Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
re2 remake?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
re2 remake?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
re2 remake?? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
re2 remake?? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
re2 remake?? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
re2 remake?? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
re2 remake?? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
re2 remake?? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
re2 remake?? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

re2 remake??

Go down 
+11
NiteKrawler
TyRaNT_
lyfesArcanum
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
ChrisSherry
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
frodomir
bravotwozero007
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:27 pm

found this on the uk xbox site, saying about a "possible" remake of re2 on xbox and no doubt it would appear on ps3, they havent said they wouldnt so the door is very much open, i would love to see them do re2 for next gen, an added bonus would be to do the whole series on xbox and ps3, now that would be awesome

heres the brief passage:

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=8757
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:57 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
found this on the uk xbox site, saying about a "possible" remake of re2 on xbox and no doubt it would appear on ps3, they havent said they wouldnt so the door is very much open, i would love to see them do re2 for next gen, an added bonus would be to do the whole series on xbox and ps3, now that would be awesome

heres the brief passage:

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=8757

Thats old news... But lots of ppl are talking about RE reboot lately... Some said it could means Capcom will restart game... New characters and other crap, or possible remakes of previous stories, if u ask me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 pm

wow! dont shoot the messenger!! id prefer some remakes i think,or if they returned to classic resi style instead of more action orientated
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:20 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
wow! dont shoot the messenger!! id prefer some remakes i think,or if they returned to classic resi style instead of more action orientated

I think they will completely remake the oldies... SO story would be same, graphics would be better and aiming system and other will probs. look like re 5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:21 pm

its alright if they want to make remakes but have it be the same old RE please
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:34 pm

yeah agree totally with both of you on that one
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:35 pm

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

I think they will completely remake the oldies... SO story would be same, graphics would be better and aiming system and other will probs. look like re 5

and add some crimsons, i cacked myself when i first come across one in the REmake!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Regenerator wrote:
its alright if they want to make remakes but have it be the same old RE please
I agree with you. RE4 & 5 have way too much action shooter in them.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 pm

I don't want them to reboot the series. I like it the way it is Smile
But, a Remake of RE2 and RE3 would be great, for PS3 and Xbox 360!
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:49 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I don't want them to reboot the series. I like it the way it is Smile
But, a Remake of RE2 and RE3 would be great, for PS3 and Xbox 360!

and a polish up on re4 for both as well!! i would like to see outbreak file 3, think it would do well as online play for consoles has improved alot over the last couple of years, can you imagine a 8 player co-op with 8 of us playing???awesome!!
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Yea, if Capcom is going to remake any game at all, I want the classic RE survival horror games with the fixed camera, not the RE4 and 5 crap. RE 4 and 5 are simply shooters, not survival or horror at all. The true RE fans want a new RE game they can enjoy rather than play to get through just for the story (like I'm doing with RE 5.)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:55 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Yea, if Capcom is going to remake any game at all, I want the classic RE survival horror games with the fixed camera, not the RE4 and 5 crap. RE 4 and 5 are simply shooters, not survival or horror at all. The true RE fans want a new RE game they can enjoy rather than play to get through just for the story (like I'm doing with RE 5.)

I like to think that I am a true RE fan, and I enjoy RE4 & probably RE5.Smile You don't need fixed camera angles to make it survival horror, and they aren't just shooters, there is plenty of stuff put into the game just for fear, and from beginning to end the survival aspect is obvious.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:45 am

I really like RE1-2-3 and outbreak's gameplay, it is really like horror, the stories were nice(maybe not RE outbreak)
But in RE4 which is my favorite RE4 game in the series, the gameplay changed, it is more a shooting game instead of horror(yeah the regenerators were scary first when I've met them, I chilled), but what is nice it that you have to aim the zombies so you don't have the auto-aim like the old REgames. In RE4, I don't really chilled when I've played, but sometimes it is scary.
In RE2, I was really scared because you don't know when the zombie will show up. When you'd cleared an area and after in the story you have to return to this place, you will never know when a zombie will appear, it can pop up from a window and other ways...
Yeah so I hope RE2 can be remake, but first I want to try RE5 xD
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:29 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

i love the classic games but also i like the way the newer versions play(4+5), i think capcom have to keep changing things a little to refresh the game, i would prefer the next game to give me the same feeling the first one did, on your own, little ammo,dark areas and some puzzles thrown in to!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:06 am

bravotwozero007 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

i love the classic games but also i like the way the newer versions play(4+5), i think capcom have to keep changing things a little to refresh the game, i would prefer the next game to give me the same feeling the first one did, on your own, little ammo,dark areas and some puzzles thrown in to!
Same here. I thought RE4 and 5 (well, only demo so far) were still very scary. Especially RE4, the first time you meet Dr. Salvador. There is almost nothing scarier than having a 7 foot chainsaw weilding maniac chase you across the map, especially after having shot him 50 times in the head! Very Happy Same for the one in the RE5 demo. Plus, when the parasites sprout of headless necks when you least expect it. Man! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:22 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

Same here. I thought RE4 and 5 (well, only demo so far) were still very scary. Especially RE4, the first time you meet Dr. Salvador. There is almost nothing scarier than having a 7 foot chainsaw weilding maniac chase you across the map, especially after having shot him 50 times in the head! Very Happy Same for the one in the RE5 demo. Plus, when the parasites sprout of headless necks when you least expect it. Man! Shocked

Yeah, RE4 had some great scary moments too, but as for RE5 most seems to be in the tension I think, and the boss fights are kind of lame, the first one where you have to heat that one Uroboros thing was cool and tense for sure, but otherwise there is no backstory to them, they just show up unprovoked, then you kill them and that is all....

That is something I dislike, along with it being so planned, you start a new chapter, go through the level, boss fight, next chapter, I preferred the other games where you just went through like an adventure, where you felt like you were in the game from beginning to end...

I haven't encountered too many of the cutscenes action things, but I have noticed that RE is the only game that really captures those scenes really well, in RE when they do the split second button pressing thing in a cutscene it is cool and intense, but I have seen this in plenty of other games since RE4, and it is always slow and lame or something, like in Tomb Raider Legend, and even in Quantum Of Solace...
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re : re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 am

To be honest i think they should do like a resi 1 and resi 2 remake and / or port the originals to the 360/ps3 and have it so you can buy them in a double pack sorta thing like both games one case if you get me Razz
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

Yeah, RE4 had some great scary moments too, but as for RE5 most seems to be in the tension I think, and the boss fights are kind of lame, the first one where you have to heat that one Uroboros thing was cool and tense for sure, but otherwise there is no backstory to them, they just show up unprovoked, then you kill them and that is all....

That is something I dislike, along with it being so planned, you start a new chapter, go through the level, boss fight, next chapter, I preferred the other games where you just went through like an adventure, where you felt like you were in the game from beginning to end...

I haven't encountered too many of the cutscenes action things, but I have noticed that RE is the only game that really captures those scenes really well, in RE when they do the split second button pressing thing in a cutscene it is cool and intense, but I have seen this in plenty of other games since RE4, and it is always slow and lame or something, like in Tomb Raider Legend, and even in Quantum Of Solace...
I know what you mean about the chapters. Although in some ways it is much more convenient. Like in RE4, some chapters are much more fun than others but unless you saved separately, you had to replay all over again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm

The action button presses were patented by God of War I think. Anyway @ Spike, I kind of feel the same way as you about the chapters. It's super convenient but it can kind of take you out of the mood or something. I enjoyed the game fully nevertheless. And I still am too. I'm still going through veteran to get pro and I'm still looking for the rest of the emblems.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:33 pm

I personally would actually like to see the remakes of the old games done with the same perspective of RE4 and RE5. I mean imagine how sweet RE1 and RE2 would be with that point of view and aiming ability. They should also increase the difficulty.

Also the addition of co-op would be kind of cool maybe also because than Leon and Claire could work together in RE2 but that would kind of mess up the story considering they are supposed to split up.

Last edited by Lunar6000 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm

yeah that would be good lunar, never thought of it like that, i just thought of the remake re2 and 3 like they did with re1 on gamecube, good idea!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 am

Lunar6000 wrote:
I personally would actually like to see the remakes of the old games done with the same perspective of RE4 and RE5. I mean imagine how sweet RE1 and RE2 would be with that point of view and aiming ability. They should also increase the difficulty.

Also the addition of co-op would be kind of cool maybe also because than Leon and Claire could work together in RE2 but that would kind of mess up the story considering they are supposed to split up.
And that would ruin them by turning them into shooters.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

And that would ruin them by turning them into shooters.

good point there aswell
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am

No it wouldn't ruin them... it would add more to the game. I hear people complaining like you all the time but listen if you don't like change or something new and fresh than heres what you do... PLAY THE OLD ONES Smile.

Just because some people don't like change doesn't mean others wouldn't welcome it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:21 pm

i can understand what both of you mean, i love the old games but then i do also like the way theyre evolving now, i suppose capcom cant please everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

re2 remake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: re2 remake??   re2 remake?? Empty

Back to top Go down

re2 remake??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next