident Evil Remake... thats why it wouldn't be make.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
Lunar6000 wrote:
No it wouldn't ruin them... it would add more to the game. I hear people complaining like you all the time but listen if you don't like change or something new and fresh than heres what you do... PLAY THE OLD ONES .

Just because some people don't like change doesn't mean others wouldn't welcome it.
Quote :
I'm getting damn sick and tired of RE4 fanboys like you telling me that.

Here's an idea, if you want to play a shooter game, go play Gears or Halo and quit ruining the franchise I love so much.
I would have to agree with you. Some people start playing the series at RE4 and say they know more than us and we need to change because they want to play just another shooter... well, heres one, 80% of the games out today are shooters... PICK ONE! So, us true RE fans can play a true classic that is remake like REmake.

Edit: Please refrain from double posting, just edit your post if you want to add something.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:43 pm

lol... Ive been playing RE since it came out... I hardly started at RE4... RE4 storyline was lacking. Im just sticking up for the new combat system because people whine because its something new!

Im a huge RE fan, I love both the old and the new games but like I said Capcom cant please everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
lol... Ive been playing RE since it came out... I hardly started at RE4... RE4 storyline was lacking. Im just sticking up for the new combat system because people whine because its something new!

Im a huge RE fan, I love both the old and the new games but like I said Capcom cant please everyone.

Yeah same here, I defend it because it really isn't that new, the controls were exactly the same, just the camera, but in anycase I thought RE4's story was fine, not really lacking at all, especially not the rereleased versions with Separate Ways.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

Yeah same here, I defend it because it really isn't that new, the controls were exactly the same, just the camera, but in anycase I thought RE4's story was fine, not really lacking at all, especially not the rereleased versions with Separate Ways.Smile
Yeah, Separate Ways did explain quite a bit of the story of RE4 that you didn't get while playing the main line. Plus, Wesker was in it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 pm

And Separate Ways was a big "F You" from Capcom to the fans who denied 4 as a RE game.
Such as i.e. "Resident Evil 4 ISN'T EVEN A RESIDENT EVIL GAME! BLAH BLAH. No Umbrella, Zombies, Wesker, and it wasn't even Scary!"

RE4 had Scary moments.
It friggin' did.

And as for a RE2 Remake?
If we ever get a legitimate one we better get a RE3 one as well.
The graphics are why I don't own them.
(I want my games to match.. and RE0 & REmake just as good as 4 if not better and even some Current Gen games)
So here's hoping that Darkside Chronicles is GOOD but that it warrants the continuing demand for a RE2 remake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Soul wrote:
And Separate Ways was a big "F You" from Capcom to the fans who denied 4 as a RE game.
Such as i.e. "Resident Evil 4 ISN'T EVEN A RESIDENT EVIL GAME! BLAH BLAH. No Umbrella, Zombies, Wesker, and it wasn't even Scary!"

RE4 had Scary moments.
It friggin' did.
That's all personal opinion. I didn't find it scary at all. And even with Separate Ways, I still don't consider RE4 to be a true Resident Evil game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:11 pm

The only scare I got from RE 4 was from the regenerators. Resident Evil has never ever been scary. That's something I don't get when people complain about new RE's not being scary. Well neither were any of the others! RE 1 was the scariest...and by scary I mean creepy. The biggest "holy crap!" moment in the series was when the dogs came crashing through the hallway windows. If something other than that scared anyone more...then those people can carpool with Brad Vickers to the nearest counselor. Or heli-pool...whatever.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The only scare I got from RE 4 was from the regenerators. Resident Evil has never ever been scary. That's something I don't get when people complain about new RE's not being scary. Well neither were any of the others! RE 1 was the scariest...and by scary I mean creepy. The biggest "holy crap!" moment in the series was when the dogs came crashing through the hallway windows. If something other than that scared anyone more...then those people can carpool with Brad Vickers to the nearest counselor. Or heli-pool...whatever.

Correctamundo.Smile

I have been saying the same thing, verbatim, how the other RE games weren't even scary either, I wasn't even startled by the usual one that people say, the dogs in the hallway, I haven't found any of them to be scary, so I don't know what it is that is absent from RE4 that was present in the other ones to make them so scary...Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:27 pm

You must have been on some narcotics lol. The dogs scared the living hell out of me. I was probably 10-11 when I saw it though.
Back to top Go down
AnotherREfan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm

I didn't think Resident evil 4 was scary but it certaintly was fun. Very Happy

I just don't think I can find any game scary now a days though...so meh...
The only reason I probably thought Resident evil 1 was scary is because of my age..I was really young.

But I know they can make the game way more creepy and chilling. But I do think the new camera is a bit more scary due to the fact I can't see behind me, I just think it's too easy to kill everything. :/ So I'm all like trying to kill everything, instead of trying to avoid the creatures. They should make the monsters or zombies a lot more harder, which would be kewl. 8D
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You must have been on some narcotics lol. The dogs scared the living hell out of me. I was probably 10-11 when I saw it though.

The only fear I have experieced in RE is pretty much just the tension, which is present in all of them, maybe even Gaiden, but the gameplay for Gaiden was so horrific on its own...

Pretty much every RE though has had something pop out and give me a jump, the dogs didn't really get me, but a crimson head bursting through a door with the music turning up.Smile

RE2 had zombies burst through the windows that were barricaded, RE3 had crows burst threw a window from a vehicle, CVX had that spider thing in the cutscene that busts through the ventilation thing, even Survivor and RE4 and RE5 had their moments too, but nothing really scary for any of them...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:04 pm

It would be fantastic to remake Re2 and Re3. Even better Code Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

re2 remake??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2