HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....

Go down 
+8
duralumin
Kytte
Umbrella Spy
ChrisSherry
Chloe Smith
Albert Wesker
frodomir
Spike991
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... Empty
PostSubject: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Recently I have become aware of the names of some of the new people in RE5, the 'Boom Guy' is Jackal, the lady that looks like Eva Mendez is in fact Excella Gionne, a relative of one of the founders of Tricell, The Plague Doctor, is the name of the Bird Mask, not the person wearing it, but the costume wearer in general.Smile Anyway, these are some collages of those characters, and Chris, and just stuff from RE5, enjoy, and feel free to drop a comment...

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... Re5_ex10
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... Re5_ch10
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... Bird_m11
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:00 pm

U ppl just love that blonde girl, dont u Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:02 pm

frodomir wrote:

lol, she is the new lady in red, but she could very well be a very important character, if she is who I think she is.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

lol, she is the new lady in red, but she could very well be a very important character, if she is who I think she is.Smile

Well i hope it wont be none of them, but i dont think they would bring sherry bak to game from nowhere... Esp not in the Africa Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:07 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Well i hope it wont be none of them, but i dont think they would bring sherry bak to game from nowhere... Esp not in the Africa Laughing

Well, it isn't really from nowhere, she was in Wesker's possession according to his report, and that was as of 1998, plus she was infected with the G-virus, I would think that this would be the perfect time to bring her back.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Excella is really sexy...Don't you think?

Here are some pictures of her from me...

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... ExcellaGionne2
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... ExcellaGionne
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Excella is really sexy...Don't you think?

Here are some pictures of her from me...

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... ExcellaGionne2
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... ExcellaGionne

I do agree.Smile I really like the first one, but I have the second one, and if there is a third one, it isn't showing up for me?Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 am

Unfortunately i have only these 2 pics. Neutral

Last edited by Albert Wesker on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:33 am

This is the ''Bird Woman''.
Bird Woman-The new Lord of an African cult just like Osmund Saddler's Los Illuminados? We will find out soon.
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... BirdWoman

About her

"Bird Woman" (a name given to her by fans due to the unusual mask she wears) is a character appearing in Resident Evil 5. She can be seen in many trailers with Excella Gionne and Ricardo Irving. She is possibly superhuman like Wesker, as she demonstrates during the "Play God" tgs trailer, as she fights Chris and Sheva. She is shown present when an African man becomes infected with what may be the Progenitor virus. Her goals and overall role are still unknown.

It is unknown at the moment who bird woman is. She could be a new character, or a female from a previous game.Anything else beyond that is all speculation.

Excella Gionne- Bird Woman is shown with Excella Gionne during several instances.
Ricardo Irving- Bird Woman and Irving seem to have a close friendship.
Albert Wesker- Bird Woman may serve Wesker, as she is seen fighting Chris and Sheva - Wesker's enemies.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 am

Great, another superhuman... If Capcom continues this way they will lose all their fans...
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 am

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

They will bring her back, due to the fact she's been in Wesker's possesion for 10 years. They're wanting to close off her story, and Africa just happens to be the place where the story is taking place.

frodomir wrote:
Great, another superhuman... If Capcom continues this way they will lose all their fans...

That's a bit assuming, don't you think? I didn't see that we lost any fans when Krauser was a superhuman in Resident Evil 4. In fact, we gained some fans.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 am

This is Ricardo Irving-The Boom guy as you refered.

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... KralinOsborne

Last edited by Albert Wesker on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

They will bring her back, due to the fact she's been in Wesker's possesion for 10 years. They're wanting to close off her story, and Africa just happens to be the place where the story is taking place.

frodomir wrote:

That's a bit assuming, don't you think? I didn't see that we lost any fans when Krauser was a superhuman in Resident Evil 4. In fact, we gained some fans.

Krauser wasn't really superhuman, the plaga just gave him some enhanced abilities, but it was a bit different from Wesker's, plus the way Leon fights with him and all.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Sheva Alomar

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... ShevaAlomar4
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... ShevaAlomar3
RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... ShevaAlomar2
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Sheva Alomar

I am still going to give her a chance, but I am not really exited to see her, Excella, the boom guy, bird mask, the other new characters seem cool enough, but I need time to get used to her though.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Albert Wesker wrote:
Sheva Alomar

I am still going to give her a chance, but I am not really exited to see her, Excella, the boom guy, bird mask, the other new characters seem cool enough, but I need time to get used to her though.

I don't think I'm going to like Excella, lol
I'm already getting use to the idea of Sheva being in RE5, I'm not sure If I will like her or not, I will not know until the game comes out, and as for Jackel/Boom Guy, Bird Woman, I agree, they same pretty cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:54 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Albert Wesker wrote:
Sheva Alomar

I don't think I'm going to like Excella, lol
I'm already getting use to the idea of Sheva being in RE5, I'm not sure If I will like her or not, I will not know until the game comes out, and as for Jackel/Boom Guy, Bird Woman, I agree, they same pretty cool. Smile

You don't like Excella, I think she will be an interesting character, and I really can't wait to see some more from her as well as Jackal.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeah, thats too early to say... Maybe she will be the good one at the end
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm

frodomir wrote:

Maybe, But, I doubt it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:47 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, she seems like a real bad one.Smile Jackal just seems theatrical, I will enjoy watching him, he will probably be as entertaining as Ramon.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, she seems like a real bad one.Smile Jackal just seems theatrical, I will enjoy watching him, he will probably be as entertaining as Ramon.

She does, and she seems like she will be annoying lol
Yeah! I think I will like him though Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Why don't you think you won't like her?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:14 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I just don't, I think she will be annoying, and mean, actually you can tell from the trailers that she will be mean and evil Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I just don't, I think she will be annoying, and mean, actually you can tell from the trailers that she will be mean and evil Smile lol

But so is Wesker.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah thats going to be good, we need something funny in the game since i really hate the Wesker teleporting stuff and other s#...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....   RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer.... Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5: Jackal, Excella, The Plague Doctor, Wesker, Spencer....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next