HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....

Go down 
+8
duralumin
Kytte
Umbrella Spy
ChrisSherry
Chloe Smith
Albert Wesker
frodomir
Spike991
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:13 pm

ChrisSherry that is the best pic of bird lady while doing the somersaults that I have seen.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry that is the best pic of bird lady while doing the somersaults that I have seen.Smile

lol me too! I found it on another forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, she's about to pwn Sheva's @$$. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, I can't wait to see the entire fight scene, it looks really cool.Smile It seems like all of the clothing & the mask would fall off with all of those acrobatics....Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, I can't wait to see the entire fight scene, it looks really cool.Smile It seems like all of the clothing & the mask would fall off with all of those acrobatics....Smile
True, but her identity can't be revealed that early in the game, now can it? (This is assuming that the introduction to "bird lady" is in fact a main development in the plot of the game.) Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:51 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

True, but her identity can't be revealed that early in the game, now can it? (This is assuming that the introduction to "bird lady" is in fact a main development in the plot of the game.) Wink

We don't really know how early that part is, I would assume that it was a bit later, at least at a half-way mark.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

We don't really know how early that part is, I would assume that it was a bit later, at least at a half-way mark.Smile
Yeah, the demo reveals virtually nothing of the plot. You can determine more from the trailers than the demo. We do know that you have to fight (or at least cutscene) the Plague Doctor at some point, but yeah, you're right, I don't know when that will be yet. The tension just keeps building! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 am

Spike991 wrote:
Albert Wesker wrote:
Ozwell E. Spencer

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Render_spencer

Where did the pic of Spencer come from?Smile

From Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:37 am

Ricardo Irving-New Official Image
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 OfficialIrving

Excella Gionne's New Images
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Excella4
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Excella3
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Excella2

Resident Evil 5 Wallpapers

Excella Gionne (I have this in my desktop) Wink
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Re5excella_wallpaper_1280

Sheva Alomar
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Re5sheva_wallpaper_1280

Chris Redfield
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Re5chris_wallpaper_1280

By the fear of Wesker
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Re5_32

By the fear of Jill
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Re5_29
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 am

Nice Wallpapers! I like the Ricardo Irving picture Smile
and I like the wallpapers with Wesker, Chris, Sheva, Jill/Bird Lady
and the other one with just Chris and Jill/Bird Lady.

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 am

So far, I think that Sheva is AWESOME! I can't wait to see her in the full game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:09 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
So far, I think that Sheva is AWESOME! I can't wait to see her in the full game. Very Happy

Yeah, She's ok Smile
I'm kind of worried she will end up a bad person or something though lol
But, She's cool in the demo Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:46 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Yeah, She's ok Smile

I have never thought too much of her, but she might be better in the full game, although I have heard that she dies alot.... Mad
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Yeah, She's ok Smile

I have never thought too much of her, but she might be better in the full game, although I have heard that she dies alot.... Mad
Well, her AI is quite strong, as long as you do it right. However, when I play co-op offline with my friend she always gets killed (because she is no longer AI, lol)
Nah, I'm just kiddin', she does help you out a lot though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 pm

very nice stuff like always
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 am

Ozwell E.Spencer murdered by Albert Wesker

Ricardo's Appearance

Ricardo's Mutation

Ricardo's Death

Chris and Jill's Reunion

Excella Gionne's Death
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:08 am

Wow, those are some major spoilers.....
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
yes I agree that is why I won't check these out right now
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
yes I agree that is why I won't check these out right now

The pictures alone are pretty spoiling, with Jill and all being visible, but I just watched these, well....there is one twist that they added on and I am not really pleased with it at all...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Dude... Woah at Excella... Not a nice way to die...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 pm

frodomir wrote:

Yeah really, almost reminds me of James Marcus at first.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:14 am

frodomir wrote:
Waste, too. She may have been a homicidal, egotistical maniac, but she was pretty hot.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Waste, too. She may have been a homicidal, egotistical maniac, but she was pretty hot.
Well that's an understatement. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Well that's an understatement. Very Happy

Yeah... And you know how women like her end... Timed bomb

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, too bad we didn't get to see more of her.Smile I mean her time in the RE series.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next