HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)

Go down 
+13
00biohazard
Vandal
RaviorStygian
Methsia
RebelliousQueen
Voltius
Killeret
DXP
Kino_00
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
Mass Distraction
Sherry Birkin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 am

This sounds just about as stupid as the Anderson films.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 am

I think it is just a marketing ploy by Capcom. I'm sure they are well aware that there is a large population of people who despise the movies because of Alice. One of the major criticisms of Alice being her psychic abilities..

For those of us who love the games, hate the Anderson films, etc. Most of us enjoy the CGI films, or at least find them "meh". Perhaps they are trying to make a character like Alice in the CGI films in an attempt to get us to warm up to the Anderson abominations. Who know's. Either way it all sounds quite stupid. I'm still excited to see Damnation though. This whole situation with "Buddy" is making me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Let's see if he reminds us of his name every 10 minutes of the Film.
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:02 pm

DXP wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
*Brooklyn Rage*

Sheesh Capcom what is happening to you?

I think we activated Capcom's trap card =P

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Further indication it's not Ark and also something completely unnecessary.

Buddy has mindpowers and can control BOWs. Not even kidding. [source]

...what? Shocked

Exactly I mean what's next mecha Wesker? Zombie Leon?
WHHHAAT!!??
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm

And I had such high hopes for this movie.... Such high hopes. Stuff like this is gonna turn me onto a pessimist.

REALLY???? Seriously?! First we think it's someone we haven't seen in awhile that they are bringing back, then with a finally good trailer, we think it's got to be an old character that we would be SUPER excited about, THEN you decide to announce that he isn't who he looks like a twin of, and is ANOTHER new character that isn't going to go anywhere in the series. Not only that, but he has super psychic powers, and has the name of a DOG???!!! NGHDEKJHNDGRRRRRRRR!!!! Suspect I have a headache now. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQeI_T2jkkkGoWDX9OAQKf-E2uA1_0_s2HXiVckeVCFDeV1YX9 Leon and Buddy.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Sherry Birkin wrote:
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQeI_T2jkkkGoWDX9OAQKf-E2uA1_0_s2HXiVckeVCFDeV1YX9 Leon and Buddy.

Noooooooooooooooooo that's not the buddy, buddy from degeneration is a male Alice so he needs blonde hair has to show the other characters up.....and can kill people with his brain.... am I seeing a very bad pattern here?
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am

Sherry Birkin wrote:

Excatly!!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:35 am

Mercy wrote:
This sounds just about as stupid as the Anderson films.

I definitely agreed! This is exactly what's on my mind right now. Just like other Paul films, this is nothing but a piece of trash. I couldn't believe that it was the Buddy Guy and not Ark. Damn, now I was thinking maybe the lady who shouted Leon's name on the last part is what? a new character again. What the fuck.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Sherry Birkin wrote:

Excatly!!
At least you got the joke haha.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:03 am

Sherry Birkin wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Sherry Birkin wrote:

Exactly!!
At least you got the joke haha.

Nice lol this made my day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 am

Leon and Buddy in the old days,before Buddy was turned human,and gained powers.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 pm

That was Buddy when he mutates and eats the deadly C-virus.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:25 pm

I can't take this Buddy seriously, after looking back on that picture where it's a close up of him whilst Leon is talking. Makes him so woofy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Methsia wrote:
I can't take this Buddy seriously, after looking back on that picture where it's a close up of him whilst Leon is talking. Makes him so woofy

He is my worst nightmare. Noooooooo! This can't be happening! Sad
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

We'll see how everything turns out in the end, till then. He could be put in later games, who knows. But then that would result to Milla complaining about how a new CGI Film character made it into the games but not her. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Methsia wrote:
We'll see how everything turns out in the end, till then. He could be put in later games, who knows. But then that would result to Milla complaining about how a new CGI Film character made it into the games but not her. Neutral
If she does that plus complain about wanting to be in the next Resident Evil game I swear, I'm going to join some Anit-Milla forum.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Methsia wrote:

She's not going anywhere, no game series and no CGI films. She belongs on her husband's crap movies.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
I have to admit, now i'm curious about this movie and how Air Bud fits into it
Maybe he was a former basketball star. Or maybe he is Air Bud's human form.

At first I though Capcom would call him "Buddy" as a marketing ploy to see how many people were paying any attention to the movie, but now that I read the source from his voice actor, and the fact that he can control B.O.Ws.........I'm just gonna say......What...just...What....
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 400x400-budnation Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3