HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite Quotes of the Forums

Go down 
+14
Ssplain
Cyberization
ZombiePrincess
Mcghie
Methsia
00biohazard
Sargent D
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
MSR
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
Vandal
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Vandal wrote:
That's just a way of saying you're a hypocrite.

Nope. It's my way of asking, "Have you finished RE1 yet?" Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Vandal wrote:
That's just a way of saying your a hypocrite.

You're* Can't believe that people still make that mistake.
Let's grammar nazi this shit up, man. Yeah! Laughing 

Lol Razz . I just can't believe that the majority still doesn't know the difference between "you are" and "your". Especially if English is their mother tongue.
To be fair, most native English speakers don't speak (or spell) English that well anyway. Yay for the American education system! lol! 
My best friend was born in Venezuela, English was his second language, and he has better grammar than me.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:
That's just a way of saying you're a hypocrite.

Nope. It's my way of asking, "Have you finished RE1 yet?" Didn't think so.
What the fuck? Does any of this make any logical sense to you? The progression of the conversation doesn't seem to flow with you as it would with any normal human being. It's like your come backs are worse than saying "your mama" even though I wouldn't put it past you to say that. It's like you're not capable of sentient thought.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 am

“I will crush you.” — Vandal
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:59 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
“I will crush you.” — Vandal
Appreciate it, luv.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Vandal wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Okay, now we all know you live an alternative lifestyle Vandal, but we really don't need to hear about what you and your Dog do when no one is home and the doors are locked. With a jar of Jiff.

Btw I thought it was funny that you took a pick of your dog looking up.

And I don't know how many here really dislike RE as it stands today. No one was dissatisfied with Revelations, it's just been ORC and RE6 that have put a damper on things.

And RE6, while wasn't the best game in the main story series, it may be the worst, but its still hella fun and has lots of good to offer.
Someone is feeling extra moody today, aren't we?
He's always moody.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:30 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Okay, now we all know you live an alternative lifestyle Vandal, but we really don't need to hear about what you and your Dog do when no one is home and the doors are locked. With a jar of Jiff.

And I don't know how many here really dislike RE as it stands today. No one was dissatisfied with Revelations, it's just been ORC and RE6 that have put a damper on things.

And RE6, while wasn't the best game in the main story series, it may be the worst, but its still hella fun and has lots of good to offer.
He's always moody.
I have reason to believe he's retarded.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Where's Barry?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

He's always moody.

I'm not moody. Sometimes I will just make fun of Vandal to amuse myself.

And you just couldn't let it go could you, huh? I was literally about to start being nice to you, jackass. Oh well, old habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Die Hard Harder, With/Without a vengance, or on a good/bad day form of Bad Habits?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

He's always moody.

And you just couldn't let it go could you, huh? I was literally about to start being nice to you, jackass. Oh well, old habits die hard.

*cough cough* moody.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:09 am

Damn it Vandal! Right when Spike was about to mature and be a respectable admin, you fucked it up!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 am

Spike mature and become a respectable admin? That's less likely to happen than al-Zawahiri dressing up as Uncle Sam and singing the praises of America. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:38 am

Sometimes this place makes me want to strangle myself.

You're free to quote that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:34 pm

“This is the Internet. People post off topic things about their lives
to people who sometimes don't care. If you don't care, fuck off. Common sense answer right there.” — NiteKrawler
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Okay, I quoted it. Are you happy?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:46 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

He's always moody.

Oh yes, I'm obviously the instigator here.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Okay, I quoted it. Are you happy?
Yes, very.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:55 pm

This was pretty great.

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Reviving the GTA V talk, this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life. Crying or Very sad

I really hope it has more in-game rewards for completing side activities this time. Getting nothing but a bunch of stupid trophies in GTA IV for completing things like Vigilante made me mad.
Yo dawg, I heard you like side activities. So I put a side activity in your side activity so you can waste your time while you waste your time!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:35 am

This was funny, even if it was wrong.

Vandal wrote:
Oh yes, obviously. How could we all be so thick? Why haven't we thought about it before? Wesker dodged the rocket, preserving his noodle. Clearly, he must have reacted to the rocket like a turtle and shrunk his head into his own chest. It seems to be the only logical explanation. It "had" to have been gut instinct to flinch away from the rocket, meaning Wesker could still be alive and fight Chris another day!

Traversing out of Spike's kooky-verse--where the girls are green and the grass is pretty--and grounding our feet back into reality, I'm sure it was more efficient for Capcom to just get rid of his head instead of animating two frames of his noggin getting blown to sausage bits, and a lot better than letting the rocket phase through his skull. Ergo, it isn't a plausible possibility, it isn't rational, and Spike should lay off the hash.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 am

I don't particularly think I was wrong, more misunderstood; but if you're going to insist that Wesker moved his head, one can assume you're vouching for his survival.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 am

Vandal wrote:
I don't particularly think I was wrong, more misunderstood; but if you're going to insist that Wesker moved his head, one can assume you're vouching for his survival.

Yeah you're right, it was more of a misunderstanding. *wink wink

Come on Vandal, don't be butt hurt, wrong is wrong as fair is fair. It was absolutely a misunderstanding, which is fine it happens, it was also amusing, but you should just admit when you are wrong. I don't have any qualms whatsoever about doing that, when I am actually wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Yet everyone in that thread agreed that it was safe to assume you believed Wesker was alive. Sure, I was wrong, but the way you were pushing the theory that Wesker moved his head was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Vandal wrote:
I was wrong

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Of course you omit everything else and take whatever context you want. Shouldn't reall expect anything less from you, should I?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Lighten up dude, it's cool. U mad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes of the Forums
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next