HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars

Go down 
+6
Spike991
Umbrella Spy
BioHazardMerc1
leonada
Paridox
frodomir
10 posters
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars Empty
PostSubject: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm

This is mine short guide to beat mercenaries mini-game and unlock handcanon.

For walktrough you can visit this user. Great guy, great walktroughs, he also jokes about enemies and other stuff while playing. Best choice!

http://uk.youtube.com/user/NintendoCentral

And now help with mercenaries game...

FIRSTLY COLLECT ALL EXTRA TIME CLOCKS! AIM FOR ENEMY HEADS!

Leon

Village - Be fast, and raise your kill combo. After you kill first 2 Bella sisters, collect extra points clock (30 second extension that gives 1000 points per kill). And thats all what you need to do basically...

Castle - Same as above, its easy to score lots of kills. Avoid Garrador if you want, but i suggest you to kill him to dispose of him, so you wont have big problems later... Use Shotgun.

World 3 - Same as above, but be careful, there are 2 Machine gun maniacs. Use shotgun to dispose of them.

Water World - Be extremely careful, and do not get close to the double chainsaw maniac if you are not professional player. Its quite easy to kill them. Run somewhere near explosive barrels and wait till he gets close to it and than shoot the barrel. He will be injured. Use granades to finish him of, or if you dont have any blow his head off with shotgun. Other enemies will be piece of cake.

Ada

Village - To kill Bella sisters use sniper rifle and shoot their head.

Castle - Same as Leon, use sniper rifle when you are in serious problems.

World 3 - Same as above, but be careful, there are 2 Machine gun maniacs. Use sniper rifle to dispose of them.

Water World - Same as Leon, use barrels to damage chainsaw maniacs, and finish them with granades or sniper rifle.

Krauser

Krauser is my favorite mercenary. You can own every creature.

Village - Raise your kills on poor villagers Razz. Save special move until you fence Bella sisters. Try to kill them both with one row. Also this move can score good. Collect bonus time clock and use it when there are more than 5 enemies, each close to another.

Castle - Special move FTW.

World 3 - Special move FTW. Dispose of machine gun junkies.

Water World - Easiest way to kill maniacs is to use special powers. 1 kick kills them.

Hunk

Hunk is another good mercenary.

Village - You have grenades, use them for multiple combos with bonus time. When Bella sisters come, shoot one in head and if she gets shocked (if she starts tumbling) go near her and preform neck breaking move, and you will kill her with 1 move. Its good way to raise kills too.

Castle - It will be harder to kill Garrador. If you know what you are doing you can use grenades on him and shoot his back. If not collect bonuses near start and go trough door to upper floor. Collect all bonuses and use them while you can and move to upper floor, until you reach final destination, the place where will short cut-scene appear. Stay there and raise your combo, its best place. You wont face that boring Garrador if you stay there.

World 3 - Use grenades for machine gun junkies.

Water World - Barrels and grenades.

Wesker

Wesker is strong merc too. USE HIS SPECIAL MOVE WHENEVER YOU CAN.

Village - Dispose of Bella sisters, and villagers wont be problem.

Castle - Let the Garrador hit wall and when he is stuck use magnum to kill him.

World 3 - Magnum and grenades are good to kill machine gunners.

Water World - Use special move when you can, and if you can on maniacs to kick them far away from you. Use barrels and grenades. Use your magnum too its powerful enough to kill them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Paridox
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Paridox

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:12 pm

i can pretty much summerize this all for each character lol,ive found that hunk is one of the easiest to get five stars with...neckbreak every enemy that u can and blow up the rest of em..with leon use shotgun on all the big enemies and use handgun on all the rest find grenades and stuff and blow em up that helps too lol....ada snipe the biguns and kill the rest off with small guns.....krouser total pwnage not much else to say...hint hint his knife is most of the time a one hit kill.....and wesker use the grenades wisely because he has no spare ammo use magnum and sniper riffel on big enemies and handgun for easy kills on the rest.........tips on best places on each map...village...the barn that is not avaliable in maingame go in there after collecting all the timmers and kill from above when enemies no longer come run out and go back in...castle...ummm collect all the timers at the bottom and the stair area and stay there till u have about 2 minutes left then go collect the rest killing the whole time.....militarybase thingy XD.....j.j.*gattling gunner* is ur worst problem take them out when u hear them gather all the timers and hide at the top of the building by the entrence in maingame....and waterworld....gather all the timmers as fast as possible and get to the roof top with the zip line and kill from there....hope this helped some aaand im off pce peeps lol!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:29 pm

Yah hunk wins easily mostly cos of grenades too... Combo mode + lots of ganados + grenade = pwnage
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Yah hunk wins easily mostly cos of grenades too... Combo mode + lots of ganados + grenade = pwnage   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:02 pm

ture XD
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:01 pm

frodomir nice faq but I use the bonus x1000 when I see many zombies it works too Very Happy
thanks to that I got em all
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:50 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
frodomir nice faq but I use the bonus x1000 when I see many zombies it works too Very Happy
thanks to that I got em all

well i mentioned that Very Happy i said for all characters, esp for hunk - using h grenade and bonus time

and krauser - its just too easy to win
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:22 pm

nice tips when i do this for first time i have so much problems with ada but finally i passed and now i can enjoy of my handcannon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
nice tips when i do this for first time i have so much problems with ada but finally i passed and now i can enjoy of my handcannon Very Happy

I had problems with this one... But man its really easy... Most of enemies can get lost or stuck if u know where to go... Esp. in castle area... That garrador can be prob. sometimes... IF u go to end he wont come after u, since he will wander in lower parts of castle
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:28 pm

You said that we should collect all of the time bonuses, I peronally think that you should get a few, but not all, because you can get into one of those situations where no enemies want to come out for a while, and you will not have anymore time left.Smile Also, I have found the special moves come in very handy, as well as leg shots.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:41 pm

GameShark and infinite ammo work well in attaining this, as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

lol, I would imagine so, but I personally prefer doing it with a challenge.Smile Also, what happens if the Giant Dr. Salvador slices your head off and you have infinite health?
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 pm

you either wait for the time to go down or hold L1+L2+R1+R2 and kill yourself xD
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Michael wrote:
you either wait for the time to go down or hold L1+L2+R1+R2 and kill yourself xD

lol, well as enticing as those choices sound I think that I will stick to the regular play and get my head chopped off and done with.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

lol, I would imagine so, but I personally prefer doing it with a challenge.Smile Also, what happens if the Giant Dr. Salvador slices your head off and you have infinite health?
I never said anything about infinite health, just infinite ammo. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I never said anything about infinite health, just infinite ammo. Wink

I know, I first made the comment on yours, and then since the topic about gameshark was up I asked about infinite health.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:15 am

Spike991 wrote:
I know, I first made the comment on yours, and then since the topic about gameshark was up I asked about infinite health.Smile
I myself didn't use GameShark (I beat Mercs in the same insanely-aggravating, hair-pullingly difficult method as I'm figuring most of you here did), my sister did. I don't know if there's an infinite health code or not.

But, anyway, we need to stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I myself didn't use GameShark (I beat Mercs in the same insanely-aggravating, hair-pullingly difficult method as I'm figuring most of you here did), my sister did. I don't know if there's an infinite health code or not.

But, anyway, we need to stay on topic.

I did it all legit, took me so long tho haha
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:55 am

I had problems with one character on waterworld... Idk who was that character but well, when u learn tactics its easy
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re 4   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:04 am

what i do for re 4 mercs is run around getting all the time without killing anyone! then get the TIME BONUS or BONUS TIME(cant remember what its called) then kill every one and get a good combo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars   TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars Empty

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL: Mercenaries - All Characters 5 stars
Page 1 of 1