Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Revelations Partner questions EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Revelations Partner questions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Revelations Partner questions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Revelations Partner questions EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Revelations Partner questions EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Revelations Partner questions

Go down 
+6
Vandal
pacdredogg
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
DXP
Prince of Judah
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 am

Okay I've gone thru the first parts with Jill and now Chris' campaign is starting up.

I'd like to know how often I am going to be with my partner. Most of the time? I had to go thru a mission without the Italian guy. Also, how useful is my partner? Do they switch weapons? I have noticed that my partner fired very slowly even in close range. I am not sure if it is always like this or not. I doubt it, but is there any commands to give my partner? Are weapon upgrades important? What caliber is the pistol? It only holds 10 bullets per clip, so I would think it isn't 9mm but also isn't .45.

Also, how does coop work? Is it the standard campaign? Can someone drop in and out like RE5? Is it a modified version of the campaign?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:30 am

Your with your partner in more or less every scenario unless for some reason you get separated(storyline wise) As far as I remember they do switch weapons depending on the enemy and do fire at them, you can't give them any commands and weapons upgrades are kind of important as you need to have some decent set of guns to take some enemies down although you might not need them(depends on the circumstances.) As for online co-op I haven't a clue since I haven't played revelations online before.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Can i upgrade my partner's weapons?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Not that I know of, I think you can only upgrade your own since there's no way of passing them other weapons is there since they already have default ones?
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Does that mean your partner isn't very helpful?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 am

Prince of Judah wrote:
Does that mean your partner isn't very helpful?
Does it really even matter? They won't die or or get in your way. They do provide extra firepower that I have exploited in a few ways, such as pushing the AI character around the corner to shoot everything so I won't get hit.

As for online, there's none in the campaign. The co-op only works for the Raid mode.

Do you really even need to ask if weapon upgrades are important? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:45 am

It does matter because I am an AI enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 am

Well, in that case.

My answer is: For extra firepower, they're useful.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am

I mostly only use the AI partners as fodder, as Mass pointed out you can exploit them and use them to your advantage.
I usually let them gun down the enemies as well and if they are getting surrounded move further away so your AI follows you and then turn around again and let them blast the enemies again for you.
It's like controlling a second person Razz

I don't really like AI partners though, I prefer not to have baggage and be a lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:49 pm

in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 am

pacdredogg wrote:
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 am

If you're smart, you can maneuver around them to use them as a meat sheild.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.

No, but Mercy did.

And yeah, RER's AI, while they actually don't get in the way at all, like Sheva, it still would've been cool to be alone more often. Of course, they really don't get in the way at all. You don't have to rely on them to open doors, or anything. I do wish they had commands to use though.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't talking to you
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

His post is still relevant. Just because you're not talking to him doesnt mean he's not talking to you.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

His post is still relevant. Just because you're not talking to him doesnt mean he's not talking to you.
Who did you call a bitch?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

Pretty sure it was you. Wait hold on let me double check. Oh, yep. Yeah. It was you. I was calling you a bitch.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

Pretty sure it was you. Wait hold on let me double check. Oh, yep. Yeah. It was you. I was calling you a bitch.
The thing is I was replying to your message. The BITCH is your slut mother. Say hi to that cunt for me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:44 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

The thing is I was replying to your message. The BITCH is your slut mother. Say hi to that cunt for me. lol!
Watch out everyone, we have a badass over here! Honestly, you think I don't know who you're responding to? I'm not that stupid, but apparently I have to be the one to spell everything out for you. I'm going to take this one at a time so I don't lose you.

You asked if it was anything like RE5's AI, I assured you that it wasn't.

Mass explained that the AI is similar to RE6 and Outbreak's AI.

You say out of nowhere that RE5's AI sucks. We're painfully aware of this, if you haven't noticed.

I thought you were upset with Revelations because it has AI, because you were complaining about AI in general, despite the fact that we explained that Capcom has improved on that aspect.

Mass only made his post wondering why you were still talking about RE5's AI because no one, not him, not I, nor anyone else, said that Revelation's AI is similar to RE5. He never mentioned it, and I explained that Revelation's has far superior AI.

You were being a dick to Mass even though his last post was completely relevant to your concerns. But you already know about that.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:00 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

Watch out everyone, we have a badass over here! Honestly, you think I don't know who you're responding to? I'm not that stupid, but apparently I have to be the one to spell everything out for you. I'm going to take this one at a time so I don't lose you.

You asked if it was anything like RE5's AI, I assured you that it wasn't.

Mass explained that the AI is similar to RE6 and Outbreak's AI.

You say out of nowhere that RE5's AI sucks. We're painfully aware of this, if you haven't noticed.

I thought you were upset with Revelations because it has AI, because you were complaining about AI in general, despite the fact that we explained that Capcom has improved on that aspect.

Mass only made his post wondering why you were still talking about RE5's AI because no one, not him, not I, nor anyone else, said that Revelation's AI is similar to RE5. He never mentioned it, and I explained that Revelation's has far superior AI.

You were being a dick to Mass even though his last post was completely relevant to your concerns. But you already know about that.
By reading a comment, you thought that I was being a dick to somebody? I wasn't rude to him. You can sense peoples tone in comments or something? Shut the fuck up you faggot. Calling me a bitch, in the internet. Wooooow you're so tough. Internet thug. I bet you could never say that to me in the face. "Pussy ass bitch" is written all over you forehead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelations Partner questions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next