HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Hopefully they can correct these things in RE7. As much as I like the game, it's still not perfect. I didn't mention this before, but Leon's stupidity with 'Ada' got on my nerves even more than the constant Simmons battles. Chris and Piers were right there about to kill the head of Neo-Umbrella until Leon's so-called "love" prevents this causing Chris and Piers to go through more pain than necessary. The files state that Leon HATES bio-terrorists, but the moment it's "Ada", he's like "She's a key 'witness'". He's basically trying to let her get away with what she did in Edonia, to Jake, Sherry, Chris, and the B.S.A.A. I don't care who you are, if you're the true Big Bad trying to cause a global genocide, I WILL kill you if I need to. If I care about you, I might hesitate, but I'll hopefully get past it. If Leon can kill his best friend (friends for 15 years and of course with hesitation), then he should be able to kill "Ada".
To be fair, Ada was completely innocent when it came to the Neo-Umbrella stuff and he did not know she had a doppelganger until later.
But even then, I'd still go ahead and kill "Ada". According to Chris, "She's working for Neo-Umbrella" and Leon still protects her. So, it makes me wonder. If the real Ada became a Neo-Umbrella worker, would he just let her waltz around the world creating more Raccoon cities?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:45 am

Didn't Leon know that Ada was innocent? I mean, even if it was just a "hunch", that's already pretty much a cliche in popular media and practically already means that it's true. That plot point didn't really matter to me all that much.

To answer your question, if Leon had some decisive evidence that it really was the real Ada doing this he'd propably try to stop her himself. This time he eventually let Chris to do whatever with her while he went on a hunt for Simmons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:31 am

My only question is: what in Sam's name is Ada Wong's incentive for doing anything in that game? Why save Jake and Sherry? Why save Leon? Why show her face at all? Why did she want to stop Carla and Simmons to begin with? No one assigned her for anything in the game except at the end when she answere her cell. What was she doing in the game?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Vandal wrote:
My only question is: what in Sam's name is Ada Wong's incentive for doing anything in that game? Why save Jake and Sherry? Why save Leon? Why show her face at all? Why did she want to stop Carla and Simmons to begin with? No one assigned her for anything in the game except at the end when she answere her cell. What was she doing in the game?
I'm guessing she wanted to stop Carla so that she can clear her "name" (The files state that Ada Wong isn't even her real name). And as for Simmons, she said something about "closure". When I first played this game, I thought Ada's story would be complete. Come to think of it, it added even more questions and didn't answer much(What's Ada's real name? Age? Motive?). We know more about one-time characters! As for Ada and Leon, this whole "Cat and Mouse" game needs to end in RE7 if they both appear. If not that, then they need to explain why Ada does what she does. It's one of these things that makes me shake my head when I'm doing Leon's games.

@Mass: Yeah I guess he was able to use the whole "You're not you" 'power' explaining why he didn't go after "Ada".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Ada does what she does because she gets paid for being a double agent. Her real name doesn't really even matter, it's just like HUNK. The reason she had to "clear her name" was so that she could actually get jobs after this, instead of everyone thinking of her as a bioterrorist.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ada does what she does because she gets paid for being a double agent. Her real name doesn't really even matter, it's just like HUNK. The reason she had to "clear her name" was so that she could actually get jobs after this, instead of everyone thinking of her as a bioterrorist.
I see where you're going. And I agree with you about HUNK, but Ada's a long running character while HUNK's only been in one canon minigame as far as I'm aware of. I just wish we got some more info about her motives.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:20 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I see where you're going. And I agree with you about HUNK, but Ada's a long running character while HUNK's only been in one canon minigame as far as I'm aware of. I just wish we got some more info about her motives.
I dunno. Does someone like her really even need a motive for being a spy or whatever? I think it's the same as HUNK and Nicholai, money. Then, after you've been doing something like that for quite some time it's propably really hard to just quit.

Btw. I'd totally love to see HUNK make a canon appearance outside of the 1998 cycle.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I dunno. Does someone like her really even need a motive for being a spy or whatever? I think it's the same as HUNK and Nicholai, money. Then, after you've been doing something like that for quite some time it's propably really hard to just quit.

Btw. I'd totally love to see HUNK make a canon appearance outside of the 1998 cycle.
Same here. His character was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Leon's rugged appearance also annoys me. I mean, his emo kid look from 4 wasn't exactly brilliant, but it was HIS look you know? He pulled that look off like a boss. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:53 pm

What annoyed me most about RE6 was Leon and Ada's "Cat and Mouse" game. Come Resident Evil 10 and we'll get this bit

Leon retires from fighting Bio-Terrorism and settles down to visit a retirement home. He sees Old Ada
Old Leon: Ada? What are you doing her?
Old Ada: Oh you know...stuff.
Old Leon: What is your purpose?
Old Ada: See you 'round *uses cane to swing out a 1st story window*
Old Leon: ADA! *just sits there in his chair*

*End of game*
So we'd still be left hanging. Either that or Leon will become the new Simmons.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:08 am

Am I the only one who cried when Chris' team got killed by Ada?
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Methsia wrote:

I've never cried in a Resident Evil title, but it was pretty emotional. A well made moment in the game, I must say! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Methsia wrote:
I played it with my brother. We had a moment of silence. But that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Methsia wrote:
I came close to it, but didn't shed a tear. Watching people you grew attached to die while you can't do anything is pretty sad. I understand Chris' rage.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Methsia wrote:
I came close to it, but didn't shed a tear. Watching people you grew attached to die while you can't do anything is pretty sad. I understand Chris' rage.

It's just he started out a mess, and then you get to see why- think about the responsibility he had to bear then he had to watch his team die right infront of him with Finn struggling to walk towards him - just inches before they touch. That is so sad. srs.

I feel sorry for Chris, i want to hold him.

cry.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Methsia wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Methsia wrote:

It's just he started out a mess, and then you get to see why- think about the responsibility he had to bear then he had to watch his team die right infront of him with Finn struggling to walk towards him - just inches before they touch. That is so sad. srs.

I feel sorry for Chris, i want to hold him.

cry.
That's why I like some parts about Chris' game more than others. Chris actually shows a more realistic emotion about his men dying than Leon did when he had to kill his own best friend.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:26 pm

I find Chris' scenario the only enjoyable one of the three (four?), mostly because he's the only one that goes through an arc, and Piers is actually a likeable dude. Not to mention I really love the final boss. His scenario is awesome at the Yawn fight, but peaks when you have to climb the laboratory shaft away from the final boss.
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:01 am

One last bump just to tell everyone I'm unstickying this one. Pitch in while people still remember this thread exists!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Hmm, I remember a lot of hype when it was announced, pretty much every day heading to google news for information. The game came out, I didn't like it, it was a flop, and Capcom missed their predicted sales figures by the millions.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm

I think they've gotten a lot of that back though. Just waaaaaaaay slower than they expected.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:04 pm

True, but the point is to meet the sales figures at certain quarters of the year. In 2012 it failed to meet it's year end figures, and so they lowered it, but again, it failed to meet expectations in early feb. 2013, which is super important for the company.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:07 pm

And now they are in money troubles. Hopefully we still keep getting shit that actually sells.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Speaking of money and RE6....

RE6 is on sale on Steam for 10$ right now, I will be buying it for PC tonight. (ALL Resident Evil games on Steam aside from ORC are below 13$ this weekend).
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28