HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Distant Memories

Go down 
+13
Sargent D
AWDCP
Shrike
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Prince of Judah
sotilas
Mcghie
00biohazard
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Valentine Fan
DXP
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 am

I think I'll resign from this site if I can. I've admitted and acknowledged that I've been an arsehole, I've given the most sincere apology that I can, but it doesn't seem to be enough. What, can't a guy admit he's been a prick? Apparently not. I've even been essentially threatened for swearing at someone, an admin, who swore at me first. I remember this person being a jerk to me before. It was back when I stated my opinion on something, this was ages ago, and this admin bit my head off. And argued for the right to do it. Yet I can't come to my senses after being an a-hole and apologize to who I wronged? I wonder if the admin would ever admit to being a jerk. Probably not. They'd just blame it on someone else.

I think I'll be the bigger person now and walk away. I've said my peace, even if Ghost Leader can't accept it. I can understand, though, if DXP chooses not to accept my apologies. I really was a major a-hole towards them. DXP really didn't deserve the verbal bashing I gave.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

I accept your apology, now we should just focus on what we are here for...which is discussing RE and everything else related to it. =P
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:18 am

TyrantSteve wrote:
I think I'll resign from this site if I can. I've admitted and acknowledged that I've been an arsehole, I've given the most sincere apology that I can, but it doesn't seem to be enough. What, can't a guy admit he's been a prick? Apparently not. I've even been essentially threatened for swearing at someone, an admin, who swore at me first. I remember this person being a jerk to me before. It was back when I stated my opinion on something, this was ages ago, and this admin bit my head off. And argued for the right to do it. Yet I can't come to my senses after being an a-hole and apologize to who I wronged? I wonder if the admin would ever admit to being a jerk. Probably not. They'd just blame it on someone else.

I think I'll be the bigger person now and walk away. I've said my peace, even if Ghost Leader can't accept it. I can understand, though, if DXP chooses not to accept my apologies. I really was a major a-hole towards them. DXP really didn't deserve the verbal bashing I gave.
What's there for me to not accept? You admitted you were being an asshole, which I admonished you for, and then you apologized to DXP for it afterward. When someone's being an asshole, I respond in kind. Do you disagree with my admin style and think I should coddle you instead? If so, that's too bad. But be respectful to other community members and I'll be the nicest person in the world, if admittedly cynical and overly blunt at times. Ask anyone here and they'll tell you that. I don't pander to people and never will.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Ghost Leader never will be always right.
Wait, what?
Fucking Censorship.
!?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Distant Memories   Resident Evil: Distant Memories - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Distant Memories
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5