Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite Quotes of the Forums

Go down 
+14
Ssplain
Cyberization
ZombiePrincess
Mcghie
Methsia
00biohazard
Sargent D
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
MSR
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
Vandal
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Favorite Quotes of the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:27 am

So I was surfing the forums and laughed at a couple of posts I've been reading. If you find anything you thought are hilarious just quote copy and post here.

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
You saw ADA naked!? Not that i care but my friend just wants know what part it is! Embarassed

ChrisSherry wrote:
He asked me to take the poll and if I ever kicked a guy in the balls.

Then he asked if I would would kick someone in the balls if the person paid me... which I said I would because that's pretty much free money lol
then he told me that he wishes there were more girls like me and that if we know each other in real like he would pay me to destroy his balls once and for all.

Ghost Leader wrote:
WTF does "ironical" mean?

NiteKrawler wrote:
If you are a big enough fan to make a game of RE, then you should be a big enough fan to post relevant topics here. kthxbai.

Last edited by Mercy on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:44 am

This was probably the funniest quote I've ever read on this forum..

Melissaur wrote:
Oh is Teh Black Cat one of those really hot females, until you find out she is underage, then you can no longer have an opinion? I hate when that happens xD

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Bottom of my signature.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Mercy wrote:

ChrisSherry wrote:

Then he asked if I would would kick someone in the balls if the person paid me... which I said I would because that's pretty much free money lol
then he told me that he wishes there were more girls like me and that if we know each other in real like he would pay me to destroy his balls once and for all.

Oh god. Oh god, I can't stop laughing!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mercy wrote:

ChrisSherry wrote:

Oh god. Oh god, I can't stop laughing!
I find banned members have the best quotes, that is seriously a favorite.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:16 am

Jamesy wrote:
Eh guess everyone is turning on me now.

Listen I just dislike Mercys tone and attitude on these forums. She would often insult some of my threads and call them 'trash' which is just mean and uncalled for even if it is true. Its not the first time a poster has gotten annoyed with the way I come across on the net either. Yes I know I could be hasty starting topics with not much thought behind them,

I am sure many of u here think I have bad attitude as well but each too there own I guess.

Maybe me and Mercy should call a truce? Just so we don't rub each other up the wrong way in the future Smile
Ghost Leader wrote:
So we should sugarcoat everything for you, praise you as the greatest, most intellectual topic poster of all time? Mercy just calls it the way she sees it. Maybe she's being a little too "public" about it (no offense, Mercy), but it's not an insult toward you. I see topics and posts on here and elsewhere by various people I think are shit (not to name anyone in particular), but I hold nothing against the posters for it, just like I doubt Mercy holds anything negative against you as a person for this one.
Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
But u would not call someone's thread 'trash' would u? Even if that's what u were thinking you would not be that blunt.
Hmm... fair point. Neutral

Mercy, I might have to spank you for being a bad girl.
Jamesy wrote:
Mercy is just another rebellious american girl who thinks there gangsta by talking trash on the internet Razz
Mercy wrote:
Hope you guys realize I'm a dude. Click on my profile. Male.
Just the sheer ignorance and obliviousness was hilarious, all culminating to the rebellious girl line in my sig. :p
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:27 am

Ohkay, let's see...

Methsia wrote:
I can imagine him saying: "Make me lasange bish!" .. I don't know how to make lasange.

Mcghie wrote:
My little brother is using the xbox just now to play some Gay'ops.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hunk'd. It's like Punk'd but you die at the end.

NiteKrawler wrote:
It would take like 20 years for them to add coop to RE1. What most people don't realize is that programming has very little to do with computers. Most of the time, programmers are actually searching for a very rare species goat (the golden goat) to sacrifice at an altar to receive a great game from the "Sky People". So in terms of time and the amount of time it would actually take to find a golden goat worthy enough to receive a copy of RE1 with coop, it would take 20 years. 15 years or so of searching. About 5 years to build a grand altar, and a few seconds to blow the goats brains everywhere with a gun. A golden gun. Only a golden gun can kill a golden goat. So yeah, an RE1 with coop? Wayyyyy to difficult to even think about right now.

Mercy wrote:
Whoa. Am I late on this? Hmm. Hope not. I would like for my results to count. Because that's what I do. I'm a statistic. I have no idea where this post is going.

Spike991 wrote:
Don't like d-pads? They are ordinarily more precise than an analogue stick. Though somebody forgot to tell 360 controllers that, cuz you can press right, it'll consider your choice and its options...then go up.

Spike991 wrote:
Chuck Norris isn't as awesome as he says he is, and if he is he will personally come over to my house and smash my face on the keyboardjwt[jeoopoiehncnueah.znoicpeoep'o3opma[sjnjk;bs;cnjkhzjieryuutioanklnjkjjjeojfjeiosfpoie]asihdiuncuhafef]asdjkfnusg[s'yt;a

Spike991 wrote:
So I decided to take my car to the car wash the other day. Seemed like a good idea, I had some ICB(Italian Cheese Bread) from Lil Caesers, and I was just gonna relax with some music playing and eat my food while I went through the wash. However, it was a pain in the ass getting the wheel in that thing that moves your car along, and once I got on there, I noticed that my window doesn't actually role up all the way, there's a tiny amount of space at the top, it like goes farther than the door frame and them pushes off of it. So it leaves a tiny opening. Anyway, once it started spraying soap and water, I had to hop over to the middle section with the handbrake, to keep myself from getting covered with soap...then it beat on my car with those wiper things. A very unpleasant experience, I didn't get to eat my food, and I was so busy trying not to get wet I didn't even get to listen to my music.

chocotricks wrote:
Do the exact same thing she's doing to you. Tell her you love her and that you want her and only her. Then she'll either back off or break up with her boyfriend and get back with you. If she breaks up with her boyfriend break up with her then she'll have no boyfriend and you'll be like lolololol umad fggt

chocotricks wrote:
RE7 Barry is the main antagonist DUNDUNDUN~ You see Barry was secretly working with Wesker the whole time up until his death. At that point Barry took over all together working on new B.O.W's etcetc. There's also this big tyrant him and wesker were working on and barry is able to control it (thats coming from Damnation) AND AND JILL IS IN IT, AND THEN SHES ALL LIKE WTF BARRY THEN HES LIKE MUAHAHAHA I AM EVIL JILL.

PWNERX wrote:
Holy crap. I just aged 30 years.

Yes, I also quoted myself. I'm narcissistic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ohkay, let's see...

Methsia wrote:
I can imagine him saying: "Make me lasange bish!" .. I don't know how to make lasange.

Mcghie wrote:
My little brother is using the xbox just now to play some Gay'ops.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hunk'd. It's like Punk'd but you die at the end.

NiteKrawler wrote:
It would take like 20 years for them to add coop to RE1. What most people don't realize is that programming has very little to do with computers. Most of the time, programmers are actually searching for a very rare species goat (the golden goat) to sacrifice at an altar to receive a great game from the "Sky People". So in terms of time and the amount of time it would actually take to find a golden goat worthy enough to receive a copy of RE1 with coop, it would take 20 years. 15 years or so of searching. About 5 years to build a grand altar, and a few seconds to blow the goats brains everywhere with a gun. A golden gun. Only a golden gun can kill a golden goat. So yeah, an RE1 with coop? Wayyyyy to difficult to even think about right now.

Mercy wrote:
Whoa. Am I late on this? Hmm. Hope not. I would like for my results to count. Because that's what I do. I'm a statistic. I have no idea where this post is going.

Spike991 wrote:
Don't like d-pads? They are ordinarily more precise than an analogue stick. Though somebody forgot to tell 360 controllers that, cuz you can press right, it'll consider your choice and its options...then go up.

Spike991 wrote:
Chuck Norris isn't as awesome as he says he is, and if he is he will personally come over to my house and smash my face on the keyboardjwt[jeoopoiehncnueah.znoicpeoep'o3opma[sjnjk;bs;cnjkhzjieryuutioanklnjkjjjeojfjeiosfpoie]asihdiuncuhafef]asdjkfnusg[s'yt;a

Spike991 wrote:
So I decided to take my car to the car wash the other day. Seemed like a good idea, I had some ICB(Italian Cheese Bread) from Lil Caesers, and I was just gonna relax with some music playing and eat my food while I went through the wash. However, it was a pain in the ass getting the wheel in that thing that moves your car along, and once I got on there, I noticed that my window doesn't actually role up all the way, there's a tiny amount of space at the top, it like goes farther than the door frame and them pushes off of it. So it leaves a tiny opening. Anyway, once it started spraying soap and water, I had to hop over to the middle section with the handbrake, to keep myself from getting covered with soap...then it beat on my car with those wiper things. A very unpleasant experience, I didn't get to eat my food, and I was so busy trying not to get wet I didn't even get to listen to my music.

chocotricks wrote:
Do the exact same thing she's doing to you. Tell her you love her and that you want her and only her. Then she'll either back off or break up with her boyfriend and get back with you. If she breaks up with her boyfriend break up with her then she'll have no boyfriend and you'll be like lolololol umad fggt

chocotricks wrote:
RE7 Barry is the main antagonist DUNDUNDUN~ You see Barry was secretly working with Wesker the whole time up until his death. At that point Barry took over all together working on new B.O.W's etcetc. There's also this big tyrant him and wesker were working on and barry is able to control it (thats coming from Damnation) AND AND JILL IS IN IT, AND THEN SHES ALL LIKE WTF BARRY THEN HES LIKE MUAHAHAHA I AM EVIL JILL.

PWNERX wrote:
Holy crap. I just aged 30 years.

Yes, I also quoted myself. I'm narcissistic.

ERMAGERD.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Did you just age another 30 years? I mean, your life expectancy isn't looking very good if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Hah, you think you're narcissistic, Mass? I don't think anyone posts like me!

Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Steve is dead.

It was never confirmed. Even Capcom said it. Razz
Really. Back up your claim.

Here's mine.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Steve_Burnside/biography?action=render

Actually, if you read his talk page, the members of RE Wikia themselves said that they only placed dead on his page because until they get further proof, then it'll stay (but they still know his death is unconfirmed). But yeah, Capcom has a article where they say he 'might' come back, and that's a big might. I'll have to find it.

When I'll do, I'll back up my claim. Just calm the hell down, Merc. It's just a game. Razz
You want to know what I got from that?

"Capcom didn't say Steve is alive, I have no proof to back my claim, and aside from other hopeless fans, I have no other evidence that Steve is alive despite the fact he most certainly died."

Mercy wrote:
Resident Evil 6 does do a good job at throwing back to older titles, but it doesn't make it a Resident Evil game. The fixed canera angles come up at the worst times too. Like Ada Chapter 1 when you're in a hurry to escape a sinking ship? I died like 8 times before completeing that. How about when you're running away from something and you can't see what's ahead of you? Bad idea.

Again, you can reference older games, that doesn't make it any more Resident Evil than it should have been.

00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Well, I don't find Sheva attractive much. A little, yeah. Leon is one of the most attractive men in RE. Wonder what goes through the mind of a female when seeing him Very Happy
Pretty much what's going on in your mind. You don't think Sheva is attractive but you think Leon is… kind of says something about yourself.

Not finding Sheva attractive (hot as fuck) but finding leon(a man) more attractive? agree with mercy here, this speaks loads about you bro. No homo only counts sometimes bro, lol

00biohazard wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Ok, that came out wrong. I think every other girl in RE is attractive except for Sheva. I even think ashley and yoko are somewhat attractive. As for Leon, he looks far better than most people i've seen.

Favorite Quotes of the Forums 47532-since-you-guys-all-geyz-love-cats-ultra-gay-seal-jpg?dateline=1340750191
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:20 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

Holy shit I remember that poll!! I remember the guy had a really bizarre user name too but I can't remember what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Rawrgodd I think.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Rawrgodd I think.
Yeah, he was a little creeper.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Rawrgodd I think.

Yeah that sounds about right, I did find him funny in a weird sort of way at first but forum justice had to smite him down eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Don't worry Ridden, I do not like Sheva either.

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Quit sowing off Rolling Eyes Congrats . . .

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, Spike, quit sowing off! You know we aren't all as good of a seamstress as you. Razz

Spike Reaver wrote:
Hey, a woman has to earn her living somehow. Wink

Wow wow wow wow wow, UR a dudette?!

Spike Reaver wrote:
Oh totally. Lemme tell you all about it. Razz

Chick that has 10000 posts on RE, is an Admin on RE forum and played all RE games . . . what should i say ??? Hmm. Marry Me . . .

Spike Reaver wrote:
Ummm, I don't think it would work out.

*Sarcasm self test complete

Mass Distraction wrote:
And thus, Spike won himself a sack full of internets.

Hey, they even made a game out of you two: [link]

NiteKrawler wrote:
Treats Spike like crap all the time. Thinks he is a girl. Proposes instantly. Not much in this world is more fail than that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:10 pm

That was brilliant by the way.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:19 am

Let's have something recent from Spike's new account:

Spike Reaver wrote:
I mean, I'm sure Adam Sandler could put on a Batman outfit and play Batman and Bruce Wayne, and some people might like it, but I don't think he could do it well. That's a pretty good analogy to Daniel Craig playing Bond. Adam Sandler as Batman is analogous with Daniel Craig as James Bond.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Spike Reaver wrote:
I mean, I'm sure Adam Sandler could put on a Batman outfit and play Batman and Bruce Wayne, and some people might like it, but I don't think he could do it well. That's a pretty good analogy to Daniel Craig playing Bond. Adam Sandler as Batman is analogous with Daniel Craig as James Bond.

Not sure if srs or stupid.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:46 pm

In response to AWDCP's game thread.

Known_Hero wrote:
Pics or GTFO

Oh and I was completely serious about that analogy Bio. I don't play around when it comes to analogies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 am

00biohazard wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Spike Reaver wrote:

Not sure if srs or stupid.
What? I just found the whole comparison hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:29 am

A funny comparison, but I think Spike is a little over the edge there.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Vandal wrote:

What? Really? Of all of the mean, rude, crude, irreverent, nasty, vile and downright wrong things I have ever said on here, comparing Daniel Craig's Bond to comedian/actor Adam Sandler in a Batman suit was too much?

And Bio is a big 007 fan like myself, he knows his shit and I totally respect his views and opinions on which portrayal of Bond he enjoys most. I just personally don't dig Craig as Bond.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

This sucks, cause I never keep record of people's amazing quotes.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 am

Methsia wrote:

I don't know that anyone does. I usually have to dig and search high and low to find a quote.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:50 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Vandal wrote:

What? Really? Of all of the mean, rude, crude, irreverent, nasty, vile and downright wrong things I have ever said on here, comparing Daniel Craig's Bond to comedian/actor Adam Sandler in a Batman suit was too much?

And Bio is a big 007 fan like myself, he knows his shit and I totally respect his views and opinions on which portrayal of Bond he enjoys most. I just personally don't dig Craig as Bond.
If they chose Jim Carey as James Bond, maybe I'd understand your comparison. But they didn't. I think he was a unique Bond. I wish he used more Gadgets, but otherwise, he played his roll really well.

Methsia wrote:
Thought this was a pretty funny quote; thought I'd share it with everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes of the Forums   Favorite Quotes of the Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes of the Forums
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next