HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Distant Memories

Go down 
+13
Sargent D
AWDCP
Shrike
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Prince of Judah
sotilas
Mcghie
00biohazard
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Valentine Fan
DXP
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:46 am

DXP wrote:

Not at the moment will be a demo for now but not sure when that will be getting released shall keep everyone updated though. Yeah we're still chugging on with this mod should be seeing something soon =P

Good to hear man.
That has actually got me even more excited that you're all planning a demo release.
Thanks for keep us posted I will be sure to check my facebook regularly for more updates or screenshots.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:46 pm

PWNERX wrote:
This is my second idea for unlockables, but everyone has played the Merc's/Battle Game, so what if you have Barry, Rebecca, and a few others, play on a map that is always a randomized layout of areas from the game. This minigame would lead to other surpises as well.

We can easily re-use the extreme battle mode since that is in re2 pc again later on in development(shall ask the others later what they think.)

Mcghie wrote:

Good to hear man.
That has actually got me even more excited that you're all planning a demo release.
Thanks for keep us posted I will be sure to check my facebook regularly for more updates or screenshots.

no worries =) going to make another update, me and mortician have now decided that filming for new footage will commence sometime next week so hopefully there should be a new video coming soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:06 pm

DXP wrote:

no worries =) going to make another update, me and mortician have now decided that filming for new footage will commence sometime next week so hopefully there should be a new video coming soon Wink

Nice one.
I was expecting som juicy renders but video footage ? This is even better !
You should throw in some teasing story related footage, but no spoilers though.
Back to top Go down
GTMippey
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
GTMippey

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:40 am

Wow, this looks incredible!!!

I really hope you guys finish this, it will be great to play an old-school RE game again!
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

GTMippey wrote:
Wow, this looks incredible!!!

I really hope you guys finish this, it will be great to play an old-school RE game again!

Thanks we intend to finish this so no worries on that Wink

Some new images to show off things to come:

Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 4PsY8tq

Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 8i1vMEg

Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 YKTi0Wl

Footage is coming soon.

Edit: some images from The Mortician:
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 XYrPJrF

Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 NUGpffZ
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:38 pm

DXP wrote:

[left]Really love this image, It gives a little depth and character to a room when there is a dead zombie in it.
Sort of like the room holds a gory history behind it and the deceased zombie to show for it.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Mcghie wrote:
DXP wrote:

[left]Really love this image, It gives a little depth and character to a room when there is a dead zombie in it.
Sort of like the room holds a gory history behind it and the deceased zombie to show for it.

That's exactly what I was thinking too, I love it. The new screenshots look great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:48 am

Mcghie wrote:

Sargent D wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking too, I love it. The new screenshots look great!

That isn't the only zombie/corpse in the room Wink added it in so when the player opens the door for the first time the first thing they see is that corpse staring at them xD
indeed there is a gory history behind the room and that will probably be explored via a diary extract or by supplement material.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:40 pm

DXP wrote:

That isn't the only zombie/corpse in the room Wink added it in so when the player opens the door for the first time the first thing they see is that corpse staring at them xD
indeed there is a gory history behind the room and that will probably be explored via a diary extract or by supplement material.

Sounds like this is going to have a much greater depth than I once thought.
What actually is the story behind this ?
I mean I have the basics down but have you written an short description of what the storyline follows yet ?
It would be really good to get more a insight to what the storyline follows.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:37 am

Mcghie wrote:

Sounds like this is going to have a much greater depth than I once thought.
What actually is the story behind this ?
I mean I have the basics down but have you written an short description of what the storyline follows yet ?
It would be really good to get more a insight to what the storyline follows.

Yeah we have a basic plot/story wrote for the game, however to really understand where its going you have to go past the game(a lot of stuff happens before DM actually occurs) I don't mind throwing some snippets of info about that out as it won't be covered in DM itself and more or less will become supplement materiel anyway to start:

DM Retcons both RE5 and 6 which means Albert Wesker lives(he won't be in DM), there is no BSAA, Jill didn't become a puppet etc.

In its place the prequel bits add its own story:

Concerning Barry Burton
Barry continued to fight alongside Jill, Chris and Rebecca until 2002 he wasn't involved with Umbrella's end in 2003 (Umbrella's end From UC) he then returned to Canada to be with his wife and daughters. Technically that's when his fight ended but he still couldn't rest easy not only because of his own betrayal in 98 back in the mansion, but he himself was never convinced that Umbrella had finally ended...

In July 2003 while Barry was working for an undisclosed SWAT unit he was contacted by Marco Marini(Enrico's son) the pair meet and Marco confirms Barry's worst fears, there is splinter factions of Umbrella still in operation around the world . Marco asks for Barry's expertise however he declines since his fight finished in 2002 and obviously when Umbrella was 'ended' in February. However a few months later he's still restless and after encouragement from his wife and kids he heads to Marco's address not knowing that it is also the main STARS office. Its at that point he Re-joins STARS as the Alpha Team leader and of course helps with STARS units world wide in bringing down these splinter factions, its in 2005 that DM occurs and Barry and Rebecca are plunged back into a hellish nightmare all over again....

Concerning Rebecca Chambers
Like Barry above she continued the fight against Umbrella until 2002, after leaving the fighting behind she continued her work as a biochemist due to her expertise and experience of the T-Virus first hand she worked on various vaccines hopefully to one day find a cure with word of that said virus been on the black market, she also at one point up until 2004 was working with Willpharma (the T-Virus vaccine seen in Degeneration is her work) She like Barry is contacted and approached by Marco who offers her a job as STARS biochemist and she accepts not knowing that she will once again see Barry again, in 2005 (DM) she and Barry are again entering a terrible nightmare where memories of the past are for ever flowing...

Previous Operations
[Ghed Incident 2003]
Word reached STARS that Umbrella might have been planning something in a middle eastern city known as Ghed, Marco Marini and a small detachment of STARS entered the city and were faced with the horror that the city had been infected deliberately. At first everyone assumed it had been a biological attack by terrorists however it is revealed A splinter faction of Umbrella had been using the city for its own experiments and as a result BOW's were now running lose. Marco and his unit continued into the city in hope of finding any survivors and getting them out alive...

There is of course more incidents that the new STARS engaged in but these points are the prelude of what will be the start of Distant Memories. Feel free to ask for more info just be aware I won't be able to spoil anything for the main DM scenario because we want that to be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:46 am

I'm feeling a strong S.D. Perry -ish vibe in the story. I would love it if this took the book canon as part of it (with the multiple STARS branches, Rebecca's invlovement and all).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:16 am

Lovely work.
The mods sounds like it's taking you on a deep Resident Evil experience.
I'm glad you are all putting that much effort and thought into the game, it makes it become a game rather than just a quick mod.
The storyline sounds great and don't worry I don't want spoilers, the last thing I want is a spoiler lol.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:53 am

Right now, all I can say is, Damn.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I would love it if this took the book canon as part of it (with the multiple STARS branches, Rebecca's invlovement and all).

Wait the books are canon? I didn't know that. I have read Caliban Cove and a little of Underground and they seem as if they wouldn't be canon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm feeling a strong S.D. Perry -ish vibe in the story. I would love it if this took the book canon as part of it (with the multiple STARS branches, Rebecca's invlovement and all).

Supplement material wise it does cover various STARS branches just not the ones mentioned in SD Perry's canon.

Mcghie wrote:
Lovely work.
The mods sounds like it's taking you on a deep Resident Evil experience.
I'm glad you are all putting that much effort and thought into the game, it makes it become a game rather than just a quick mod.
The storyline sounds great and don't worry I don't want spoilers, the last thing I want is a spoiler lol.

Yeah from when we first started working on DM we wanted to keep canon as much as possible while also adding our own canon on top, truth be told the stuff I typed is abridged the notes I have were a lot longer and the guys always say I need to shorten each segment as much as I can because I write too much >.< however despite that its to cover all bases so when we all come up with ideas we have them all fleshed out.

Spoiler:

PWNERX wrote:

=P guess you like so far?

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:26 am

Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I would love it if this took the book canon as part of it (with the multiple STARS branches, Rebecca's invlovement and all).

Wait the books are canon? I didn't know that. I have read Caliban Cove and a little of Underground and they seem as if they wouldn't be canon.
No no, they are a canon of their own but not canon with the games. That's why I said "book canon".

DXP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Supplement material wise it does cover various STARS branches just not the ones mentioned in SD Perry's canon.
Aww man... I would've loved to see at least a mention of the Exeter branch due to Rebecca's involvement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:50 am

I cannot wait anymore; I'll just go bother Uncle Ash until he goes through time and brings me one.

Is it done yet Is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet...
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:38 am

Just too keep everyone updated.... A demo will be out this year, the blog has also been updated since we have temporarily stopped work due too real life things going on for most members. Work will however continue asap.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:54 am

DXP wrote:
Just too keep everyone updated.... A demo will be out this year, the blog has also been updated since we have temporarily stopped work due too real life things going on for most members. Work will however continue asap.
Must...play...Resident Evil Distant Memories!
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 am

New footage has been uploaded for your viewing pleasure:

Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 am

PWNERX wrote:
Well, I was going to say Holy Shit! but damn works too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:17 pm

DXP wrote:
New footage has been uploaded for your viewing pleasure:

Enjoy Wink
Play this scene with Guile's theme and you got awesome and Capcom written all over it.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 am

PWNERX wrote:

Play this scene with Guile's theme and you got awesome and Capcom written all over it.
so true XD
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:34 am

Just bumping to say DM now has its own page on the REMods wiki that can be found here:
http://residentevilmods.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_:_Distant_Memories
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Steve....

No...Steve...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Distant Memories
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next