HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Revelations HD Version will you get?

Go down 
+15
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Magnum45
Teh Black Cat
White Rock
Outbreakgirl
Lightning Count
Spike991
pacdredogg
chocotricks
Lady Yuna
Mass Distraction
will1234562
Vandal
37 Narwhals
RaviorStygian
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which One?
Wii U
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_lcap4%Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Xbox 360
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_lcap38%Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
PlayStation 3
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_lcap38%Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
PC
Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_lcap19%Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Empty
PostSubject: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:06 pm

I'm actually not really sure. I really want to get it on the Wii U because I want to expand my library for the system and love the gamepad, but the online for the things isn't the best.

With the 360 version I'll have better online, but probably less options and no Miiverse to accompany it. Hm.

If I'm missing a version in the poll, let me know.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

PS3 because it's the only one I have.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm

I only have an xbox so yeah… I'm getting the xbox.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 am

You forgot to add PC Smile .
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Ah, I figured I was missing that one. Once I figure out how to edit a poll, I'll fix it.

I voted for Wii U, but I may change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:20 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Ah, I figured I was missing that one. Once I figure out how to edit a poll, I'll fix it.
Edit your first post and the options for the poll will be under the text field. Not to worry, I already added it.

In any case, IF I end up getting the game, it will be on PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 pm

PS3! I seriously can't wait until this game comes out! Raid mode is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 am

all of them lol but i choose xbox cause I will be getting that first
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 am

Console version (PS3)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 am

But I'm still glad to have it on 3DS.

I am curious as to how the touch screen parts are going to transition.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 am

PS3, I view the RE franchise as one of the Playstation stalwarts and consider it to be the home system of the series.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 am

if possible-360
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Xbox 360. Retail.

cherry

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 am

I'm interested in how the Wii U will take the game, because of the controller, but honestly, there's not much else you can do with a Wii U that you can't do on a 360.

People want to watch TV while you play your games? I just tend to kick people out.

Looking at a menu while playing the game? Semi-transparent live menus never hurt Resident Evil 5 or Dead Space.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 am

I'm now saying that anyone even slightly interested in the PC version should get it. Also, good news to all you PC gamers out there!

Pre-ordering the game on Steam will award you with the game's soundtrack, a digital art book and a full digital copy of the first Lost Planet game. You will also be getting all the future DLC for free with the pre-order. How's THAT for a deal? Capcom sure seems to be taking full advantage of their recent collaboration with Valve.

Speaking of, future DLC was confirmed. No word yet on what it will be, though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:34 am

Wow that's a load of bull pockey and flips over all console gamers. I really need a new computer.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm

I'll just buy another one for the 3DS dammit! Ha, nah, I'll be picking it up for the 360. I honestly haven't even touched my 3DS after I finished Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who still enjoys their 3DS, even after finishing RER on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who still enjoys their 3DS, even after finishing RER on it Razz
I expected more games on the 3DS. Sure they have some decent games, but none that I was ever interested in, in the first place. Kid Icarus? I hated him in Smash Brothers and that was his inly selling point for the people who bought it and Smash Brothers. Luigi's Mansion seems also very odd to throw in, though it got sparkling reviews. I was just never interested in it to begin with.

When Nintendo announced serious 3rd Party IP's like Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Splinter Cell, and Assassin's Creed, I was excited. I finished Resident Evil, Metal Gear was a disappointment, Splintercell fucked up on the 3D, and Assassin's Creed hasn't even shown up yet.
Back to top Go down
Magnum45
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Magnum45

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 am

I'll get the PS3 version. I'm really excited to be able to play RE: Revelations on the PS3 because I never played the 3DS version.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 pm

will1234562 wrote:

finally a normal person ! ! !
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:28 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
will1234562 wrote:

Go to the previous page and look at the last post. You will shit bricks.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
will1234562 wrote:

Go to the previous page and look at the last post. You will shit bricks.

Wa wa wee wa, guess finally capcom started thinking of PC gamers, such a generous offer for a preorder, you get to have Lost A Planet . . . Thats awesome . . .
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Well, there will always be Pokemon games. So it's not like it's completely useless Razz
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:33 pm

ps3 for the win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Revelations HD Version will you get?   Which Revelations HD Version will you get? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Revelations HD Version will you get?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next