HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:54 am

They didn't even have the creativity to give him a name. Of course no one cares about him.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 am

White Rock wrote:
Pity he wasn't in the finished game. Therefore, no-one knows anything about him.
He wasn't in the... what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Whatever happened to Lanshiang? I know Tall Oaks was sterilized (as is tradition), but I can't seem to recall that happening with the outbreak in China. Did they just...leave it? Because if it DID spread, if one outbreak FINALLY fucking spread...I don't know. I think thatt'd be a neat premise.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Progenitor wrote:
Whatever happened to Lanshiang? I know Tall Oaks was sterilized (as is tradition), but I can't seem to recall that happening with the outbreak in China. Did they just...leave it? Because if it DID spread, if one outbreak FINALLY fucking spread...I don't know. I think thatt'd be a neat premise.

In Resident Evil 6 the virus is spread through that thick fog like substance.
It was released upon China, that's why the outbreak happened there as well.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Progenitor wrote:

In Resident Evil 6 the virus is spread through that thick fog like substance.
It was released upon China, that's why the outbreak happened there as well.

I think what he's getting at is that, at the end of the game, we don't really know what happened with the outbreak in China? Leon and Helena kill Simmons, while Jake and Sherry are dealing with Ustanak, and Chris and Piers are underwater taking on Haos (btw, what an awful name for.....well, anything). The actual outbreak, however (triggered by the missile attack) is still ongoing. We don't ever find out if it was contained. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Cyberization wrote:

I think what he's getting at is that, at the end of the game, we don't really know what happened with the outbreak in China? Leon and Helena kill Simmons, while Jake and Sherry are dealing with Ustanak, and Chris and Piers are underwater taking on Haos (btw, what an awful name for.....well, anything). The actual outbreak, however (triggered by the missile attack) is still ongoing. We don't ever find out if it was contained. Neutral

This.

And I agree with the name. Makes me think of T-ALOS, C-Haos haha. Even though it's actually some Serbian sillyness
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Cyberization wrote:

Ah okay, I get it now.
I thought by the way it was worded that he meant what happened to China in beginning.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 am

Are they ever going to release story DLC? Been waiting patiently for something yet all we are getting is shitloads of multiplayer DLC when it doesn't matter anyway has RE6 online is dead. I remember having about 60 percent of trophies, then they released that multiplayer crap now it's like 39. Not fucking good enough Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 am

Progenitor wrote:
Makes me think of T-ALOS, C-Haos haha. Even though it's actually some Serbian sillyness
C-Haos, huh? I actually like that more over the... whatever the name even means in that language.

weskersbarber wrote:
Are they ever going to release story DLC? Been waiting patiently for something yet all we are getting is shitloads of multiplayer DLC when it doesn't matter anyway has RE6 online is dead. I remember having about 60 percent of trophies, then they released that multiplayer crap now it's like 39. Not fucking good enough Capcom.
There was a leak a while back that there'd be an extra chapter DLC when the "Gold Edition" of the game releases on the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Progenitor wrote:
Makes me think of T-ALOS, C-Haos haha. Even though it's actually some Serbian sillyness
C-Haos, huh? I actually like that more over the... whatever the name even means in that language.

weskersbarber wrote:
There was a leak a while back that there'd be an extra chapter DLC when the "Gold Edition" of the game releases on the Wii U.

Is there a date for that release?
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 am

Cyberization wrote:

Since the secret ending has Jake about to fight some B.O.W's in the Middle East, is probably safe to say that China is f*cked and the infection has spread to the Middle East (either that, or Neo Umbrella is just being OCD with their 'kill everything' plan). But still, I found it quite odd that the Chinese government didn't attack the situation in Lanshiang. I mean, you only see the BSAA but you would've thought that China itself would've gotten involved.

weskersbarber wrote:

Well, if you guys want to have a story DLC, how about a Fong Ling/Bruce McGivern scenario set in the aftermath of China's infestation? I mean, at the end of Dead Aim Fong did say she wanted to return to China so unless she changed her mind and went to go live in the United States of America with Bruce, it's actually pretty likely. Wouldn't mind seeing their side of the events. And of course, we all want a Hunk DLC, so maybe him getting approached by Neo-Umbrella but refusing? Knowing Hunk he would probably investigate China just for kicks to see what the hell Neo-Umbrella is doing. Maybe have his partner be Vector, with the rest of Delta Team in contact over the radio?

Ooh, or maybe have Goblin 6 be Hunk's partner. Maybe he went back and got her before Raccoon City blew up. Or more likely, she escaped on her own and they met up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:43 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Is there a date for that release?
I went and checked. Apparently the Wii U port has been cancelled. Now I'm only hoping that the extras still exist and will be released on a later date.

AWDCP wrote:
Well, if you guys want to have a story DLC, how about a Fong Ling/Bruce McGivern scenario set in the aftermath of China's infestation? I mean, at the end of Dead Aim Fong did say she wanted to return to China so unless she changed her mind and went to go live in the United States of America with Bruce, it's actually pretty likely. Wouldn't mind seeing their side of the events. And of course, we all want a Hunk DLC, so maybe him getting approached by Neo-Umbrella but refusing? Knowing Hunk he would probably investigate China just for kicks to see what the hell Neo-Umbrella is doing. Maybe have his partner be Vector, with the rest of Delta Team in contact over the radio?

Ooh, or maybe have Goblin 6 be Hunk's partner. Maybe he went back and got her before Raccoon City blew up. Or more likely, she escaped on her own and they met up.
I actually like the idea of Fong Ling having her own scenario in the aftermath. Maybe she could even meet her secret agent counterpart, Ada? Then again, she IS a secret agent working for the Chinese government so I don't really see them sending someone like her in a zombie infested town. Who knows, though.

As for Goblin 6, she's pretty much dead. The last radio conversation she had with HUNK had her mentioning that she was injured and surrounded by zombies. There's no way she survived from the sewers.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 am

Just beaten Leons and Chris' stories back to back. I'm amazed by the game, really dont understand why is it considered to be a flop. The gameplay is amazing, Leons was pretty dark and at times quite creepy (wasnt that what you've missed?) when Chris had a lot of action, just ball to the wall, mixed to really emotional parts. Graphics are quite impressive, but never went far from RE5, could have been better, or maybe RE 5 graphics were so awesome, that it will take generation 4 game engine to make something better. I loved how they ported controls, seems to be much easier then on consols. Wonderful game, just cant wait to RE7, capcom should continue what they are doing. Want to see Chris Back again ! ! !
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:22 am

I can't seem to get into Resident Evil 6 that much. It may be because I'm busy, or it may be due to me being sucky at the game, but it's not grabbing me like the other did. It's probably me though. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
I can't seem to get into Resident Evil 6 that much. It may be because I'm busy, or it may be due to me being sucky at the game, but it's not grabbing me like the other did. It's probably me though. Razz
Not it's not you. The game is pretty much nothing but garbage.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:34 pm

I enjoyed the game but it wasn't what I was expecting.
I mean it's a decent game to play but not a decent Resident Evil experience.
I will just have to satisfy my RE craving with Revelations for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Vandal wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Well there's the fact that Moving and shooting is in a numbered title. It should've been added in 4. If Rockstar can put it in San Andreas than, I wonder why it took Capcom 13 years to do so. The crossovers were pretty good, but the story itself is still strange.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:09 am

Vandal wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

This
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:54 am

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Well there's the fact that Moving and shooting is in a numbered title. It should've been added in 4. If Rockstar can put it in San Andreas than, I wonder why it took Capcom 13 years to do so. The crossovers were pretty good, but the story itself is still strange.
Really? I thought repeating the bossfights were lazy and repetative. I did like the one cutscene with Chris and Leon. The confusion on their faces were priceless. But I didn't mind the moving and shooting. I wouldn't have cared if there wasn't any moving and shooting.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:06 am

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Really? I thought repeating the bossfights were lazy and repetative. I did like the one cutscene with Chris and Leon. The confusion on their faces were priceless. But I didn't mind the moving and shooting. I wouldn't have cared if there wasn't any moving and shooting.
Oh yes. I didn't really like the repeating boss fights. I didn't have much of a problem with it during Chris and Jake's campaign since they were more spread out than Leon's chapter 5. It's like the moment we get to the quad tower, it's all about "killing" Simmons. They should have held off until the end.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:30 am

Vandal wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

Thank heavens I'm not the only one. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:36 am

There's 7 billion people on the planet, there's bound to be people who agree with you.

Also, the Simmons fight… I'm just not sure anyone enjoyed that part of the game. Capcom tried to make the last boss so epic, but instead made it redundant and boring. Dragging the fight out for that long was a bad idea. An the fact that the game has no chapter breaks except in the menu that has a horrible interface… just made the game that much longer.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:31 pm

I don't think it deserved some of the scores it got and all the hate it receives. But I agree it was a massive disappointment for a majority of the fan base (me being sort of included). I enjoyed it but I still felt as if it could have been so much more than it was, it had create potential but it didn't deliver on many aspects.

I REALLY wish they would have went into more detail about how Jake is Wesker's son, they BARELY even talk about it, and that whole part of the story feels as if it doesn't even need to be there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Hopefully they can correct these things in RE7. As much as I like the game, it's still not perfect. I didn't mention this before, but Leon's stupidity with 'Ada' got on my nerves even more than the constant Simmons battles. Chris and Piers were right there about to kill the head of Neo-Umbrella until Leon's so-called "love" prevents this causing Chris and Piers to go through more pain than necessary. The files state that Leon HATES bio-terrorists, but the moment it's "Ada", he's like "She's a key 'witness'". He's basically trying to let her get away with what she did in Edonia, to Jake, Sherry, Chris, and the B.S.A.A. I don't care who you are, if you're the true Big Bad trying to cause a global genocide, I WILL kill you if I need to. If I care about you, I might hesitate, but I'll hopefully get past it. If Leon can kill his best friend (friends for 15 years and of course with hesitation), then he should be able to kill "Ada".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:33 am

Nobudy wrote:
Hopefully they can correct these things in RE7. As much as I like the game, it's still not perfect. I didn't mention this before, but Leon's stupidity with 'Ada' got on my nerves even more than the constant Simmons battles. Chris and Piers were right there about to kill the head of Neo-Umbrella until Leon's so-called "love" prevents this causing Chris and Piers to go through more pain than necessary. The files state that Leon HATES bio-terrorists, but the moment it's "Ada", he's like "She's a key 'witness'". He's basically trying to let her get away with what she did in Edonia, to Jake, Sherry, Chris, and the B.S.A.A. I don't care who you are, if you're the true Big Bad trying to cause a global genocide, I WILL kill you if I need to. If I care about you, I might hesitate, but I'll hopefully get past it. If Leon can kill his best friend (friends for 15 years and of course with hesitation), then he should be able to kill "Ada".
To be fair, Ada was completely innocent when it came to the Neo-Umbrella stuff and he did not know she had a doppelganger until later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next