HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

First hints of Resident Evil 7?

Go down 
+14
White Rock
Down
Ghost Leader
MSR
ChrisSherry
Sargent D
Industrial Ridden
Methsia
RaviorStygian
Vandal
Shrike
PAULSAMSON
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really didn't mind the new inventory. I like how they try something new with it in every installment.

My absolute favorite would be if they used RER's inventory and gave you more freedom with it, original RE style.

I would be ok with that, as long as they get rid of RER's stupid map...

Call me old fashioned, but I like the maps from like REmake and RE0 and others. The one in RER is just...meh.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Oh, but instead of RE6 controls, what about RER controls?
I would prefer RE6 controls. They fit better the kind of hectic gameplay presented in ORC.

Yeah I agree. I do like RE6's controls for sure. I would prefer however, that future main story installments utilize RER's controls. And I also urge them to drop the numerous physical attacks that we can use from several positions on staggered enemies. It's cool, but in regards to trying to make a game scary and horror, we should probably drop it. You know? Like RER only had one Melee per character.
I'm actually okay with multiple melee skills (adds variety) but they should seriously drop the amount of those long-ass throws. Some moves take freaking forever (often screwing me up in Mercs) and just get monotonous when used in succession.
Especially Chris' throws. Well, there goes my 70 combo....
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I really didn't mind the new inventory. I like how they try something new with it in every installment.

My absolute favorite would be if they used RER's inventory and gave you more freedom with it, original RE style.

Call me old fashioned, but I like the maps from like REmake and RE0 and others. The one in RER is just...meh.
Agreed. The RER maps are uninspiring, yet claustraphobic. Better get use to the impossible dodge mechanic, folks.

Last edited by Vandal on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I don't think the style of the map would really even fit any game that had more freedom, so to speak. Those kinds of 3D maps only work if you stay inside like a lab or a ship or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I don't think the style of the map would really even fit any game that had more freedom, so to speak. Those kinds of 3D maps only work if you stay inside like a lab or a ship or something.

Yeah, I was thinking it would only work with a ship, but Dead Aim didn't use a retarded map like that.

And Vandal, I think you misunderstood. I liked the environments, I'm talking about the actual Map of the level. It's a 3D map with a little dot for your location and a dot for your Destination.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Ah. That. I do like the feeling of the levels, but otherwise, the design and layout is just kind of boring. I do like the Mad Banquette though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking it would only work with a ship, but Dead Aim didn't use a retarded map like that.
I'm still okay with the map, I kinda enjoyed the 3D layout of it. It did get confusing at times, though. Speaking of Dead Aim, I absolutely loved the map in that since it was straight from Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 pm

I just seen this not too long ago myself, which was why I rushed on here to see what some of you guys had to say about it. Honestly, it do look pretty legit, that being said it's still WAY too soon for another installment unless they're going to completely give up on RE6. I mean, we never even got any real good DLC for 6 yet, or are they already finished? I haven't really been keeping up with it lately.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm

It's fake, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First hints of Resident Evil 7?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4