HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?

Go down 
+8
ghoroob f3
JamTyrantH
Jills-death-file
Godzilla90s
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Jamesy
HUNK'syouruncle
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? Empty
PostSubject: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:45 pm

I cant wait for revelations on the 3DS, i think it will be awesome. I was playing the demo for it in mercenaries and it feels just like the older games. Who else on these forums cant wait for this?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Very much so
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:41 am

I have no 3DS and I don't think I'll ever buy one.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:16 am

If I ever get a 3DS, then yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 pm

im gunna just buy it and keep it sealed, just like how i did with REM3D for collection purpuses. i want all the RE games out there it be in it
Back to top Go down
Jills-death-file
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Jills-death-file

Playstation Network DarkNewYear

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm going to buy the game but i'm not buying a 3DS. I must have a complete Resident Evil Collection
Back to top Go down
http://Alphabiohazard.com
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm

im buying a 3DS just for this
Back to top Go down
Jills-death-file
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Jills-death-file

Playstation Network DarkNewYear

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:30 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:

Thats how they get you. I wouldnt, i'm only buying the game just to have it. I'd want to play it but i'm not spending 200 dollars just to play a game. I'll watch videos on gameplay of it for free
Back to top Go down
http://Alphabiohazard.com
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Jills-death-file wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

Thats how they get you. I wouldnt, i'm only buying the game just to have it. I'd want to play it but i'm not spending 200 dollars just to play a game. I'll watch videos on gameplay of it for free

the thing is if i watch videos on youtube it will make me want the game even more and i guess there could be some other decent games out for it so i guess it wouldnt be i total waste of cash
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
You should do the same as I'm propably gonna do. Wait for a while, preferably a while after the game is released and then get a used 3DS. You'll save money and you don't have to get a brand new console just for a couple of games.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
You should do the same as I'm propably gonna do. Wait for a while, preferably a while after the game is released and then get a used 3DS. You'll save money and you don't have to get a brand new console just for a couple of games.

yeah ill probably do that Smile
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

good idea to save money I want to buy one but small screen dosen`t work with me...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 am

ghoroob f3 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

good idea to save money I want to buy one but small screen dosen`t work with me...
The small screen isn't that bad. I don't care for the 3D effect but when you're immersed in the game you can barely notice it's a small screen. There can still be quite a lot of detail.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 am

And games look prettier on a small screen. Play OoT on a huge TV and you can count the pixels.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 am

I'm just happy it's coming out next year so I can get it when it comes out, seeing as I'll probably be getting a 3DS for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Seeing as I don't own a 3DS or want one, not really. I just hope whatever happens in it can be easily summed up so I don't have to actual play it since I'm assuming everything that happens in it is canon.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Seeing as I don't own a 3DS or want one, not really. I just hope whatever happens in it can be easily summed up so I don't have to actual play it since I'm assuming everything that happens in it is canon.

It is, its set between RE4 and RE5.
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ghoroob f3 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

The small screen isn't that bad. I don't care for the 3D effect but when you're immersed in the game you can barely notice it's a small screen. There can still be quite a lot of detail.

that if I play alone but I always play with friends or my sister to make a sense of excitement...
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm

o sweet looks like i am gunna be playing RE Revelations. cuse one of my boys who is a nintendo fanboy got a 3DS yesterday and hes also a core resi fan so that means that RER is on his checklist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:30 am

ghoroob f3 wrote:
that if I play alone but I always play with friends or my sister to make a sense of excitement...
Isn't it more exciting to play a horror game alone?

@Godzilla: Your... boys?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:47 am

its another way to say 'friend' over here lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:05 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
its another way to say 'friend' over here lol
Ah. I was a bit scared there for a second Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Revelations should be interesting
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 am

I'm looking forward to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Revelations will be one of those games I play extensively while traveling.

Really, the best thing about the 3DS isn't the 3D. It's the control stick. It's like having a mini console in your hands. All of the games are like console games.

I really hope they re-release Mario 64 DS for the 3DS, because using a control pad to control an all 3D game is not only painful after a while, but is probably bad for the control pad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?   are you looking forward to RE: Revelations? Empty

Back to top Go down

are you looking forward to RE: Revelations?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next