Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V

Go down 
+7
Ghost Leader
VitalSigns
ThomVD
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Mullet_Wesker
Rusty Redfield
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rusty Redfield
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Rusty Redfield

RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V Empty
PostSubject: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:21 pm

First time poster, long time RE fan. IMO CV RE2 and RE 1 are the best in the series so I want your opinion on which is the best overall. I personally like Code Veronica the best because I really can't stand Jill and Leon.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:49 pm

I agree with you that those are the best three in the series. I think that because they all share awesome, mansion/castle/old-ish structures (the RPD turned museum in RE2) with their respective laboratories. Each one also has insane or devious villains (Wesker, Irons, Birkin, and the Ashford Twins).

As for which one is the best of them all...

Personally, I would go with REmake. RE2 is the fan favorite, but it's my opinion the game is a bit of a fluke. RE:CV is of course excellent, but lately I've felt that Chris' half starts to feel thin with limited characters.
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:34 am

Out of those three? RE2. None of them qualify for my top3 though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 am

From those 4 games, I like more REmake and RE2, but if I have to choose between them I'd choose RE2 cause REmake is a reimagination and an improvement of the first game so i couldn't measure it with the same stick as the other games
Back to top Go down
Rusty Redfield
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Rusty Redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 am

Good posts!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 am

I would rank them REmake > RECV > RE2

I chose REmake over 1 because I feel like it improved on it in every way. Better engine, better controls, longer, more puzzles, more guns, more story, etc. It's my favorite in the series because of the fantastic setting, immersive atmosphere, great gameplay and puzzles and it actually managed to scare me.

Code Veronica is very underrated in my opinion. It's my third favorite RE game behind REmake and RE4. I think it has the best story and music in the series, and it just feels more fleshed out and bigger than the original trilogy. It also helps that I love Claire.

I'm not a big fan of RE2 anymore. I used to love it, but now that I'm replaying it I feel it has lost its magic. It feels much more outdated than 3, mostly because of the lack of quick turning and because the map is awful, and doesn't even show which doors are locked etc. even after you've examined them. I also find the setting uninteresting, and the puzzles are just there, nothing is particularly memorable. The characters and music are great though. One of my least favorite main games.
Back to top Go down
VitalSigns
Cerberus
Cerberus
VitalSigns

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 pm

ThomVD wrote:
I would rank them REmake > RECV > RE2

I chose REmake over 1 because I feel like it improved on it in every way. Better engine, better controls, longer, more puzzles, more guns, more story, etc. It's my favorite in the series because of the fantastic setting, immersive atmosphere, great gameplay and puzzles and it actually managed to scare me.

Code Veronica is very underrated in my opinion. It's my third favorite RE game behind REmake and RE4. I think it has the best story and music in the series, and it just feels more fleshed out and bigger than the original trilogy. It also helps that I love Claire.

I'm not a big fan of RE2 anymore. I used to love it, but now that I'm replaying it I feel it has lost its magic. It feels much more outdated than 3, mostly because of the lack of quick turning and because the map is awful, and doesn't even show which doors are locked etc. even after you've examined them. I also find the setting uninteresting, and the puzzles are just there, nothing is particularly memorable. The characters and music are great though. One of my least favorite main games.

Supposedly, the REmake was the game he wanted to make from the start, however the original had to be cut down due to technological(word?) and monetary constraints.

I wasn't a fan of the lack of a quickturn in RE2, but it wasn't a deal breaker, what I didn't like was how it forced you to kill zombies. In a small room with 8 zombies programmed to attack you as soon as you come in it wastes precious shotgun bullets.

Code Veronica was good, it had a nice long story so you got your money's worth on your first playthrough, it also had all the puzzles of the older games, and I think the panning camera was a nice edition. The problem with CV was it's complete lack of replay value. With no higher difficulty or unlockables, after your first playthrough, there was no reason not to shelf the game.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:21 am

VitalSigns wrote:
Code Veronica was good, it had a nice long story so you got your money's worth on your first playthrough, it also had all the puzzles of the older games, and I think the panning camera was a nice edition. The problem with CV was it's complete lack of replay value. With no higher difficulty or unlockables, after your first playthrough, there was no reason not to shelf the game.

I did find Code Veronica replayable, despite the lack of alternative modes, but that's probably because I love the game so much. It's also twice as long as the average old RE game, and I prefer a longer less replayable game over a shorter more replayable game. Good point though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am

ThomVD wrote:
VitalSigns wrote:

I did find Code Veronica replayable, despite the lack of alternative modes, but that's probably because I love the game so much. It's also twice as long as the average old RE game, and I prefer a longer less replayable game over a shorter more replayable game. Good point though.

I think a lot of that length comes from the fact that there's a ridiculous amount of backtracking on such a large scale.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
VitalSigns wrote:

I think a lot of that length comes from the fact that there's a ridiculous amount of backtracking on such a large scale.

Meh, it also feels much bigger than the previous games. After the first part with Claire, after you've defeated the plane Tyrant, it feels like you've finished an average RE game, but that's only halfway. It does have more backtracking than RE3 yeah, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:19 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
VitalSigns wrote:

Meh, it also feels much bigger than the previous games. After the first part with Claire, after you've defeated the plane Tyrant, it feels like you've finished an average RE game, but that's only halfway. It does have more backtracking than RE3 yeah, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

It's really wearing me down, the backtracking. I can't be bothered to play as much as I originally intended to because it feels like all I'm doing is running back and forth to deliver one random item to a place where I can get another one to take back to where I came from and killing/dodging the respawning enemies over and over again.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
VitalSigns wrote:

It's really wearing me down, the backtracking. I can't be bothered to play as much as I originally intended to because it feels like all I'm doing is running back and forth to deliver one random item to a place where I can get another one to take back to where I came from and killing/dodging the respawning enemies over and over again.

I didn't feel like it's any worse than RE1/REmake and RE2. And if you hate backtracking, then you would love the shit out of RE0  Razz .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:49 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
VitalSigns wrote:

I didn't feel like it's any worse than RE1/REmake and RE2. And if you hate backtracking, then you would love the shit out of RE0  Razz .

There's a difference in going back to get something and running between places for an hour making nonsensical deliveries. There is a reason I don't play MMOs. At least CV has the whole RE thing going for it.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
VitalSigns wrote:

There's a difference in going back to get something and running between places for an hour making nonsensical deliveries. There is a reason I don't play MMOs. At least CV has the whole RE thing going for it.

To be honest, I don't really remember doing anything like that in CV. It has some backtracking yeah, but hours of uselessly running around? Not if you play the game right I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
VitalSigns wrote:

To be honest, I don't really remember doing anything like that in CV. It has some backtracking yeah, but hours of uselessly running around? Not if you play the game right I guess.

You having played it a million times propably don't take that long but when you're playing it for the first time ever and forgetting which piece of the puzzle goes where, it does take its time. It doesn't help that the so called "puzzles" are ridiculous as hell, either.

Kill a man, pluck his eye out and stick it into a mannequin to open a secret door behind your back finding a room where you have to take a sword from a statue triggering a poison trap that you have to disarm by turning a statue around in the middle of the room to reveal an iron maiden behind the first statue, stick that sword you just took into it to reveal a zombie guarding a note scroll, kill the zombie, take the scroll, run into a completely different facility trying to route all the enemies that just respawned on the way to deliver it to a piano that starts playing revealing a golden bug... in a slot machine? Then take the bug to a crazy vampire castle on top of a hill, re-deading everything on your way, put it in a music box... Only to find out that was just piece 1/2. Then go back trying to find the other piece that is behind an equally unnecessarily elaborate string of doors and secrets. Oh, and everything respawned again. Too bad.

Short version: You can only play the game "right" when you know what you're supposed to be doing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You having played it a million times propably don't take that long but when you're playing it for the first time ever and forgetting which piece of the puzzle goes where, it does take its time. It doesn't help that the so called "puzzles" are ridiculous as hell, either.

Kill a man, pluck his eye out and stick it into a mannequin to open a secret door behind your back finding a room where you have to take a sword from a statue triggering a poison trap that you have to disarm by turning a statue around in the middle of the room to reveal an iron maiden behind the first statue, stick that sword you just took into it to reveal a zombie guarding a note scroll, kill the zombie, take the scroll, run into a completely different facility trying to route all the enemies that just respawned on the way to deliver it to a piano that starts playing revealing a golden bug... in a slot machine? Then take the bug to a crazy vampire castle on top of a hill, re-deading everything on your way, put it in a music box... Only to find out that was just piece 1/2. Then go back trying to find the other piece that is behind an equally unnecessarily elaborate string of doors and secrets. Oh, and everything respawned again. Too bad.

Short version: You can only play the game "right" when you know what you're supposed to be doing the whole time.

Isn't that the same with most new classic RE games you play for the first time? If you don't memorize where what is, and if you don't have the right items with you at the right time, you'll need to backtrack.

And the puzzles in those games are equally ridiculous. I don't mind to be honest. I like classic RE puzzles.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Isn't that the same with most new classic RE games you play for the first time? If you don't memorize where what is, and if you don't have the right items with you at the right time, you'll need to backtrack.

And the puzzles in those games are equally ridiculous. I don't mind to be honest. I like classic RE puzzles.

That's just the thing. CV is bigger in scale making the backtracking more arduous than it needs to be.

And yes, the previous RE games also had you run around for items but at least in those they made some sense, mostly being keys, cards or crests, for main objectives at least. Now there are more different key items than I can keep count of. It seems like they went all out with the item game this time and I think it's way too much. Backtracking on this scale just isn't very fun and I'm glad the newer RE games took it away. Now, I wouldn't mind having more freedom to traverse the locations but there can always be a middleground.

And for the record, I like puzzles too. These are not puzzles though, these are just fetch quests.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That's just the thing. CV is bigger in scale making the backtracking more arduous than it needs to be.

And yes, the previous RE games also had you run around for items but at least in those they made some sense, mostly being keys, cards or crests, for main objectives at least. Now there are more different key items than I can keep count of. It seems like they went all out with the item game this time and I think it's way too much. Backtracking on this scale just isn't very fun.

Fair enough. I like backtracking (I love the Metroid series so yeah), so for me CV is one of the best RE games especially because it's so big, but if you don't like backtracking, I can see why RE3 is your fave  Smile . Again, stay away from 0 if you can't stand backtracking, that game is 10 times worse than RECV. Even I found it too much.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm

ThomVD wrote:
but if you don't like backtracking, I can see why RE3 is your fave  Smile . Again, stay away from 0 if you can't stand backtracking, that game is 10 times worse than RECV. Even I found it too much.

The backtracking thing isn't the thing why I like RE3. I actually thought it had the longest backtracking bit in RE until I played CV, the part when you had to go way back to the beginning of the game to do something. It may have just been the part where you check on Russo or something. The reasons I love RE3 are Nemesis, Carlos, the introduction of the UBCS, the epilogues, the first Mercenaries mode and it being the first game where you can actually walk the streets of Raccoon. The beginning part of RE2 when you just run away from the streets doesn't really count.

If I ever get a Gamecube I will play Zer0. What kind of a fan would I be if I didn't? The item system in that is similar to Outbreak so at least I know what to expect. And I'm still okay with bactracking in RE and RE2 since they are on such a small scale, being mostly inside the Mansion and RPD plus the lab areas. The enemies don't respawn either.
Back to top Go down
VitalSigns
Cerberus
Cerberus
VitalSigns

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
but if you don't like backtracking, I can see why RE3 is your fave  Smile . Again, stay away from 0 if you can't stand backtracking, that game is 10 times worse than RECV. Even I found it too much.

The backtracking thing isn't the thing why I like RE3. I actually thought it had the longest backtracking bit in RE until I played CV, the part when you had to go way back to the beginning of the game to do something. It may have just been the part where you check on Russo or something. The reasons I love RE3 are Nemesis, Carlos, the introduction of the UBCS, the epilogues, the first Mercenaries mode and it being the first game where you can actually walk the streets of Raccoon. The beginning part of RE2 when you just run away from the streets doesn't really count.

If I ever get a Gamecube I will play Zer0. What kind of a fan would I be if I didn't? The item system in that is similar to Outbreak so at least I know what to expect. And I'm still okay with bactracking in RE and RE2 since they are on such a small scale, being mostly inside the Mansion and RPD plus the lab areas. The enemies don't respawn either.

I suggest you play it on the Wii. I own a gamecube and the gamecube version of zero, it looks MUCH better on the Wii than it does on the gamecube. And since the Wii accepts gamecube controllers and gamecube memory cards, there isn't a problem playing it.

However, you can also play it on an emulator on your PC and if you have a decent graphics card it can boost the game from SD to HD. I recommend dolphin. Though since the game wasn't designed to be pirated and played on the computer, it doesn't run quite as smooth.

You can either play it using the keyboard, or if you're like me and own a wired Xbox360 controller, you can use the controller and an adapter program. I use Xpadder, it costs $10 but is worth it. Xpadder basically ties the controller's buttons and analog sticks to keyboard buttons. So, analog stick left would be the A button, analog stick up would be the W, the X would be the X button, etc. You can set what buttons you are going to use and what keyboard button they are tied to. For example, I have both the analog sticks tied to numbers 1-8 A, B, X, & Y are tied to the same keyboard buttons, left and right triggers are L and R, the bumpers are 0 & 9, and start and select are enter and shift respectively. You have to set it up manually, however, that affords you a wide range of customization. For example, I recently changed select to A with turbo for RE4, so I didn't have to spend my time spamming the A button when the QTE's came up, I could just hold down select and the program would do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:57 pm

One of the length issues with CV is also the fact that it's really easy to get lost due to the large scale of the game world, a problem I've never experienced in any other RE game. This adds length to an already lengthy game.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Well, when I replayed RE3 recently, it felt like I only moved forwards and constantly got to new areas, while in RE2 I feel like I'm wandering around in the same areas much more often. The only time I remember backtracking in RE3 for a relatively long time was when you need to get the oil and stuff.

Just keep in mind that RE0 has by far the most, and the most annoying, backtracking in the entire series. I love the game, but it was really stupid. Why didn't they just include item boxes?

Enemies do respawn in the other games. Don't remember exactly in RE1, but in RE0, 2, 3 and REmake enemies definitely respawn.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 am

RE2 would benefit much from a hard mode.

As it stands, REmake is my second favorite game in the series right after RE4. Not sure where the PS1 version goes but I will tell you that I absolutely adore RE1.

RE2, 3, and CV:X are still all great, however. I always have fun playing them and always have a good time poppin those babies into my consoles.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Now hold on a second, the enemies in CVX don't respawn. Razz Once you complete certain puzzles taht advance the plot, some enemies will spawn anew in areas (like the horde of zombies on the bridge up to the vampire-castle, hehe).

I will agree that CVX does have bat-shit-insane puzzles, but that's part of the reason I love it. I would so, so much love to see Alfred and Alexia done over again in a re-boot where they're less cheesy and even more terrifying. They are some of the most fucked villains in gaming, to me. I always felt the puzzles in the games reflected their childish and sadistic tastes.
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
VitalSigns
Cerberus
Cerberus
VitalSigns

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Now hold on a second, the enemies in CVX don't respawn. Razz Once you complete certain puzzles taht advance the plot, some enemies will spawn anew in areas (like the horde of zombies on the bridge up to the vampire-castle, hehe).

I will agree that CVX does have bat-shit-insane puzzles, but that's part of the reason I love it. I would so, so much love to see Alfred and Alexia done over again in a re-boot where they're less cheesy and even more terrifying. They are some of the most fucked villains in gaming, to me. I always felt the puzzles in the games reflected their childish and sadistic tastes.
The Ashford twins aren't alone in the "wtf is wrong with these siblings" group. Have you ever seen Black Lagoon? Hänsel and Gretel is an example that makes the Ashford twins look like Leave it to Beaver. Another would be Sorath and Tiriel from Shakugan no Shana, they aren't as bad as Hansel and Gretel but when the arc ends you'll be "dafuq did I just watch?"

I believe they would fall under the Yandere archetype.
RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V D5ba02c124737f47df9cbefb2d6a52eb

Last edited by VitalSigns on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V   RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V Empty

Back to top Go down

RE1/REmake vs RE2 vs RE C:V
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next