HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....

Go down 
+8
duralumin
Kytte
Umbrella Spy
ChrisSherry
Chloe Smith
Albert Wesker
frodomir
Spike991
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Dude... Woah at Excella... Not a nice way to die...
Waste, too. She may have been a homicidal, egotistical maniac, but she was pretty hot.

Yeah, too bad we didn't get to see more of her.Smile I mean her time in the RE series.Smile
Yeah, I agree. Just like Liquid Snake in MGS, Excella could have done a lot more for the franchise in the long run.

But...we still have TriCell, from everything I've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, if they decide to do an actual RE6 instead of a reboot, it would be cool to have a new antagonist like TriCell. They are in the same business as Umbrella, so it would be somewhat the same.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Agreed, some more TRICELL sounds nice.Smile I would aslo like to hear a bit more about WilPharma too.Smile And S and The Organization...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:41 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, if they decide to do an actual RE6 instead of a reboot, it would be cool to have a new antagonist like TriCell. They are in the same business as Umbrella, so it would be somewhat the same.

Agreed! TriCell is the new Umbrella. Smile however, I think Umbrella is cooler lol!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Agreed! TriCell is the new Umbrella. Smile however, I think Umbrella is cooler lol!

There will always be a new Umbrella... After remakes we will see them...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm

frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Yeah, Probably lol Smile That's true!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I haven't finished RE5 yet, but there are a few pharmaceutical companies in RE, and other organizations.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I haven't finished RE5 yet, but there are a few pharmaceutical companies in RE, and other organizations.Smile
There's also the WilPharma corporation from RE:D, though their facilities were destroyed in the fight to kill the mutated Curtis Miller. That's where TriCell got their sample of the G-virus from.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

There's also the WilPharma corporation from RE:D, though their facilities were destroyed in the fight to kill the mutated Curtis Miller. That's where TriCell got their sample of the G-virus from.

I haven't beat RE5 yet, I know I keep saying that I will today though.Smile So since I haven't I don't know what has happened to WilPharma or TRICELL as of that point, I don't know what companies are still around or what, but I am sure there will still be something.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I haven't beat RE5 yet, I know I keep saying that I will today though.Smile So since I haven't I don't know what has happened to WilPharma or TRICELL as of that point, I don't know what companies are still around or what, but I am sure there will still be something.Smile
I haven't played it yet, I'm just talking about the events that went on in RE: D. Does WilPharma make an appearance in RE5? I know TriCell is the main company, but haven't heard or read anything about others.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:03 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I haven't played it yet, I'm just talking about the events that went on in RE: D. Does WilPharma make an appearance in RE5? I know TriCell is the main company, but haven't heard or read anything about others.

Oh yeah, well in addition to Umbrella of course, there is also the ones we mentioned, WilPharma and TriCell, but the others are The Organization and S.Smile We don't know very much about either one of them, other than that The Organization is who Wesker, Ada and Krauser worked for.Smile
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
U ppl just love that blonde girl, dont u Razz

lol, she is the new lady in red, but she could very well be a very important character, if she is who I think she is.Smile
Laughing I loved how everyone thought Sherry was going to be in the game and that that girl was her, yet that girl ended up just being a civilian getting infected... I mean, she was in the game for like 1 minute right Laughing.... I won't what happened to Sherry Sad?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:30 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
U ppl just love that blonde girl, dont u Razz

lol, she is the new lady in red, but she could very well be a very important character, if she is who I think she is.Smile
Laughing I loved how everyone thought Sherry was going to be in the game and that that girl was her, yet that girl ended up just being a civilian getting infected... I mean, she was in the game for like 1 minute right Laughing.... I won't what happened to Sherry Sad?

Yeah, I can't believe that I didn't even recognize Jill when I saw it, I was so sure it was Sherry at first.Smile Same with the lady in the Red Dress, turns out she was nothing....

I want to know what happened to Sherry, and what happened to The Organization...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4