HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....

Go down 
+8
duralumin
Kytte
Umbrella Spy
ChrisSherry
Chloe Smith
Albert Wesker
frodomir
Spike991
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Yeah, thats too early to say... Maybe she will be the good one at the end

Maybe, But, I doubt it. Smile

Yeah, she seems like a real bad one.Smile Jackal just seems theatrical, I will enjoy watching him, he will probably be as entertaining as Ramon.

She does, and she seems like she will be annoying lol
Yeah! I think I will like him though Smile

Why don't you think you won't like her?

I just don't, I think she will be annoying, and mean, actually you can tell from the trailers that she will be mean and evil Smile lol

But so is Wesker.Smile

Good point! lol
and I love Wesker Smile

I don't know, we'll have to wait till RE5 comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I just don't, I think she will be annoying, and mean, actually you can tell from the trailers that she will be mean and evil Smile lol

But so is Wesker.Smile[/quote]

Good point! lol
and I love Wesker Smile

I don't know, we'll have to wait till RE5 comes out Smile[/quote]

No, I meant that you said that you wouldn't like her because she is mean, but Wesker is the same and you like him?Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

But so is Wesker.Smile

Good point! lol
and I love Wesker Smile

I don't know, we'll have to wait till RE5 comes out Smile[/quote]

No, I meant that you said that you wouldn't like her because she is mean, but Wesker is the same and you like him?Smile[/quote]

Yeah, I know, That why I said good point lol

I don't know how to explain it lol
I just don't think I'll like her, and I know that Wesker is mean, but he's still cool!

She just seems like shes going to be annoying mean lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

I just don't think I'll like her, and I know that Wesker is mean, but he's still cool!

Annoying mean? Well, considering the fact that you don't really like Ada either, I can sort of tell that you won't like her, since her and Ada have similar personalities, somewhat similar.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:06 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Annoying mean? Well, considering the fact that you don't really like Ada either, I can sort of tell that you won't like her, since her and Ada have similar personalities, somewhat similar.Smile

Hey! That could be it!
thank you! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:21 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Hey! That could be it!
thank you! lol Smile

No problem.Smile Other than the fact that I think she will be a cool character, the actress for her, Nina Fehren, does not only the motion capture, but the voice and he mocap on the face, so she is doing a lot more than any other one person, and that is pretty admirable.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Hey! That could be it!
thank you! lol Smile

No problem.Smile Other than the fact that I think she will be a cool character, the actress for her, Nina Fehren, does not only the motion capture, but the voice and he mocap on the face, so she is doing a lot more than any other one person, and that is pretty admirable.Smile

Yeah, I agree with the actress part, that is admirable! Smile
I think it's really cool when the Actors/Actress' get really into they're roles! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:30 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I think it's really cool when the Actors/Actress' get really into they're roles! Smile

Yeah, and sometimes they do stuff over the top and it can be used for outtakes.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Yeah, and sometimes they do stuff over the top and it can be used for outtakes.Smile

Yeah, Outtakes/Bloopers are great! Smile

The guy named "Jackal" Seems like he will be a funny guy Smile
Even if it's not on purpose lol
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:21 pm

nice work i want that game in my hands i cant wait anymore Mad
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Me too,but we have to wait 2 months yet.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:04 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

The guy named "Jackal" Seems like he will be a funny guy Smile
Even if it's not on purpose lol

I agree.He's became one of my sympathies already!

"Let's start the show! BOOM! HAHAHA!!!!"

By the way,i have a query.Does anyone know the second name of Spencer? ( I mean the E. tag)
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 am

I've been looking around for new RE5 info, or just RE5 info I haven't seen yet, and I found out that "Jackal/Boom Guy's" name is Ricardo Irving, and theres a small profile for him on RE WIKI. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:42 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I've been looking around for new RE5 info, or just RE5 info I haven't seen yet, and I found out that "Jackal/Boom Guy's" name is Ricardo Irving, and theres a small profile for him on RE WIKI. Smile

Yeah, I heard something about his name being Ricardo Irving, but then who is Jackal?Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Yeah, I heard something about his name being Ricardo Irving, but then who is Jackal?Smile

Good question
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Cool stuff from RE5, Spike. I really like Excella, IMO she's got that Alexia air about her (and no...I know she's not the sociopathic genius that Alexia was)...but still. Just my .02.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 pm

duralumin wrote:
Cool stuff from RE5, Spike. I really like Excella, IMO she's got that Alexia air about her (and no...I know she's not the sociopathic genius that Alexia was)...but still. Just my .02.

I like your '.02', lol.Smile Yeah, I have to agree, she has a little of Alexia to her, she is beautiful, she has a connection to a crooked corporation, and I can't wait to see her character in action, trying to seduce Wesker no less.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Maybe it's a fake name? or a nick name? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:14 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Maybe it's a fake name? or a nick name? Smile

Maybe, I think that it fits him really well, at least from what we have seen of him in the trailers.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 pm

I gotta be honest, at first I wasn't that piqued about RE5, but with threads like this, etc., I'm starting to get into the whole concept...all the info-sharing is great stuff, gang!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:29 pm

duralumin wrote:
I gotta be honest, at first I wasn't that piqued about RE5, but with threads like this, etc., I'm starting to get into the whole concept...all the info-sharing is great stuff, gang!

I completely agree, before some of these forums, I was beginning to lose some exitement in RE5, but the stuff with the new characters, and the disscusions about 'tube lady', 'red dress lady' and 'bird lady' have sparked my interests again.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 am

Excella Gionne-Better Resolution

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 Excellagionne-1

Ozwell E. Spencer

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 Render_spencer
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Ozy the mind freak =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Ozwell E. Spencer

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 Render_spencer

Where did the pic of Spencer come from?Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 Birdface

I'm pretty sure the bird lady is Jill! and she still looks like the girl in the tube Smile

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next