Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Revelations Achievements Exposed

Go down 
+8
00biohazard
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
RaviorStygian
chrisredfielmusculo
will1234562
Vandal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Revelations Achievements Exposed Empty
PostSubject: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 am

http://exophase.com/game/re-revelations-unveiled-edition-xbox/achievements/

So does this mean those rumors are true? I'll be looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 am

Nice Smile .
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:06 am

its true i think,i have read something similar about it
in another article

i am crossing my fingers for a pc release
the game looks really good for what i have seen.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Awesome, nice find!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 pm

I wonder if this means the other rumors are true. Claire's DLC in Resident Evil 6 and the ORC sequel. I mean Resident Evil 6 is suffering from low sales. Capcom cut their financial forecast, and it probably won't be it's last.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Did RE6 really do bad?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Yeah it did pretty bad. There's several articles on how disappointing the sales were for the title and how Capcom has to delay future projects because they're not banking enough.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/capcom-crisis-resident-evil-6-sales-failure-embodies-publisher-woes/
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Well hopefully this will teach Capcom to have some god damn creativity again
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 am

Mercy wrote:
Yeah it did pretty bad. There's several articles on how disappointing the sales were for the title and how Capcom has to delay future projects because they're not banking enough.
It's all Simmons' fault. D:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 am

While I'm most likely not going to buy another version of RER I'm hoping that this means the RE6 DLC and Operation Terrestial Fear rumors are true too.

Maybe, just maybe, if OTF does well we might see Outbreak File#3 at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:27 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
It's all Simmons' fault. D:
Actually it's Activision's fault.

Mass Distraction wrote:
While I'm most likely not going to buy another version of RER I'm hoping that this means the RE6 DLC and Operation Terrestial Fear rumors are true too.

Maybe, just maybe, if OTF does well we might see Outbreak File#3 at some point.
I can understand that. It make sense that if one rumor is true, it usually means the other rumors stated with it are also true. I just really do want to play Revelations on the big screen with my friends who never got to get the game because they didn't have enough cash for a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:48 am

Come on Mercy can you really blame Activision? Blame the consumer! Hate the player not the game. lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Bit early yet but they better port this for the PS3 and not just the Xbox or that's me finished with Capcom.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Damn. Am I the only one who liked RE6? let's hope this doesn't mean capcom sees the RE series as unprofitable and ends it...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:30 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Damn. Am I the only one who liked RE6? let's hope this doesn't mean capcom sees the RE series as unprofitable and ends it...
Ah, back from the dead, I see? Welcome back.

I don't think Capcom is going to deem one of the most popular gaming franchises as unprofitable. They're stupid, but not that stupid. I mean if 1,000,000 sales is considered an achievement, well Resident Evil 6 has already sold 4.5 mil.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm

00biohazard wrote:

No way, RE6 was awesome.

Did you like it just because of the story, the gameplay, or both?

I'm actually curious as to what the peeps here that didn't really dig RE6 didn't like, specifically.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

No way, RE6 was awesome.

Did you like it just because of the story, the gameplay, or both?

I'm actually curious as to what the peeps here that didn't really dig RE6 didn't like, specifically.

Time for a list:

List:

That being said I really did enjoy the game the first time through, and I want to like it, but unfortunately I like it a little bit less the more I play it and I don't think I'll still play it a few years from now ( I still play most of the other games ).

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Time for a list:

List:

That being said I really did enjoy the game the first time through, and I want to like it, but unfortunately I like it a little bit less the more I play it and I don't think I'll still play it a few years from now ( I still play most of the other games ).

Those are pretty legit complaints. I can sympathize with most all of those, although, regarding the controls, the default are indeed FPS-like, which is why the picky SOB I am, I changed them ASAP.

You can make it to where the controls at least play like RE. I however, seem to be the only one that actually plays this way, that I know of...

You might want to give that a try, otherwise, I can't help with those annoying ass, gun-tottin' enemies.

Seriously, why is it that every single RE game has to have shoot outs? Even RER has enemies that shoot projectiles at you.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Even RER has enemies that shoot projectiles at you.
Which one?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:59 am

Narwhal's list is pretty legit. I could add to it since some of his complaints are pretty subjective concerning the campaigns. I talked this over with Ravior, the inventory system is actually worse than Resident Evil 5's inventory system. Playing splitscreen and playing online multiplayer have two different rules you really have to get use to.

The reason Leon's campaign doesn't feel significant is because nothing really happens for the first three chapters. I mean the entire third chapter is padding, the entire fifth chapter is one long boss fight, and Leon has some built up grudge against Simmons without any real development.

@Will Darts. They shoot fucking darts at you and it's annoying as shit.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Mercy wrote:
@Will Darts. They shoot fucking darts at you and it's annoying as shit.
Which really doesn't make any sense since I'm pretty sure those dart like things are made of bone. I guess the virus magically regenerates bones to shoot.

As for the RE6 controls, I don't have any qualms with the default controls. I'm not sure how, since knowing me I probably would.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Time for a list:

List:

Those are pretty legit complaints. I can sympathize with most all of those, although, regarding the controls, the default are indeed FPS-like, which is why the picky SOB I am, I changed them ASAP.

You can make it to where the controls at least play like RE. I however, seem to be the only one that actually plays this way, that I know of...

You might want to give that a try, otherwise, I can't help with those annoying ass, gun-tottin' enemies.

Seriously, why is it that every single RE game has to have shoot outs? Even RER has enemies that shoot projectiles at you.

I usually use the default in most games so I didn't even know about that. I'll be sure to try them out next time I play.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Time for a list:

List:

I usually use the default in most games so I didn't even know about that. I'll be sure to try them out next time I play.

Yeah. Do it!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

Better question, was I the only one who liked Simmons? lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 am

chocotricks wrote:
Better question, was I the only one who liked Simmons? lol
Probably not… around these parts? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Achievements Exposed   Revelations Achievements Exposed Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelations Achievements Exposed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next