Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 vs RE6?

Go down 
+12
halestride
Mcghie
Ssplain
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Juzie
00biohazard
Shrike
Industrial Ridden
Nobudy
Jamesy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which did you prefere RE5 or RE6?
RE5
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
RE6
RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 am

Vandal wrote:

How is it sad? I still find myself playing that game after all these years, a good game is a good game.

It's sad because the franchise only took steps back, not forward. And beside RE5's gorgeous graphics, not a single step forward. RE4 is superior to 6 in every possible aspect.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 am

Shrike wrote:
Vandal wrote:

How is it sad? I still find myself playing that game after all these years, a good game is a good game.

It's sad because the franchise only took steps back, not forward. And beside RE5's gorgeous graphics, not a single step forward. RE4 is superior to 6 in every possible aspect.
I don't think it's sad. Resident Evil can continue to do what it wants, I feel like Resident Evil is trying to hang out with the cool kids and secretly, all the Call of Duties and Battlefields are make fun of him for trying things he's not good at.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Vandal wrote:
They're both inferior to Resident Evil 4.

BOOOOOOOO

Kinda unfair question for me, I loved RE 6, but RE 5 is my favorite . . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

You've never played it, how would you know?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:28 am

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  and what made you to conclude that i haven't played it ? ? ? No im really wondering . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 am

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  and what made you to conclude that i haven't played it ? ? ? No im really wondering . . .
Because if you really did play it, you'd know just how inferior Resident Evil 5 and 6 are bycomparison.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 am

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Because if you really did play it, you'd know just how inferior Resident Evil 5 and 6 are bycomparison.

Very Happy:D:D well thats just ur opinion, just as well as i've got mine and i think that RE4 compared to RE5 is a poop that floats up when you flush the toilet and you're wondering "what does that shit want?". Very Happy now you gonna argue bout my opinion? ? ?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 am

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Because if you really did play it, you'd know just how inferior Resident Evil 5 and 6 are by comparison.

Very Happy:D:D well thats just ur opinion, just as well as i've got mine and i think that RE4 compared to RE5 is a poop that floats up when you flush the toilet and you're wondering "what does that shit want?". :Dnow you gonna argue bout my opinion? ? ?
I'm not arguing. Your opinion sucks. It's like saying that you don't like bacon. If you don't like awesomeness then yeah, your opinion sucks up diarrhea from a swirly straw.

Also, just saying you like Resident Evil 6 more than Resident Evil 4 makes me think of you nothing more than a common CoD playing meat head.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 am

^ You also like RE4 more then 1,2 and 3, and thus, your opinion sucks and you don't like awesomeness. So it's anyone's right to tell you to stfu.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

I actually prefer RE5 over every single RE game that is not RE3 or Dead Aim. It only closely beats RE2 for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Because if you really did play it, you'd know just how inferior Resident Evil 5 and 6 are by comparison.

Very Happy:D:D well thats just ur opinion, just as well as i've got mine and i think that RE4 compared to RE5 is a poop that floats up when you flush the toilet and you're wondering "what does that shit want?". :Dnow you gonna argue bout my opinion? ? ?
I'm not arguing. Your opinion sucks. It's like saying that you don't like bacon. If you don't like awesomeness then yeah, your opinion sucks up diarrhea from a swirly straw.

Also, just saying you like Resident Evil 6 more than Resident Evil 4 makes me think of you nothing more than a common CoD playing meat head.

Very Happy:D:D now ur insulting :Dwhat do you have periods and they last as long as im on this forum? I just wrote that answer cs simply i knew you'd go hostile, but so that you know (and ive stated that many times on forum) RE4 is one of my top games(one that actually got me into the whole RE thing) and the only reason i hated it was a prefix controls on PC, but yet again i prefer RE 5 simply cs its my favorite and has my favorite character in it. I just booed ur post simply cs it sounds just like another Leon fanboys reply . . . Now honestly you act just like a girl all the time and trying to answer everything (as if you wont an asteroid will collide with earth) and not leave anything out, but when girls do it it looks cute, but when dude does that, its kinda not right. Russians describe people like you with a perfect word "язва" - ulcer, ur actions perfectly fit that description . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Shrike wrote:
^ You also like RE4 more then 1,2 and 3, and thus, your opinion sucks and you don't like awesomeness. So it's anyone's right to tell you to stfu.
That's because 1, 2, and 3 suck ass. At least the camera follows you around a little before completely disorientating you by switching angles, shooting enemies off-screen with a twisted story that is nothing but confusion. At least Resident Evil 4 got away from all that hot mess, being in a different country, a different continent, a different year.

@Mass: The only thing Resident Evil 5 has over any title is graphics honestly.

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Very Happy:D:D now ur insulting :Dwhat do you have periods and they last as long as im on this forum? I just wrote that answer cs simply i knew you'd go hostile, but so that you know (and ive stated that many times on forum) RE4 is one of my top games(one that actually got me into the whole RE thing) and the only reason i hated it was a prefix controls on PC, but yet again i prefer RE 5 simply cs its my favorite and has my favorite character in it. I just booed ur post simply cs it sounds just like another Leon fanboys reply . . . Now honestly you act just like a girl all the time and trying to answer everything (as if you wont an asteroid will collide with earth) and not leave anything out, but when girls do it it looks cute, but when dude does that, its kinda not right. Russians describe people like you with a perfect word "язва" - ulcer, ur actions perfectly fit that description . . .
Oooh, PMS jokes, can't say I've never heard that before; you're unique, that's for sure.

I'm sorry that I don't have access to your top ten list, so I guess that's my fault now is it? Maybe you should put that in your signature too. I never mentioned anything about Leon, so you're in the same boat as me when it comes to making assumptions, doesn't it? Saying that you only like Resident Evil 5 more because the character, then I don't even want to contiue in that conversation, because there's nothing to say if your reasons are as shallow as that.

If I'm a girl, then you're a little bitch, you take everything so seriously and overuse unappropriate emotes.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Vandal wrote:

That's because 1, 2, and 3 suck ass. At least the camera follows you around a little before completely disorientating you by switching angles, shooting enemies off-screen with a twisted story that is nothing but confusion. At least Resident Evil 4 got away from all that hot mess, being in a different country, a different continent, a different year.

The camera is fixed and doesn't follow you around even a little bit, unless you are talking about CV. If it disorients you, then you are ridiculously easy to disorient, it's not the game's problem but yours. Nobody ever said that to me. The angles are the visual masterpiece everyone is praising, too. Those environments and pre-redered 2D backgrounds gave much of the atmosphere no new RE ever could. The story of every RE before 4 is by far superior to it. If it confuses you, I am afraid I have some bad news for you.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Shrike wrote:
Vandal wrote:

The camera is fixed and doesn't follow you around even a little bit, unless you are talking about CV. If it disorients you, then you are ridiculously easy to disorient, it's not the game's problem but yours. Nobody ever said that to me. The angles are the visual masterpiece everyone is praising, too. Those environments and pre-redered 2D backgrounds gave much of the atmosphere no new RE ever could. The story of every RE before 4 is by far superior to it. If it confuses you, I am afraid I have some bad news for you.
I meant to say Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica. I can't stand it even in the over top Zelda games, it's ridiculous. You can go on and on about how Resident Evil purist you are, but the people that I talk to all say the same things even though they love the games.

The story is crap, I liked the simple nature of Resident Evil 4 where you could express it in a sentence or less, the games for me are more about the experience anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Vandal wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I meant to say Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica. I can't stand it even in the over top Zelda games, it's ridiculous. You can go on and on about how Resident Evil purist you are, but the people that I talk to all say the same things even though they love the games.

The story is crap, I liked the simple nature of Resident Evil 4 where you could express it in a sentence or less, the games for me are more about the experience anyway.

The camera in the older games is not disorientating. The story in 1, 2 and 3 made a lot more sense than RE4's did. RE4 was a great game, but the story was random at best.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Vandal wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Oooh, PMS jokes, can't say I've never heard that before; you're unique, that's for sure.

I'm sorry that I don't have access to your top ten list, so I guess that's my fault now is it? Maybe you should put that in your signature too. I never mentioned anything about Leon, so you're in the same boat as me when it comes to making assumptions, doesn't it? Saying that you only like Resident Evil 5 more because the character, then I don't even want to contiue in that conversation, because there's nothing to say if your reasons are as shallow as that.

If I'm a girl, then you're a little bitch, you take everything so seriously and overuse unappropriate emotes.

Very Happy:D:D:D ur so funny maaaan . . . Dumbs as hell, but funny Very Happy:D:D Now honestly, R U in ur mom's dress now? . . . hey here's another Russian word for you "чмо" - schmuck. . . or "пизда" - cunt . . .

P.S.

And oh yea dummy i never said that i like RE 5 more only cs of Chris, thats just one of the reasons. There are tons of reasons that makes it to be my favorite, just reread the post cs guess ur kinda slow to understand it after reading it once . . . . "i prefer RE 5 simply cs its my favorite and has my favorite character in it" see there's AND in there, which means that i prefer RE 5 cs of Chris AND cs its my favorite, thus there are other reasons that makes it to be my favorite. Is it well chewed up 4 u to swallow?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Vandal wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

Very Happy:D:D:D ur so funny maaaan . . . Dumbs as hell, but funny Very Happy:D:D Now honestly, R U in ur mom's dress now? . . . hey here's another Russian word for you "чмо" - schmuck. . . or "пизда" - cunt . . .

P.S.

And oh yea dummy i never said that i like RE 5 more only cs of Chris, thats just one of the reasons. There are tons of reasons that makes it to be my favorite, just reread the post cs guess ur kinda slow to understand it after reading it once . . . . "i prefer RE 5 simply cs its my favorite and has my favorite character in it" see there's AND in there, which means that i prefer RE 5 cs of Chris AND cs its my favorite, thus there are other reasons that makes it to be my favorite. Is it well chewed up 4 u to swallow?
Oh my, how ever shall I take this constant abuse from an oaf? I suppose the best I can do is submit to your images of my in women's clothing. Please, oh please, don't call me any more nasty russian words, because you just know how much that proves your effective use of google translate and overall superiority.

Seriously though… women's clothing? Did that take you all night to come up with that?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Vandal wrote:

BOOOOOOOO

P.S.

Oh my, how ever shall I take this constant abuse from an oaf? I suppose the best I can do is submit to your images of my in women's clothing. Please, oh please, don't call me any more nasty russian words, because you just know how much that proves your effective use of google translate and overall superiority.

Seriously though… women's clothing? Did that take you all night to come up with that?

Hmmm yea ok . . . .
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 pm

I agree with Vandal on the camera angles. No lie, they suck. They're a nuisance I'll say. I wish the older games didn't have them. Plenty of times I'm trying to do a no damage run, but I can't even see what's in front of me so I end up getting hit by a hunter, licker, Cerberus, and more embarrassing, a zombie. Plus when he mentioned how it disorientates your view, he's right. The control itself doesn't change, but there might be a time the camera changes when you have to turn. Running around enemies would be so much easier if they didn't have those fixed cameras.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I agree with Vandal on the camera angles. No lie, they suck. They're a nuisance I'll say. I wish the older games didn't have them. Plenty of times I'm trying to do a no damage run, but I can't even see what's in front of me so I end up getting hit by a hunter, licker, Cerberus, and more embarrassing, a zombie. Plus when he mentioned how it disorientates your view, he's right. The control itself doesn't change, but there might be a time the camera changes when you have to turn. Running around enemies would be so much easier if they didn't have those fixed cameras.
Bingo, this is being discussed in another thread as well; when you are running one way and all of a sudden you're facing the camera, I have the tendancy to switch where my analog stick is pointed. I like the horror offered in prior titles, but Resident Evil 5 & 6 took an opened can of worms and diced them up into little pieces and showered it on your lap. They're not the reason I fell in love with the series it has about as much resemblance to what was established as much as an etchisketch portrait of you done by Michael J. Fox.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I actually prefer RE5 over every single RE game that is not RE3 or Dead Aim. It only closely beats RE2 for me.

What about Gaiden, your abandoning your romance for Gaiden on this !?
Yeah I went there Mass, it was a cheap shot, so what !

P.S - I do love how you said "only closely beats RE2", that's what I like to hear.
If you said it bet it by a long shot then .... well, we would have problems Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:18 am

Guys. Seriously. Act your age. I don't want to see any more of that bickering bullshit.

Vandal wrote:
Opinions, really. I don't care about graphics one bit. I like it for the story, gameplay and replayability. My reruns of it are only topped by RE1 and RE2.

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

What about Gaiden, your abandoning your romance for Gaiden on this !?
Yeah I went there Mass, it was a cheap shot, so what !

P.S - I do love how you said "only closely beats RE2", that's what I like to hear.
If you said it bet it by a long shot then .... well, we would have problems Evil or Very Mad
Ooooh snap! It is on!

Actually, Gaiden is still in my top10 Razz Between it an RE2 are only the original and Revelations. Adding to this RE4 debate, it only barely fits in that list, beating Survivor out of it. Only if it had been longer... Still hoping for that Survivor Chronicles, really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 am

Speaking of Gaiden, how about I finally found a copy for under $100 that is complete... It is being sold on eBay from someone that lives in the same city as me...
I must find this person!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:09 pm

@Mass, the story was kind of hard for me to follow, since I really didn't have a clear indication why Chris was in Africa in the first place, where in Resident Evil 4, Leon says it in the first cutscene. It does have replayability, but not as much as I think Resident Evil 4 has.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 am

Vandal wrote:
@Mass, the story was kind of hard for me to follow, since I really didn't have a clear indication why Chris was in Africa in the first place, where in Resident Evil 4, Leon says it in the first cutscene. It does have replayability, but not as much as I think Resident Evil 4 has.
From what I hear, he was in Africa because of some Black Market stuff going on. Why they didn't use the B.S.A.A West African Branch is beyond me. True they had Delta and Alpha, but they were the Redshirt teams bar Josh. And even then, they originally planned to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 vs RE6?   RE5 vs RE6? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 vs RE6?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: