HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)

Go down 
+26
MSR
DonREfan
pacdredogg
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Spike991
NiteKrawler
PunkMaister
chrisredfielmusculo
ResEvilChick
doctorstrangesf
Mcghie
animaniac1
Nobudy
RebelliousQueen
Nerwen
Methsia
DXP
Ghost Leader
CrimsonElder
Vandal
ChickenHeart
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
weskersbarber
Outbreakgirl
ChrisSherry
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) Empty
PostSubject: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 pm

I just got back from seeing Retribution. I must say it was pretty good, yes there was some cheesiness. But what is a movie without cheesiness? I was happy to see Rain Ocampo back, I loved the good Rain clone even if that part was short lived. Then again, I love the actress, Michelle Rodriguez. I loved the scene where Barry brings out his gun, it was such a RE game pun!
I didn't like that Luther died... all the men Alice likes die. Poor Alice.
As for Ada, I still dislike her. Now I can just say I hate both game and movie Ada.
And Leon's obsession with her is also featured the movie, gah. But, I must admit the actress Li Bingbing did a really good job portraying Ada. I wasn't big on the movie take of Leon either... no offence towards the actor, it was just the way he was written.
Sienna Guillory was once again kick ass as Jill, she was even better in this movie. Her fight scene with Alice at the end was pretty awesome, she was a better fighter then Alice (then again, it's Alice without all her "Super powers")
and I have to say, I got a chuckle out of Wesker (well his base) residing in the White House. Seeing him sitting in the chair,
Mentally I was thinking "President Wesker" go figure! lol
Seems there will be AT LEAST one more movie considering the way it ended off, it was much like Afterlife ending, leaving it up for sequel.
I hope Chris, Claire and K-mart will return in the sequel.

Over all, I really enjoyed the movie.
Then again, I actually love the movies as there own. Of course I prefer the games. But regardless, I love the movies.

What were your guys takes on the movie?
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:30 pm

I just saw Retribution and.... thought it was decent.

Yes...it was decent, but I thought it could've been more.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Where would you rank it compared to the other four?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 pm

was there no mention of Chris and Claire, like, at all?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Where would you rank it compared to the other four?

I'm not sure, I enjoyed all the RE movies. I liked this one more then the first and third movie, if that helps lol

00biohazard wrote:
was there no mention of Chris and Claire, like, at all?
Yes the were mentioned by Alice and you get to see scenes from Afterlife that had Chris, Claire and K-Mart in them. But, that's it.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:57 pm

I DIDN'T LIKE IT

top 10 reasons (my opinion):

10 - Luther survives Afterlife just to die in this one (just like Carlos and Cj did in the second and third movie)
9 - Ada and Leon get along in a completely different way than the games.
8 - A stupid thing, they fight Jill in close combat like 100 times and they never thought of pulling the fucking bug off except in the last minute.
7 - Some of the "comeback clones" are on screen like for 1 seconds (One for example)
6 - Rain injects Las plagas virus and she becomes one right away (Leon and Ashley were infected like for two days)
5 - the opening credits have ONLY the video game characters alongside the Actor's name, spoiling some of the appearences or none appearences.(For example they put "Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine" and for the other ones they just put "Michelle Rodriguez")
4 - The Climax sucks.....Alice just shoots the ice....
3 - Some of the video games nods that we hate. If you hated, like me, the scene of RE5 in Afterlife with Wesker's fight; you're gonna hate some things here too.
2 - Umbrella's original objective differs a lot from their objective in the videogame.
1 - WESKER'S A GOOD GUY.......WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by PAULSAMSON on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I DIDN'T LIKE IT

top 10 reasons (my opinion):

10 - Luther survives Afterlife just do die in this one (just like Carlos and Cj did in the second and third movie)
9 - Ada and Leon get along in a completely different way than the games.
8 - A stupid thing, they fight Jill in close combat like 100 times and they never thought of pulling the fucking bug off except in the last minute.
7 - Some of the "comeback clones" are on screen like for 1 seconds (One for example)
6 - Rain injects Las plagas virus and she becomes one right away (Leon and Ashley were infected like for two days)
5 - the opening credits have ONLY the video game characters alongside the Actor's name, spoiling some of the appearences or none appearences.(For example they put "Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine" and for the other ones they just put "Michelle Rodriguez")
4 - The Climax sucks.....Alice just shoots the ice....
3 - Some of the video games nods that we hate. If you hated, like me, the scene of RE5 in Afterlife with Wesker's fight; you're gonna hate some things here too.
2 - Umbrella's original objective differs a lot from their objective in the videogame.
1 - WESKER'S A GOOD GUY.......WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention that, it is VERY weird to see them trying to make Wesker a "good guy" but, I take the movies as they are... as an alternative RE storyline and I like it just fine that way. With the games and the movies we have completely different takes on the story and characters. The credit thing and the whole Bug/Jill thing bugged me a bit as well.
But, I dislike the whole Leon/Ada thing... Leon is so obsessed with her in the games and the now movies.

However, I'm sorry you hated it Paul. :/
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 am

ChrisSherry wrote:

However, I'm sorry you hated it Paul. :/

I don't hate it, I just came to the conclusion that the movies exist just to troll us gamers RE fanboys
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am

This one was downright awful. The plot was garbage, the acting was horrible and the ending was the best part....just so I could leave the theater. Throwing in new characters from the game (again) doesn't make me care about what happens to the characters....because I know Anderson will either kill them off or not show them again for like 3 movies then throw them back in.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:24 am

OK, so Wesker is good....Wesker is good...WESKER IS GOOD.WESKER IS NJKSNJEHNWFNJFMSKJ.FN.JEÑAFMEMÑNFMÑERNMGÑERWMJGÑMERKNÑLGJKNÑEWNÑGN EWNÑJLGKÑ NEÑJWLRÑL GNEÑLMFLÑKEWMJEWJFOEWMJFOIEWJGMUWÑ

(Brb killing self)
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 am

Wesker being good is Paul Anderson trying to milk Wesker's popularity. Still, that is probably even worse than bringing him back from the dead and putting him behind the President's desk.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 pm

I have problems with the movie...and one of them is handling characters.

Ya know, I felt that Barry should've lasted a little bit longer. In fact, he should've traded places with Luthur and have him either died in a awesome way or let him live. It kind of bugged me that Luthur lasted longer than Barry, even if he died later on. I actually like Luthur, but maybe the movie would've had a bigger impact if he was the one that died by Licker scratch and the shoot out.

Carlos should've had a more significant role. Just think about it, in the third movie, he and Alice were having a thing going on and in the opening when his and Alice's clone were a family. His soldier clone does nothing but shooting and red shirted. They could have made more use with his character, but it isn't so.

I don't know why they decided to bring back the captain guy from the first movie. He's kind of boring and only served the purpose of being a red shirt. Once agan...could've done more with this chracter if they bothered to bring him back.

Las Plagas...So in this universe did they created it or what?

One more thing before I'm done...Wesker 4 Prez Cool

Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:

One more thing before I'm done...Wesker 4 Prez Cool

Haha! could you imagine Wesker being president?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 pm

I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) Jackie-chan-meme
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

Playstation Network Jimlew316

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Its number 1 in the Box Office thanks to everyone that paid to go and see it and is moaning about it. I am glad you hated it. Some peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

'Oh it sucked big time! I cant believe I wasted my money! What a pile of trash!'

The film hits Box Office number 1 thanks to people like YOU! Sony see's the sales figures and its only a matter of time.

15 months go by

'Resident Evil 6 Who The **** Is Alice?' is announced.
It stars Sheva Alomar, Billy Conen and Rebecca Chambers.

'Oh this I have to see! Its going to be awesome!!'

Several months go by

'Oh it sucked big time! I cant believe I wasted my money! What a pile of trash!'

Seriously the best part about these movies are the fans. Its like being mugged down an alley 5 times and yet you keep taking that path home. Also P Andersons and Millas comments are always good for a laugh. How he thinks Capcom made RE5 after seeing Extinction. Milla thinks it would be awesome if she was in the game (Keep it up guys this WILL happen). When I first heard about an RE movie I thought we are in for a treat. Now it just seems like a nightmare that i cant wake up from.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
Its number 1 in the Box Office thanks to everyone that paid to go and see it and is moaning about it. I am glad you hated it. Some peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

yes, that's why I downloaded it
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:

Yes and I did say ANYONE THAT PAID AND BITCHED ABOUT IT.

If you watch it for free I give you a big thumbs up. If you watched it and liked it then I will never understand your taste in movies but at least you liked it. Its the ones that pay and then moan about it are the ones that really annoy me.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:11 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:

If you watch it for free I give you a big thumbs up. If you watched it and liked it then I will never understand your taste in movies but at least you liked it. Its the ones that pay and then moan about it are the ones that really annoy me.

I didn't even download it. I just read the plot and it seemed so stupid, that I concluded that I will not watch it unless I absolutley have to.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 pm

00biohazard wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:

I didn't even download it. I just read the plot and it seemed so stupid, that I concluded that I will not watch it unless I absolutley have to.

Then I upgrade you to a high five!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
If you watched it and liked it then I will never understand your taste in movies but at least you liked it.
Oh, because you're the measuring stick that everyone else's taste in entertainment is judged against? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
If you watched it and liked it then I will never understand your taste in movies but at least you liked it.
Oh, because you're the measuring stick that everyone else's taste in entertainment is judged against? Rolling Eyes

Lol dont be a whiner. I couldnt have possibly put it nicer. Some people like X Factor and Big Brother which I will never understand. Does that mean I am still a measuring stick? No its just means I dont get why anyone would enjoy it. Dont be a sore sport.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

00biohazard wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:

I learn everything about the movie here; I probably should do what bio did and read the plot at least but, honestly, why would you go out of your way to watch a movie that you know you're not going to like in the first place? If you pay for a movie that you know you're not going to like then that's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Mercy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:

I learn everything about the movie here; I probably should do what bio did and read the plot at least but, honestly, why would you go out of your way to watch a movie that you know you're not going to like in the first place? If you pay for a movie that you know you're not going to like then that's just stupid.

Thats what I said. I dont have a problem with people who enjoy it. Like I said good for you but I dont understand why you would like it. I have seen better fan made RE movies.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:33 pm

I was just thinking......How can Wesker lead the last humanity army if he has to eat fresh dna often???
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
Mercy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:

Thats what I said. I dont have a problem with people who enjoy it. Like I said good for you but I dont understand why you would like it. I have seen better fan made RE movies.
No, I said if you know you're not going to like it, why would you download it for free to watch it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) Empty

Back to top Go down

I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next