HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)

Go down 
+13
Mcghie
TerraSavior
Vandal
Ghost Leader
MSR
SWITCHMYND
Industrial Ridden
ChickenHeart
chrisredfielmusculo
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
ChrisSherry
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Or maybe he has a granny fetish?

Come on, you all know you were thinking it. lol!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:33 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

I wouldn't be too surprised if this were true. He did make Event Horizon after all.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:29 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I wouldn't be too surprised if this were true. He did make Event Horizon after all.

That would explain a lot actually
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Everyone but Alice is gonna die. That's my guess.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Everyone but Alice is gonna die. That's my guess.

That sounds more like psychic powers.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:25 am

Of course she would survive, she is a mary su- I mean, our main heroine of course
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:07 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
Of course she would survive, she is a mary su- I mean, our main heroine of course

Our ridiculously dressed, ridiculously overpowered, ridiculously forgetful, and ridiculously pointless female lead.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:46 pm

PWNERX wrote:
ridiculously overpowered
Maybe when she had all her powers. Not so much anymore. Don't forget, she got her ass handed to her at least twice (from what I remember) in Retribution.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
ridiculously overpowered
Maybe when she had all her powers. Not so much anymore. Don't forget, she got her ass handed to her at least twice (from what I remember) in Retribution.

That is true, but in Afterlife and Retribution when she lost her powers, she was still doing wire-fu and impossible bullcrap that no human can pull off. She somehow survived Rain's X-Ray move from Mortal Kombat even when she killed the other dude with no problem, she should've died ten times over!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:41 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
ridiculously overpowered

That is true, but in Afterlife and Retribution when she lost her powers, she was still doing wire-fu and impossible bullcrap that no human can pull off. She somehow survived Rain's X-Ray move from Mortal Kombat even when she killed the other dude with no problem, she should've died ten times over!

The fucking hack got the only likeable OC killed off.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Indeed, i knew that they would kill him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:32 am

TerraSavior wrote:
So should Leon and Ada in RE4 alone. They routinely jumped from heights that, in reality, would break anyone's legs on impact or at least leave one severely demobilized, yet no one complains about that. You also have to keep in mind that what kills one person may not necessarily kill another.

PWNERX wrote:
The fucking hack got the only likeable OC killed off.
And exactly who says Luther was the only likable OC? You? When were you proclaimed the decider of likable characters? FYI, I liked a lot of the major OCs. Rain, One, JD, Matt, Kaplan, K-Mart, LJ, Peyton, and Isaacs, to name a few.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
K-Mart

Oh GL, Come on!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:16 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
K-Mart

Oh GL, Come on!!!
You have some kind of issue with me liking K-Mart?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:23 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
K-Mart

Oh GL, Come on!!!

it's not an issue, more like, suprising...well anyway, I will always defend (most) of the OC in the movies because in contrast with the video game characters that they just threw into the mix the OC stand out as stronger characters overall.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:04 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
K-Mart

Oh GL, Come on!!!

It's not an issue, more like, suprising...well anyway, I will always defend (most) of the OC's in the movies because in contrast with the video game characters that they just threw into the mix the OC stand out as stronger characters overall.

Unless you count the ones that die minutes into the film. I didn't like the um... "USS" team from the first film for largely being a bunch of oblivious dumbasses. The franchise also has a larger variety of these kind of useless folk. Anyone who goes into a film being an OC usually dies in a very stupid way (either because of themselves or someone else). Rain was a decent character until plot kicked in. K-Mart was... product placement? She was basically there for excuse plot.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:20 pm

PWNERX wrote:
The franchise also has a larger variety of these kind of useless folk.

That's why each new film sucks more than the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:07 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Unless you count the ones that die minutes into the film. I didn't like the um... "USS" team from the first film for largely being a bunch of oblivious dumbasses. The franchise also has a larger variety of these kind of useless folk. Anyone who goes into a film being an OC usually dies in a very stupid way (either because of themselves or someone else). Rain was a decent character until plot kicked in. K-Mart was... product placement? She was basically there for excuse plot.
Why are they oblivious dumbasses? Because they got caught in a situation that they couldn't in their wildest dreams have been prepared for? What about the plot makes Rain unlikable? What product was K-Mart advertising?

Also, I'm pretty sure the guys in the motorcycle helmets are supposed to be the USS (who might I remind you were also nothing but cannon fodder in the games, too). One's team was just a glorified clean-up crew.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The games introduce new situational characters who get immediately killed off all the time. Excella Gionne, Rachel Foley, Luis Sera, among others. A prime example of something that both Capcom and Anderson do, yet only the latter gets any heat over.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:01 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
A prime example of something that both Capcom and Anderson do, yet only the latter gets any heat over.

I was not gonna touch this subject but you can't with a serious face say that Capcom doesn't get crap thrown at them for these kinds of decisions. I think Capcom as a company has just as many haters as Anderson as a film maker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The games introduce new situational characters who get immediately killed off all the time. Excella Gionne, Rachel Foley, Luis Sera, among others. A prime example of something that both Capcom and Anderson do, yet only the latter gets any heat over.

When we talk about movies, I mean that introducing poorly representative video game characters and making a mess of the OCs is a bad move.

When we talk about games I said 1000 times here that I didn't like the amount of new characters the games were including (especially Rev1, they introduced like a million there).
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
A prime example of something that both Capcom and Anderson do, yet only the latter gets any heat over.

I was not gonna touch this subject but you can't with a serious face say that Capcom doesn't get crap thrown at them for these kinds of decisions. I think Capcom as a company has just as many haters as Anderson as a film maker.
If that were the case, why isn't Capcom universally hated like Anderson? Why isn't every aspect of the games condemned like the movies? Why isn't everyone clamoring for the games' plug to be pulled?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Why are they oblivious dumbasses? Because they got caught in a situation that they couldn't in their wildest dreams have been prepared for? What about the plot makes Rain unlikable? What product was K-Mart advertising?

Also, I'm pretty sure the guys in the motorcycle helmets are supposed to be the USS (who might I remind you were also nothing but cannon fodder in the games, too). One's team was just a glorified clean-up crew.

Rain: She became a tad unlikeable when cloning happened and she became Osmund Saddler.
K-Mart: K-Mart.
Oblivious Dumbassery: They die in very stupid ways. The laser trap in the first film could've been completely avoided if they just stood flat against any door. And elevator zombies. And Rain playing Captain Obvious.
The USS: In the games, they were more competent than the film's USS bullet/knife/zombie bait. Hell, more USS lived through the games than the films. Also, they DID work for Umbrella.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:24 am

PWNERX wrote:
Rain: She became a tad unlikeable when cloning happened and she became Osmund Saddler.
You mean because Bad Rain was, well, bad? By that logic, Wesker should have become unlikable when he betrayed STARS.

Quote :
Yeah, that's not product placement. Nowhere in any of the movies was a K-Mart branded location or item prominently featured. I think what you're referring to here is product endorsement, but even then it's still not, because neither she nor anyone else ever praises K-Mart for their everyday low prices, great deals, assortment of merchandise, or convenient locations.

Quote :
Oblivious Dumbassery: They die in very stupid ways. The laser trap in the first film could've been completely avoided if they just stood flat against any door. And elevator zombies. And Rain playing Captain Obvious.
If the system can alter the laser pattern depending on need, it's highly unlikely that just flattening against a door would have been enough to avoid it.

You're right, if only JD would have used his X-ray vision to peer through the elevator doors Superman-style, he would have known there was a mob of dead piled up against the other side. Rolling Eyes

Captain obvious how? You'll have to refresh my memory as I haven't watched RE1 in quite a while.

Quote :
The USS: In the games, they were more competent than the film's USS bullet/knife/zombie bait. Hell, more USS lived through the games than the films.
One lived through the games: Hunk. The rest were cannon fodder, killed off by Birkin, leeches, zombies and other means. They weren't any more competent than their movie counterparts.

Quote :
Also, they DID work for Umbrella.
I never said they didn't, just that they weren't USS.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:21 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
You mean because Bad Rain was, well, bad? By that logic, Wesker should have become unlikable when he betrayed STARS.

Quote :
Yeah, that's not product placement. Nowhere in any of the movies was a K-Mart branded location or item prominently featured. I think what you're referring to here is product endorsement, but even then it's still not, because neither she nor anyone else ever praises K-Mart for their everyday low prices, great deals, assortment of merchandise, or convenient locations.

Quote :
If the system can alter the laser pattern depending on need, it's highly unlikely that just flattening against a door would have been enough to avoid it.

You're right, if only JD would have used his X-ray vision to peer through the elevator doors Superman-style, he would have known there was a mob of dead piled up against the other side. Rolling Eyes

Captain obvious how? You'll have to refresh my memory as I haven't watched RE1 in quite a while.

Quote :
The USS: In the games, they were more competent than the film's USS bullet/knife/zombie bait. Hell, more USS lived through the games than the films.
One lived through the games: Hunk. The rest were cannon fodder, killed off by Birkin, leeches, zombies and other means. They weren't any more competent than their movie counterparts.

Quote :
Also, they DID work for Umbrella.
I never said they didn't, just that they weren't USS.

Rain Again: Cloning. Period. Also, clearly getting better after taking the antidote and then turning suddenly was stretching it quite a bit. And by captain obvious, I mean pointing out a majority of the pre-explained things in the movie and making it simplified so theater idiots can understand explanations.

JD: Moaning and groaning on one side of an open elevator door, and he's like "There, was that so hard?". Cue munching. That's a good 5 seconds that he wasted standing still and not paying attention to his surroundings instead of paying attention and being alive...for some extra screen-time, at least.

K-Mart: Found in a nearby K-Mart. Someone got paid for that name, and it wasn't Wal-Mart.

The USS Again: Hunk survived Birkin, and if Outbreak File 3 was ever released, there would've been 1 more... somehow. The USS on the Ecliptic Express all died, but there were still survivors from Raccoon (not including NIGHTHAWK and HUNK). This all depends on the canonicity of the Outbreak series, but still. And regarding the RE1 USS clean-up squad, they work for Umbrella, so it'd make sense that they'd have a slight idea of what their employers do (even if they acted otherwise (the dumbasses)).

The Grid: The laser itself only traveled (and is never seen going outside of) a certain area of the hall. Based on the panels on the left and right, I'd guess that they would determine the movement of the laser. How it actually turns into a moving fence of death is beyond me, but at each end of the hall were some 3 foot wide areas that the panels didn't extend to (speaking of the laser, how is One turned into human steak cubes and yet the EMP system was completely untouched? It was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

If that were the case, why isn't Capcom universally hated like Anderson? Why isn't every aspect of the games condemned like the movies? Why isn't everyone clamoring for the games' plug to be pulled?

What? You can't be serious? I can't go anywhere RE related without seeing people cry "just kill the series already", and that's specific to the games. Capcom has been the butt of the joke for years now, or have you not seen "crapcom" being thrown around at all?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next