HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)

Go down 
+13
Mcghie
TerraSavior
Vandal
Ghost Leader
MSR
SWITCHMYND
Industrial Ridden
ChickenHeart
chrisredfielmusculo
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
ChrisSherry
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yes, they'll finish it. So don't worry, PWNERX, you'll get your Anderson fix. Razz

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:27 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Yes, they'll finish it. So don't worry, PWNERX, you'll get your Anderson fix. Razz

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Happy new year guys!.
Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 Fanart_085
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:36 pm

You know what, I just had a thought. What if this whole movie series what just a dream, and Alice was in a coma?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:55 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
You know what, I just had a thought. What if this whole movie series what just a dream, and Alice was in a coma?

We already had that idea before you.
And it would be an ending fitting for a shitty movie series.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Oh...well...I got nothing other than it being a fanfiction with a budget.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:51 am

We have a promotional picture of Alice and a dude. The first trailer is coming out August 9th and, if I haven't mentioned already, the movie's release date is going to be January 27th.

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 Resident-Evil-6-The-Final-Chapter-Movie-2017
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 am

GOD DAMMIT ANDERSON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:32 pm

PWNERX wrote:
GOD DAMMIT ANDERSON!!!!!
He only does it out of his love for you.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:39 pm

Oh boy, I can't wait >>

I'll take a guess on who the guy is...love interest #4 who is probably going to die, or a unmasked Hunk...just a theory
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:12 pm

According to IMDB, the character's name is simply "Doc".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:57 am

A couple of new clips and a poster emerge. The clips don't reveal really anything but the poster is VERY Hunger Games -esque.

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 PHklG6ZkGCM1nt_2_l

From what I gather the plot of the movie will be Alice leading her all-star cast of RE characters into a battle against the Red Queen, which is still apparently working below the old estate from the first movie and planning on somehow destroying the world. The movie will also, apparently, serve as an origin story for Alice. Whatever that means. Oh, and Dr. Isaacs (the dude who turned into a Tyrant in Extinction and was blown to smithereens) is now back too being totally evil.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Point in case: the movie franchise is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 4:03 pm

You know you love it.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:22 pm

I really don't know what to say...other than I am prepared for what BS it will throw
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:21 am

Not a fan of the music video style trailers. But i am very hyped for this movie now!.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:12 am

And we have another trailer, this time to some Guns 'n' Roses.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 6:16 am

We all know PWNERX will be first in line on opening day.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Maybe I should just sit here and spam that day. Then we can both be happy while pissing each other off.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:56 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Maybe I should just sit here and spam that day. Then we can both be happy while pissing each other off.
Nah, you'll be there.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Nah, you'll be there.

I wasn't there for the last 5 films...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:13 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Nah, you'll be there.

... or so you say. Suspect
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:08 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Nah, you'll be there.

... or so you say. Suspect

Seriously? You know I'm 20. That is a given. Therefore, I'd be too young to see RE1 in theaters. I'd also be too young to recognize RE: Apocalypse as existing until the DVD release. By the time Extinction rolled around, I was already playing the games and noted how bad the films really were.

Ditto for Afterlife, and I did consider going to see Retribution...although only to make sure everyone understood that the movies are shit and why they are shit.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:47 am

I recently saw the actual Commercial -2 days ago, as the fake ones discouraged me for a while- and I'M HAPPY THEY PUT WAY MORE THOUGHT INTO THE MOVIE and A DEVIL MAY CRY 3 ENDING (KILL THEM ALL).

I was wondering if anyone -PWNERX- has watched ZNation, at first I thought it was terrible, but my goodness everything is done right.

ZNation
- Awesome action scenes: Best is when Warren Uppercut a Zombie with a Machete and catches it and then slices the head off

- Characters are Awesome and don't die in stupid -only 1 did- ways (Warren is like Rick (Magnum), Carol (Gets things done) and Michonne (Machete like Katana) and knows how to fight like all 3 of them) and Garnet took a bullet to save someone who can save the world)

- Zombie exist in there universe so no stupid people who shot 30 bullets into the chest or ask a zombie to listen and snap out of it (They only ask if someone is okay during the beginning of the outbreak)

- In one Episode -showing everyone's origin- we see what/where everyone was during the outbreak (Doc figures its Zombies cause his co-worker doesn't have a Gay Lover, Abby & mack stay together, Warren shots the Zombies cause they are coming at her and Murphy takes the time to use the outbreak to escape prison)

- Some episodes use the content of other things like "Die Zombie...Die Again" which was hated was like All you Need is Kill (Tom Cruise & Emily Blunt) with Indeception, but compared to F/TWD who kills some characters off cause they go crazy, that episode was about confronting your demons

- Situations are awesome, Murphy is a inmate who was given an experimental drug to be immune to zombies and now they are trying to get him, but Murphy powers get better as he can control some/weaker ones of them and weak zombie don't attack him (Hybrids like Blaster & Phyto)

- THERE SPECIAL ZOMBIE ARE SO LORE and WOULD BE GREAT FOR A VIDEO GAME -as it can't be realism-
== Phytos Zombie is a Plant-Based Zombie that doesn't die from heatshot so you have chop it into pieces aka Weak against Melee
== Blaster Zombie is a Zombie that appeared after Murphy left a lab that has nuke self destruct, turned zombies white, but they don't bite or infect, they bash your head and eat your brains (For those games that allow you to turn, so this ones kill and are hard to kill)
== Nuclear Zombies is a Zombie like Exploding Z, but more so a Poisonous Z, so you get close and you get RAD poison also there are Zs that have Athrax Dust so killing them with melee close cause the dust to spread so both Zs got to be killed at a distance
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 am

Lukong wrote:
I'M HAPPY THEY PUT WAY MORE THOUGHT INTO THE MOVIE and A DEVIL MAY CRY 3 ENDING (KILL THEM ALL)

I don't think we can yet say they put more thought into the movie as there is literally nothing known of it as of yet. If anything, the trailers make it seem like it's going to be an even bigger clusterfuck than any of the previous ones. Also I have know idea how any of the trailer relates to DMC3.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:52 pm

I split off the Z Nation talk into a different topic, which can be found in our Television subforum. Carry on, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)   Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 (The Final Chapter)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next