HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?

Go down 
+10
Evil Rage42
DeadlyGenetics
ThomVD
SWITCHMYND
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
leon248
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:08 am

halestride wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
The Outbreak games are great games if you're looking for the feel of earlier Resident Evil games. The first Outbreak had pretty good reviews. The biggest complaint was no headset chatting capability. Instead you had a few options by pressing the D-Pad which made the characters say things like "help!" and "fuck!" which you would hear 10543085483 times while playing. The 2nd game got mostly negative reviews mainly because nothing was changed. You were pretty much paying 50.00 for 4 new levels with very minor changes. Capcom got greedy and instead of releasing all the scenarios they tried releasing them all sepratly in different games. This didn't work and fans didn't get to see the other most likely awesome scenarios that were planned.
So I take it you thing I shouldn't get outbreak file 2

Definatly get both if you can. The Outbreak games are alot fun with plenty of unlockables. I was just saying Capcom pretty much ruined the series trying to make a quick buck. It sucks because in today's world where DLC is the norm this type of game could be successful
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
halestride wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
The Outbreak games are great games if you're looking for the feel of earlier Resident Evil games. The first Outbreak had pretty good reviews. The biggest complaint was no headset chatting capability. Instead you had a few options by pressing the D-Pad which made the characters say things like "help!" and "fuck!" which you would hear 10543085483 times while playing. The 2nd game got mostly negative reviews mainly because nothing was changed. You were pretty much paying 50.00 for 4 new levels with very minor changes. Capcom got greedy and instead of releasing all the scenarios they tried releasing them all sepratly in different games. This didn't work and fans didn't get to see the other most likely awesome scenarios that were planned.
So I take it you thing I shouldn't get outbreak file 2

Definatly get both if you can. The Outbreak games are alot fun with plenty of unlockables. I was just saying Capcom pretty much ruined the series trying to make a quick buck. It sucks because in today's world where DLC is the norm this type of game could be successful
I have outbreak one just need to get two now.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I personally cant get into it because of the controls. Whether it's really good or bad I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
MasterOfUnlocking
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MasterOfUnlocking

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm

I disliked the story of Outbreak. I also didn't like the game play as much as the main titles.

But Outbreak was still entertaining because of the stupid AI. Interacting with them was pretty fun, and sometimes hilarious. One time I watched Joe get chased back and forth by a zombie while yelling "My life is s**t"
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 am

You hate outbreak because of the story and because of its game-play? Outbreak 1 and file 2 take place during RE2 and RE3 and I find any new story segment involving Raccoon City interesting(ORC doesn't count) and game-play wise what didn't you like about it?

Also Joe? you mean coin wielder Jim right? =P
Back to top Go down
MasterOfUnlocking
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MasterOfUnlocking

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:42 am

DXP wrote:
You hate outbreak because of the story and because of its game-play? Outbreak 1 and file 2 take place during RE2 and RE3 and I find any new story segment involving Raccoon City interesting(ORC doesn't count) and game-play wise what didn't you like about it?

Also Joe? you mean coin wielder Jim right? =P

I feel like a lot of the areas the characters ended up in was random or stupid. Like how they ended up in the Umbrella Lab for example. And who the hell takes shelter from zombies in the subway? That's a horrible idea, lol.

I don't hate the game play, I just don't like it as much as main titles' game play.

And damn it! I meant Jim! Embarassed

Who do you normally play as in the Outbreaks? Usually I play as Cindy or Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:25 pm

MasterOfUnlocking wrote:
I feel like a lot of the areas the characters ended up in was random or stupid. Like how they ended up in the Umbrella Lab for example. And who the hell takes shelter from zombies in the subway? That's a horrible idea, lol.
Actually the areas are character specific. While you can play as them all in all of the stages, for example the subway is Jim's stage as he works there. Yoko, on the other hand, has ties with Umbrella thus her being in the labs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2