HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?

Go down 
+11
Bulls-3ye
Ssplain
AzureSparkle
Kobalt
MSR
EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
PAULSAMSON
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
DampRevil
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? Empty
PostSubject: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:40 am

In a recent interview, Anderson has confirmed that the next Resident Evil film will be titled "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter" and that it will be the last film in the series. I guess Anderson is just starting to write the script, so it'll probably be awhile before the movie is actually released. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 am

If Anderson is ending his series, then it leaves Capcom open to the option taking the creative reins (like Ubisoft is doing with Assassin's Creed and Splinter Cell) of a reboot series that's closer to the games.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:52 am

Capcom's probably not interested in making anymore films. Anderson's movies have been around for 14 years, Capcom probably think that's sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:03 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Capcom's probably not interested in making anymore films. Anderson's movies have been around for 14 years,  Capcom probably think that's sufficient.
They made Degeneration and Damnation (or whatever the second one was called), didn't they? If they considered Anderson's movies as sufficient, neither of those would have been made.

Edit: Found this on IMDb.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2592614/

"Rising" as a possible subtitle.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Oh yeah, I should have been more specific. I meant I don't think Capcom is interested in pursuing another live action film series. As for the CG films, I would love if Capcom continued making them. I don't know if they will though because of their financial issues.

The "Rising" subtitle has been rumored for a while now, but according to Anderson, "The Final Chapter" is the current title. He did say it could change though. I never listen to IMDB because anyone can edit those pages. Even the information on that page seems very incorrect.

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Damn, now I have to wait 6 more sequels till the end...
(Do the math, look up the subtitle. You'll see why.)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:20 pm

PWNERX wrote:

I don't understand  scratch. I feel like it should be obvious though lol!

This may not be the last movie though. I know somebody that works on the films said that once Anderson is done, he wants to take over. I believe he said that he (not Anderson) wants to make two more films after the 6th film. He said that they won't feature Milla or Alice, but he would create another original character in her place.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:54 pm

DampRevil wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

This may not be the last movie though. I know somebody that works on the films said that once Anderson is done, he wants to take over. I believe he said that he (not Anderson) wants to make two more films after the 6th film. He said that they won't feature Milla or Alice, but he would create another original character in her place.

Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter. Went on for 6 more sequels before spin-offs and the remakes.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:09 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
Capcom's probably not interested in making anymore films. Anderson's movies have been around for 14 years,  Capcom probably think that's sufficient.
They made Degeneration and Damnation (or whatever the second one was called), didn't they? If they considered Anderson's movies as sufficient, neither of those would have been made.

There is never enough money, especially in Capcom's situation:P. But for real, I remember the "year of RE" (2012) where everything that came out had producer's Kobayashi's name in front, the 3 games and the 2 movies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:28 am

PWNERX wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter. Went on for 6 more sequels before spin-offs and the remakes.

Well played. I didn't get that at first and I have that whole film series, including the shitty remake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Well played. I didn't get that at first and I have that whole film series, including the shitty remake.

Alas, many of the Friday the 13th films didn't live up to expectations. Even though the first film was awful, I am still waiting for it's sequel, Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash. Why? Because the comics were awesome, and Ashley J. Williams is simply badass.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:59 am

It should be called the final shitfest lol. And let us all hope it is the final one.

PWNERX wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Let us not forget Freddys dead the final nightmare...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 am

Plz no double posts.

PWNERX wrote:
Even though the first film was awful, I am still waiting for it's sequel, Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash. Why? Because the comics were awesome, and Ashley J. Williams is simply badass.

I liked it a lot. Crossovers are the best form of entertainment.

You know why the comics were made? Because the film couldn't have been. I'm content with having just the comics and looking forward to the Evil Dead reboot sequel and Army of Darkness 2. Which, speaking of comics, is weird since the Army of Darkness series has been continued for years. Wonder how they're gonna retcon all that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 am

PWNERX wrote:

Oh, okay. I had a feeling you were getting at something like that. It wouldn't surprise me if something similar happened with the Resident Evil films.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:08 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
It should be called the final shitfest lol. And let us all hope it is the final one.

PWNERX wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Let us not forget Freddys dead the final nightmare...

Hah. Freddy cameo in Friday part 9. Movie came out after Nightmare part 6. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:17 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Hah. Freddy cameo in Friday part 9. Movie came out after Nightmare part 6. Coincidence?
Actually, I believe Friday 9 was intended to lead directly into FvJ, but the latter went into development hell and ultimately didn't get made until years later.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Actually, I believe Friday 9 was intended to lead directly into FvJ, but the latter went into development hell and ultimately didn't get made until years later.

That's automatically Anderson's fault.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:15 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
They made Degeneration and Damnation (or whatever the second one was called)

Duh. Degeneration's sequel is indeed called, "Damnation". Everybody and their mama knows that, GL.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Duh. Degeneration's sequel is indeed called, "Damnation". Everybody and their mama knows that, GL.
I haven't seen it and don't intend to, so I can never keep that one straight.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I haven't seen it and don't intend to, so I can never keep that one straight.

Teh Spike does recommend that you see it, GL. Assuming you've seen Degeneration, and liked it, Damnation is really a much more fun movie. Tons of cool shit, like Lickers and Tyrants. Teh Spike is curious as to why you aren't interested in it though, GL. Is it the Plaga aspect?
Back to top Go down
Kobalt
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Kobalt

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:06 am

All i know is i was so pissed at his last movie because of it being fucking terrible, the others before i liked bu that last one seriously? So whatever the name of the new one is i dont care as long as it makes of for all the bad.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:20 am

I'm probably Anderson's staunchest (only?) supporter on this site and even I thought Afterlife sucked.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureSparkle
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AzureSparkle

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:26 am

It had better be the last chapter, for my sake and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 pm

I swear, if it is not the final chapter in the Anderson shitfest, I'll feed Paul W.S. Anderson to Nicholas Cage.
Back to top Go down
AzureSparkle
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AzureSparkle

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:44 pm

I just remembered something, didn't they promise that Retribution was going to be the last? I remember something like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?   The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter? Empty

Back to top Go down

The 6th film to be titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next