HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)

Go down 
+13
Mcghie
TerraSavior
Vandal
Ghost Leader
MSR
SWITCHMYND
Industrial Ridden
ChickenHeart
chrisredfielmusculo
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
ChrisSherry
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:26 am

More news on the film.

We have a synopsis:
   "Picking up immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution, humanity is on its last legs after Alice is betrayed by Wesker in Washington D.C. As the only survivor of what was meant to be humanity’s final stand against the undead hordes, Alice must return to where the nightmare began – Raccoon City, where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse.

In a race against time Alice will join forces with old friends, and an unlikely ally, in an action packed battle with undead hordes and new mutant monsters. Between losing her superhuman abilities and Umbrella’s impending attack, this will be Alice’s most difficult adventure as she fights to save humanity, which is on the brink of oblivion."

Returning characters and actors, in addition to already announced Alice and Claire, include Shawn Roberts as Albert Wesker and... Iain Glen as Dr. Isaacs? You know, the guy who mutated and was blown to smitherines in Extinction. Bringing back the dead yet again, I see.

Rumored to return are Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield, Bingbing Li as Ada Wong, Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine and Johann Urb as Leon Kennedy.

Then there are like 5 new original characters nobody will care about going to be introduced.

Btw. whoever called this, raise your hand.
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 Resident-evil-the-final-chapter-claire-redfield-first-look-milla-jovovich-rocked-by-accident

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Then there are like 5 new original characters nobody will care about going to be introduced.
I care. Tell me about them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
There's literally nothing to tell anyway, I just didn't want to list names of characters and actors I don't even know. Well, here they are anyway:

Abigail (Ruby Rose), Doc (Eoin Macken), Christian (William Levy), Michael (Fraser James) and Cobalt (Rola).

I honestly would have put any worthwhile information in my original post if there was any.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
There's literally nothing to tell anyway, I just didn't want to list names of characters and actors I don't even know. Well, here they are anyway:

Abigail (Ruby Rose), Doc (Eoin Macken), Christian (William Levy), Michael (Fraser James) and Cobalt (Rola).

I honestly would have put any worthwhile information in my original post if there was any.

At least 3 of these people are gonna die. And since none of them have last names, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have backstories either.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Btw. whoever called this, raise your hand.
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 Resident-evil-the-final-chapter-claire-redfield-first-look-milla-jovovich-rocked-by-accident
Wow, how did they make older Claire looks like an older version of older Claire?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:31 am

Sweet Jesus, Mila's stunt double seems to have gotten hurt pretty badly at the filming.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-stuntwoman-out-of-coma-after-crash-d/1100-6431297/
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:58 am

Comes with the job for a stunt double.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Oh boy, i have been waiting for this. Hopefully, this will truly be the last one to end this crap once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:31 am

And I hope he makes a seventh one just to piss off all the haters.

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 Tumblr_mtucnqbxcm1racrjeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:47 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

It's just simple economics.

I wouldn't say it's simple economics.
A lot of these polls and statistics tend to fail on taking into account every single aspect of the poll count.
There is far too much dynamics within such a delicate subject that simple common sense is ignored (i.e things like poll restrictions, people sick and couldn't vote etc)
To get an accurate and fair measurement you will have to make sure that everyone on the face of the planet or any country exposed to his films or seen his films would have to be forced to vote, then and only then would we get a fair result and can determine if he is loved or hated, so technically both points are mute unless such a method is put in place.
Also sales figures are inaccurate because you have duplicate sales of a certain piece of media, ie boxsets, cinema viewings, online streaming, etc etc.
A single person that maybe wants the film on all devices and every single edition of film under his collection would almost double the figures, yet it was only a single person.

All that being said art, media and music is subjective like you said, to it's all down to what people hate and love.
That's the way the world is, love something or hate something does not mean a certain medium will fail or become successful.
All be it if a certain thing has a mass hatred directed towards it, it will not do so well in sales but it will still successes in way and still make money, just maybe not as well as it would if it was universally loved.
Look at Justin Beiber, millions hate the kid, yet he is still successful meaning that even hate and controversy can still project your earnings.
Sometime even bad publicity is good publicity.

P.S - I personally hate JB and Anderson and they should both piss off, but that's just my thoughts lol Razz
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
And I hope he makes a seventh one just to piss off all the haters.

Now you are just being cruel.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:16 pm

This movie will burn in the seventh circle of hell for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

In all honesty, Anderson would have to go really low if he ever wanted to make a worse movie than Afterlife. That movie is just... bad. So bad. In so many ways. And before I get called a biased RE fanboy, I mean it's just a really, really bad movie in general.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 pm

PWNERX wrote:
This movie will burn in the seventh circle of hell for all eternity.

yes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 9:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
In all honesty, Anderson would have to go really low if he ever wanted to make a worse movie than Afterlife. That movie is just... bad. So bad. In so many ways. And before I get called a biased RE fanboy, I mean it's just a really, really bad movie in general.

I have the same way of thinking as yourself, I'm not biased either.
I don't care if it's RE, it's the fact his films ARE just really mediocre and shit.
His movies are senseless, plot get's halted up in mass confusion to point I don't even think he knows what direction he's going in with plotlines and
they are like the Sci-fi/action equivalent to cheap slasher flicks.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:12 pm

I should write the RE movie reboots. They'd have horror, drama, and all the continuity and explanations people need. Plus, I'll be able to get more use of characters in the films than the games due to the need for filling-in random wandering from point A to point B. Joseph and Forest may see some more use beyond pre-mature deaths, but they'll still die. I could make use of unseen character John being in the lead during the main opening outbreak (his fate being ambiguous until later). I can even have Rebecca, Barry, Jill, and Chris all in the same place in points during the film.

Essential points being story, soundtrack, horror, and an enhanced continuity that remains pretty much the same as the games (albeit with alterations that have will still leave an ending in line with the games).
Example:
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I should write the RE movie reboots. They'd have horror, drama, and all the continuity and explanations people need. Plus, I'll be able to get more use of characters in the films than the games due to the need for filling-in random wandering from point A to point B. Joseph and Forest may see some more use beyond pre-mature deaths, but they'll still die. I could make use of unseen character John being in the lead during the main opening outbreak (his fate being ambiguous until later). I can even have Rebecca, Barry, Jill, and Chris all in the same place in points during the film.

Essential points being story, soundtrack, horror, and an enhanced continuity that remains pretty much the same as the games (albeit with alterations that have will still leave an ending in line with the games).
Example:

That is beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:08 am

PWNERX wrote:

Example:

You could have the tyrant's hand smashing through the rubble at the end while the copter is flying away like it did in one of the endings.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:53 am

TerraSavior wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Example:

That is beautiful...

That all being after Rebecca is shot (but saved via Kevlar Vest), Wesker is impaled in front of Jill, Barry, and Chris, Barry is critically wounded (and goes into cardiac arrest), Jill and Chris knockout the Tyrant, they leave while Rebecca saves Barry via defibrillator, and then they leave. All while having those fancy red siren lights, self destruct sequence, and some very steamy pipes (ala boiler room from Nightmare on Elm Street). I have A LOT of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:36 am

There will be an old Alice in the film. No idea how that's gonna play out. An epilogue, maybe?

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 Nimety10
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
There will be an old Alice in the film. No idea how that's gonna play out. An epilogue, maybe?

Okay, I think Anderson is going too far with this damn series now. TOO DAMN FAR, DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:28 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Okay, I think Anderson is going too far with this damn series now. TOO DAMN FAR, DAMNIT!
Even I have to agree with you on this. scratch
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

In the case most people watch due to Milla Jovovitch, this'll bomb. Horribly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:44 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/14/49/62/08/nimety10.jpg

In the case most people watch due to Milla Jovovitch, this'll bomb. Horribly.
Not necessarily. We don't yet know exactly what the purpose for Old Alice is in the movie, so it's too soon to say if it'll be good or bad. I think even you're being a bit too pessimistic here.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Hmmm perhaps this is the work of the T-Virus coursing through her. Maybe this is the side effect of gaining this powers that the virus, instead of turning into a zombie, it gives her rapid aging. Maybe this is another Alice clone...or maybe Anderson want to know how hot is wife would look like as a old lady *Shrug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next