HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:57 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Oh nice, yeah to get the other one..

Spoiler:

Great, thanks!!

Sure thing! A lot of people don't like the bad ending, but I actually love how dark it is.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:58 am

I hope I'm not too late in the discussion, I only started playing Rev 2, and got past episode 2. I've also been hitting the Raid mode pretty hard for the past two days, so maybe I'll finally be able to click on those spoilers. Sorry I've been out for so long, I just had to avoid the forums.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 am

You haven't missed to much. There really hasn't been to much clammer about the game yet. Not sure if people have not completed it yet or if they just are not interested in it. I thought it was a major improvement over re6 in terms of gameplay and story. It does still have its flaws though.

Looking forward to your thoughts once you finish up!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Okay, so my initial thoughts on Raid mode is that everyone and everything seems to move in slow motion. The only time I seem to be going at normal speed is when I'm running, otherwise, even enemies jumping in mid-air are going in slow motion... am I the only one experiencing that? Also every map seems to be ripped out of Resident Evil 6... I wish there was more of a variety.

As for the gameplay, it does play more like Resident Evil 6 than it does prior games, but for all intents and purposes, Rev 2 plays like Rev2. I'm glad dodging isn't such a nightmare, and aiming isn't a pain, and thank god the game is running at 60fps, most of my problems from Resident Evil 6 has been resolved.

I won't comment on the story, except that I'm glad it's contained, instead of spread out paper thin. I appreciate the fact that there's only one location, instead of traversing the globe like Carmen Fucking Sandiego.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Vandal wrote:
Okay, so my initial thoughts on Raid mode is that everyone and everything seems to move in slow motion. The only time I seem to be going at normal speed is when I'm running, otherwise, even enemies jumping in mid-air are going in slow motion... am I the only one experiencing that? Also every map seems to be ripped out of Resident Evil 6... I wish there was more of a variety.

As for the gameplay, it does play more like Resident Evil 6 than it does prior games, but for all intents and purposes, Rev 2 plays like Rev2. I'm glad dodging isn't such a nightmare, and aiming isn't a pain, and thank god the game is running at 60fps, most of my problems from Resident Evil 6 has been resolved.

I won't comment on the story, except that I'm glad it's contained, instead of spread out paper thin. I appreciate the fact that there's only one location, instead of traversing the globe like Carmen Fucking Sandiego.

My name is Alex Wesker, guess where I am? (RE7 plot spoilers: your mom's house.)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:01 pm

The game play feels pretty solid.

As for the slow movement in raid, I believe the first several normal stages all feature enemies that move much slower than what you face later. The enemies get progressively faster as you get into harder maps. Your character should not be moving at slower speeds though. are you maintaining steady frame rates while in raid?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:01 am

I am, it just seems like my characters are walking at a slower rate, though it could just feel that way because I'm impatient and I can't cancel a reload if I want to sprint out of danger.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:25 am

Ssplain wrote:
White Rock wrote:
Wow, what can I say about this game? For a so-called spin off game, it looks like it fits in nicely into the series. It would be a shame if they killed about the villain so soon.

Agreed! It may be a spin-off, but it has more plot progression for the overall story than re6 did.

I don't see all the hate for this game. Beautiful locales and RE4 type shooting. It may not be quite like the RE of yesteryear, but I cannot see any RE game any time soon re-capturing the splendor of old. That is why I appreciate games like Revelations 2 for keeping the spirit of the older releases alive and kicking, while still being alright in their own way. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:56 am

The enemy design is the biggest problem with Revalations 2. It's good, in the sense that it emulates the frankenstein's monster design mentality, but the Uroborus creatures were really disappointing. They were either rushed, or not very well thought out.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:06 am

White Rock wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
White Rock wrote:
Wow, what can I say about this game? For a so-called spin off game, it looks like it fits in nicely into the series. It would be a shame if they killed about the villain so soon.

Agreed! It may be a spin-off, but it has more plot progression for the overall story than re6 did.

I don't see all the hate for this game. Beautiful locales and RE4 type shooting. It may not be quite like the RE of yesteryear, but I cannot see any RE game any time soon re-capturing the splendor of old. That is why I appreciate games like Revelations 2 for keeping the spirit of the older releases alive and kicking, while still being alright in their own way. Basketball

I agree. They clearly did not put as much attention to detail as they would with a numbered title, but the game is still fantastic in so many ways. Enemies did not drop ammunition thank goodness.

@Pau Diaz

What particularly did you not like about the Uroboros creatures? I thought the Revenant's were especially a nice creature design.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:35 pm

guise, guise....I need you help, urgently, the season pass/complete season on ps store has the same content that the physical disc??? I mean, you pay one pass on the store and get the same stuff?? or are there any extras that need to be purchased separately?

for what i can see on the store, Wesker and the extra costumes are the only content that is included on disc and not on the complete season stuff, can anyone kinda confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:18 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
guise, guise....I need you help, urgently, the season pass/complete season on ps store has the same content that the physical disc??? I mean, you pay one pass on the store and get the same stuff?? or are there any extras that need to be purchased separately?

for what i can see on the store, Wesker and the extra costumes are the only content that is included on disc and not on the complete season stuff, can anyone kinda confirm this?

tbh I am not sure what the difference is. I purchased the digital version online. I know there was an option to get the throwback maps for raid and extra costumes. I could be wrong but I believe that comes with the physical copy. I am sure it would be listed on the case though
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:45 pm

There was no Steve. Much disappoint.

But semi-seriously though, the game doesn't look too bad. Could use some more detail and explanation here and there, but not bad overall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:00 am

I'm stuck at the part where there is a big ass crane you go up on and there are levers to make a platform move around. I think I realized what I need to do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:54 am

White Rock wrote:
I'm stuck at the part where there is a big ass crane you go up on and there are levers to make a platform move around. I think I realized what I need to do. Very Happy

I must admit, that part actually took me quite a few minutes to navigate through, it is kind of tricky. The puzzles in the game are the best we have seen in the modern age of Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:26 pm

In my opinion, it's one of the best Resident Evil titles in a [i]very[i] long time. Better even, than Resident Evil 4. I haven't enjoyed a Resident Evil this much since the last Outbreak game. In every way, it's the perfect blend of the old and the new. Four-and-a-half stars out of five! I could be quite happy if the games continued on like this for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 am

Ssplain wrote:
White Rock wrote:

I must admit, that part actually took me quite a few minutes to navigate through, it is kind of tricky. The puzzles in the game are the best we have seen in the modern age of Resident Evil.
I don't feel that puzzle was that great... just because I didn't know what I had to do, doesn't mean it was a good puzzle. I once ran into an issue because I tried to jump down but the game wouldn't let me, so I ran around the map trying to find another way around and when I exhausted all options I tried it again and Barry decided to jump down. Also the clues are very subtle, often times that puzzle would have me stuck not because the puzzle stumped me, but because the game's design is poor, and someone on the team couldn't be asked to put a button prompt to drop down a ledge; which actually killed me several times in Claire Episode 4.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
White Rock wrote:

I don't feel that puzzle was that great... just because I didn't know what I had to do, doesn't mean it was a good puzzle. I once ran into an issue because I tried to jump down but the game wouldn't let me, so I ran around the map trying to find another way around and when I exhausted all options I tried it again and Barry decided to jump down. Also the clues are very subtle, often times that puzzle would have me stuck not because the puzzle stumped me, but because the game's design is poor, and someone on the team couldn't be asked to put a button prompt to drop down a ledge; which actually killed me several times in Claire Episode 4.

That is true. There were times I wasn't sure what to do due lack of button prompts. I didn't really mind it though. I did kill myself once the same way as you after I couldn't figure out where I was suppose to go. Natalia kept having some blue prints on the ground that led straight into the end of the platform, a dead end. That part was the only part that really bothered me. Never found out what that was for, if anything.

I did, however, love all of the puzzles in Claire's chapter 3. That was fantastic. Especially the collapsing roof puzzle. I instantly understood the writing on the wall after I was brave enough to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
White Rock wrote:

That is true. There were times I wasn't sure what to do due lack of button prompts. I didn't really mind it though. I did kill myself once the same way as you after I couldn't figure out where I was suppose to go. Natalia kept having some blue prints on the ground that led straight into the end of the platform, a dead end. That part was the only part that really bothered me. Never found out what that was for, if anything.

I did, however, love all of the puzzles in Claire's chapter 3. That was fantastic. Especially the collapsing roof puzzle. I instantly understood the writing on the wall after I was brave enough to complete it.

So true! I remember that "A-ha!" moment I got from the puzzles in Claire's 3rd chapter. It had enough hints to make you think on your feet. I personally liked Moira's flashlight puzzle, because things didn't click with me right away, when I read the clues it was like obvious but they didn't hold my hand through it. I just wish Barry's puzzle's could have been designed just as well.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:14 am

So I played revelations 2. Awesome game, but I havent played all of it yet. Btw Teh Spike did tell everyone alex was a girl.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:31 pm

TheBatMan wrote:
It's legit and it's the only person it realistically could have been. But I urge you not to spoil it for yourselves. Fight the urge and enjoy the game as Capcom intended.

Unfortunately I was never able to get REV2 for myself or play through it in its entirety, but I didnt spoil anything at least. Have you played the game? Im really tired of cloning, though. Resident Evil Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Btw superman gon kick yo ass!
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:46 am

What clones?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:31 pm

I do not recall any clones in this game.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:06 am

Keep in mind Teh Spike is still playing thru REV2. I did actually get REV2 so ill be completing the games story sometime very soon. We have had some clonong in the series thus far and I dont think we need cloning t ok become a larger part of the series
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:07 am

Cloning has always been a massive part of the series right from the very beginning though. Where do you think all those identical looking B.O.W.s come from? The Hunters, the Cerberus, The evolved Lickers etc - all clones from the same single specimen. It's how they are mass-produced.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next