HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

First hints of Resident Evil 7?

Go down 
+14
White Rock
Down
Ghost Leader
MSR
ChrisSherry
Sargent D
Industrial Ridden
Methsia
RaviorStygian
Vandal
Shrike
PAULSAMSON
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:43 pm

What I meant is, the top of the 7 looks like a blade and the other half is its handle. Ha ha. silent

Axed this post. affraid
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:57 pm

White Rock wrote:
What I meant is, the top of the 7 looks like a blade and the other half is its handle. Ha ha. silent

Axed this post. affraid
Yeah, I understood the phrase "designed like an axe" just fine. Rolling Eyes What I'm not seeing is what's so clever about it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Is it really even designed like an axe? I just see it as a stylized nymber seven with some goo on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:34 pm

It's probably a coincidence, just like the RE6 logo looking like a giraffe giving head.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:52 am

White Rock wrote:
Axe Giraffe.

Beats a name like "Curtis Axel" any day. LOL. Wink

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1651658-wwes-curtis-axel-debut-provides-smoke-and-mirrors-for-bland-wrestler

First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 NMtpxAOBfT-12
Um... okay. How exactly is Joseph Hennig relevant to this topic again? Suspect
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:52 pm

I think it's legit. And clever.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:18 am

LOL. I'm glad someone agreed.

Smile

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
I think it's legit. And clever.
White Rock wrote:
LOL. I'm glad someone agreed.

Smile
How about instead of polishing each others' helmets, one of you clarify exactly why this has been deemed "clever" and how Joe Hennig is relevant to this topic?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

I don't know. What's the big deal about it? Smile

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

We can polish each other's helmets all day, it's just clever. And how isn't Mr. Perfect's son relevant? I hope RE7 plays like a cross between RER and RE6. Mainly RER, but with certain features and improvements introduced in RE6. I'm glad the HUD isn't constantly on the screen, it's about time they fixed that. I think Capcom is on the righ track with RER, and there really is lots of good in RE6 amongst the garbage.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:56 pm

RER may have puzzles in it, but it's still similar to RE4, 5 and 6 in terms of everything else, although the older RE games basically did the same thing with the style of gameplay. However, it's a step in the right direction. Sort of...

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:24 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
I'm glad the HUD isn't constantly on the screen, it's about time they fixed that.
I still do hope they would have an option that would actually let you decide whether you want it on screen at all times or not. It's annoying how the game sometimes bugs out and the HUD doesn't appear no matter what you do, resulting in you not knowing how much ammo and health you have. The stupid "HUD" option didn't do much good as the only thing it affected was that pointer on where to go. At least I was able to turn that thing off.

White Rock wrote:
RER may have puzzles in it, but it's still similar to RE4, 5 and 6 in terms of everything else, although the older RE games basically did the same thing with the style of gameplay. However, it's a step in the right direction. Sort of...

Don't forget the oh-so-pretty weapon boxes scattered around the place Razz
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:03 am

White Rock wrote:

What is everything else? RER is similar to RE4, 5, and 6. It is also similar to RE1, 2, and 3. Especially the dodging, like right out of RE3. I really can't think of any real solid, major complaints about Revelations. Just a brilliant RE experience, like they always were, before UC and RE5 came out. Mass, would you prefer the HUD not be there at all? I also wonder why there is no laser site in he console version of RER at all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:43 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass, would you prefer the HUD not be there at all? I also wonder why there is no laser site in he console version of RER at all.
No, I would prefer it to be visible at all times because I want to know my actual health and ammo situation. I didn't mind not having a HUD in the earlier games because the menu to check your situation in did not leave the game playing in the background and when your character was hurt you actually knew this by the way they moved, while now you can't seperate a "hurt" status from "exhausted" without looking at your info. That's just me and like I said, I'd prefer the options to have it always on or the way it is in RE6.

There's no laser sight? Hey, does it have the first person aiming system available? Because it wasn't in the demo.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:23 am

Well the menu in RER actually stops the action, unlike the real-time menus we had to deal with in RE5 and RE6. Of course, the characters still hold their side if they get hurt. I actually really like the way the HUD disappears until you aim.

Oh, and I completely forgot about the 1st person view from the 3DS games...and no, it's actually not in the console version. That's really strange. And have you not gotten your copy of RER for console???

Oh, an it was nice being able to pick up Files throughout the game and go back and read them at your leisure. The one from the Comms Officer was cool.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:51 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Well the menu in RER actually stops the action, unlike the real-time menus we had to deal with in RE5 and RE6. Of course, the characters still hold their side if they get hurt. I actually really like the way the HUD disappears until you aim.

Oh, and I completely forgot about the 1st person view from the 3DS games...and no, it's actually not in the console version. That's really strange. And have you not gotten your copy of RER for console???

Oh, an it was nice being able to pick up Files throughout the game and go back and read them at your leisure. The one from the Comms Officer was cool.
You were talking about the HUD in RER? I was talking about the one in RE6. I didn't mind the system in RER at all.

I didn't buy it on the console. I really don't need two versions of one game when there are other actually new games for me to buy. I might get it if I find it cheap later along the line.
Back to top Go down
MissRachel
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MissRachel

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:50 pm

They just released RE6 last year. I'm thinking someone could have just photoshopped this, though it may be a nice idea. It's just too soon.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You were talking about the HUD in RER? I was talking about the one in RE6. I didn't mind the system in RER at all.

I didn't buy it on the console. I really don't need two versions of one game when there are other actually new games for me to buy. I might get it if I find it cheap later along the line.

Really?

Really?

Well I have Code Veronica on Dreamcast, and CVX on GC and Ps2, as well as RE4 on GC, Ps2 and Wii, and not to mention RE1 on Ps1, DS and Wii(US and Jap Biohazard Wii port). I don't discriminate the console.

But RER on console does have some cool features that you won't get on the 3DS version. Namely the graphics look pretty phenominal. You are playing on a TV screen. There are more Raid Mode characters, including Rachel and HUNK. And apparently a Lady-HUNK. And new outfits for select characters. You can also carry the files you pick up all throughout the game.

Overall, I don't regret purchasing RER on console, after already owning it on 3DS, and I look forward to playing Raid mode with friends, but unfortunately it didn't add a cutscene browser, or the scene showing Rachel getting killed...

They really could have added something to make the purchase more worthwhile...

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:57 pm

I think $50 for Revelations was too much. A $40 purchase would have made it better. Now they're adding DLC you have to pay for to play more characters and that'll make your $50 plus tax, $55. Then $60. Then you end up paying more than double the price of the original game that was released a year ago with only ONE other game type.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Vandal wrote:
I think $50 for Revelations was too much. A $40 purchase would have made it better. Now they're adding DLC you have to pay for to play more characters and that'll make your $50 plus tax, $55. Then $60. Then you end up paying more than double the price of the original game that was released a year ago with only ONE other game type.
I agree. However, it might not hurt if they reduced the price to 30-35.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I agree. However, it might not hurt if they reduced the price to 30-35.
Exactly. It's just a port with improved graphics and DLC. Not worth $50. I feel like my money was stolen from me.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:58 pm

The things they do for bucks.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 am

Nobudy wrote:
The things they do for bucks.
It's not wrong to make a profit, but there's a fine line of making a profit, and robbing.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:02 am

Vandal wrote:
I just find it ridiculous how lazy the character DLC is. A simple combination of Hunk's top with some random girl's legs, and a character who's model is already in the game, and they think people will pay for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First hints of Resident Evil 7?   First hints of Resident Evil 7? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First hints of Resident Evil 7?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next