HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!

Go down 
+5
Mass Distraction
SuperMasterGamer
Nobudy
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!   Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 am

^You use infinite ammo on RE5 Pro :/

And he meant them having infinite ammo in 6, not in 5, most probably.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!   Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 am

Shrike wrote:
Because I really don't feel like going through the game on that difficulty level when every single attack on me is pretty much an insta-kill while still trying to manage my ammunition. One less problem to think about. If I want to play a ridiculously hard game I pop in Ghosts & Goblins or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!   Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 pm

On pro you would be lucky to get past the giant troll
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!   Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:41 am

You...mean the Ndesu, right? All you need to do is be fast with dodges, and that's it. There are way harder boss battles on Pro. Two on two fight (because Sheva gets killed by Jill so easily, you need to yell "Come on!" ALL the fucking time so she stays beside you) and Irving fights can be quite problematic. Although I killed Irving without needing more then 15 or so tries, which is cool. As soon as you get hit, go for "Restart" because the AI won't ever get to save you on time, especially on Irving boss fight.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!   Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Shrike wrote:

And he meant them having infinite ammo in 6, not in 5, most probably.
That is correct. I use infinite ammo on pro as well. When enemies 1-2 hit you and the dying state goes down in 3 or so seconds, you'd want an advantage in offense.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!   Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:33 am

Shrike wrote:
You...mean the Ndesu, right? All you need to do is be fast with dodges, and that's it. There are way harder boss battles on Pro. Two on two fight (because Sheva gets killed by Jill so easily, you need to yell "Come on!" ALL the fucking time so she stays beside you) and Irving fights can be quite problematic. Although I killed Irving without needing more then 15 or so tries, which is cool. As soon as you get hit, go for "Restart" because the AI won't ever get to save you on time, especially on Irving boss fight.
And that is why I never played the game alone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!   Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Partner cannot use grenades in RE5 and RE6!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2