HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)

Go down 
+13
00biohazard
Vandal
RaviorStygian
Methsia
RebelliousQueen
Voltius
Killeret
DXP
Kino_00
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
Mass Distraction
Sherry Birkin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 am

Sherry Birkin wrote:
I am picturing Buddy running on all fours and barking like a dog.. Laughing
And then Buddy was a licker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sherry Birkin wrote:
I am picturing Buddy running on all fours and barking like a dog.. Laughing
And then Buddy was a licker.
A dead licker.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 am

I just hate that the first trailer made it out to look like it was someone fans knew, then the next trailer they made it look like Ark, now they're like: "Buddy!"
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:56 am

That's pretty much true by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 am

Yeah,what's next they already trolled us with RE5,into thinking Sherry was in..
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:29 pm

in RE6, They'll replace Chris in the campaign with a new character named Chras, who hates jews and commies.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 am

Now I want to watch this movie even more! XD haha I can't stop laughing..."Buddy" haha. This is just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 am

Nah just rename him to Bub, he gets infected becomes a zombie and fires guns to help Leon >.<
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am

I have to admit, now i'm curious about this movie and how Air Bud fits into it
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am

Maybe Buddy is Ark's nickname and everyone just calls him that?
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

Never in my life have I met someone who has Buddy as a nickname. How is that possible?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Never in my life have I met someone who has Buddy as a nickname. How is that possible?
Never in my life have I met Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

Never in my life have I met Nemesis.

Damn your missing out then Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:03 am

I seriously don't get it. It needs to be Ark, this would be a perfect time for him to make a return... and this "Buddy" looks just like Ark. So, like RaviorStygian said above, maybe Buddy is just a nickname. And this guy is Ark?
Just some wishful thinking?
I mean... we don't really need anymore more new characters, they have plenty they could reuse, like Ark.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 am

Further indication it's not Ark and also something completely unnecessary.

Buddy has mindpowers and can control BOWs. Not even kidding. [source]
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
lol

I hope it's a scientifically explained mental power, like with Saddler. There's no "magic" in the RE series.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:16 am

I'm only assuming it has something to do with the Ganados that were mentioned previously.

So... he has the master plaga for some odd reason and all the other creatures have plagas in them?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

...What in god's name....ok I was looking forward to this film now...wtf crapom couldn't 4 eyes in that god awful operation raccoon shitty also do that with zombies? What's the betting they are related Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 am

Hmm..."Buddy" has psychic powers? Sounds like another Alice =P. Perhaps the CGI film makers are trying to show how retarded a character like Alice really is? So they named him "Buddy"? LOL that would be good.

I just really hope he doesn't turn out to be another Alice. Stealing the spotlight from all beloved RE characters. Instead of awesome CGI B.O.W. fighting scenes "Buddy" will step in and be like: "Don't worry guys, I got this. I'll just tell it to stop being evil." Thanks BUDDY! XD Damn you Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 am

DXP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

...What in god's name....ok I was looking forward to this film now...wtf crapom couldn't 4 eyes in that god awful operation raccoon shitty also do that with zombies? What's the betting they are related Rolling Eyes
Only that Four Eyes used viral compounds and technology instead of some psychic powers.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:14 am

*Brooklyn Rage*

Sheesh Capcom what is happening to you?
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

...what? Shocked
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
*Brooklyn Rage*

Sheesh Capcom what is happening to you?

I think we activated Capcom's trap card =P

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

...what? Shocked

Exactly I mean what's next mecha Wesker? Zombie Leon?
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 am

mecha-Wesker? hahaha. Now he is Wesker and a mech?! Can he transform too?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)   Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad news for those hoping Ark was in the new CGI flim..(Spoilers)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next