HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?

Go down 
+10
Evil Rage42
DeadlyGenetics
ThomVD
SWITCHMYND
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
leon248
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? Empty
PostSubject: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 am

i had never played this game before and i need to know if the story is worth the time playing it.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:53 am

The story takes place before RE2 and RE3. It has a pretty good story because it shows you events that happened beforehand. You can check this out to see for yourself, but it really is a good game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 am

Classic RE with AI partners, original story, bunch of new characters, lots of replayability and you get to revisit familiar locations and characters. Only downsides are that the first file has aggravating load times and the difficulty on both is pretty high, although you still have multiple difficulty settings. Unlocked stuff carries from the first game to second and in the second you can unlock Lone Wolf mode which means no AI partners.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
The story takes place before RE2 and RE3.
Not just before but they span all throughout the initial outbreak to the destruction of Raccoon City.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:20 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Not just before but they span all throughout the initial outbreak to the destruction of Raccoon City.
Oh now I understand. Also, does outbreak file 2 still take place the same night as file 1? I never played file 2
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 am

Well, since the outbreak went on for four days and nights, the answer is no. The city wide outbreak supposedly happened on September 28th and Raccoon was destroyed on October 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:40 am

That makes perfect sense. Wow Mass you're like the RE timeline guru. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 am

Hey thanks Very Happy That's what I specialized in the school of RE.

I still only know the primary points of the stuff seen in games. I don't know much of the stuff that happened before the events of Zer0 and The Beginning.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hey thanks Very Happy That's what I specialized in the school of RE.

I still only know the primary points of the stuff seen in games. I don't know much of the stuff that happened before the events of Zer0 and The Beginning.

Did you try Resident Evil wiki? I went there and the timeline started from 1939 (the year Dr. James Marcus graduated).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 pm

I have Archives II and there's a somewhat comprehensible timeline there but it's just too much information for me to remember. Oh yeah and RE5 has the timeline too.

Anyway, the timeline starts waaaaaaaaay before that. The earliest entry in the Archives II timeline is from the 19th century but I think it goes even further.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Anyway, the timeline starts waaaaaaaaay before that. The earliest entry in the Archives II timeline is from the 19th century but I think it goes even further.

Wow the 19th century? I didn't know it could be date back that long. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:19 pm

I always thought they were fun, but from what I heard they were more fun to play online when the servers for the PS2 were still up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd say the RE Outbreak games are really worth playing if you've never played them before. Even with two partners the game can get pretty intense. Plus you can do lots of things that would of been awesome in the old school games. Like bashing open doors and melee weapons. It is a shame that they took the servers down, I've only ever played it offline and I know for a fact it'd be much better online.

Lets all cross our fingers that Capcom might someday, maybe, just maybe, remake them both for PSN. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Wow the 19th century? I didn't know it could be date back that long. Shocked
Yeah. I'll write it here, if you're interested: "The European merchant trading company Travis Trading begins its exploitation of the mineral resources of Africa".

The exact date is unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I thought it went even further than that. I mean like hundreds of years even before the 19th century.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:14 pm

I like the RE Outbreak. Others might say its a crap, but still its worth playing for.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 am

Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I thought it went even further than that. I mean like hundreds of years even before the 19th century.
Read the last part of what you quoted from me. I think it goes even further.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Game is great but I hate the controls.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:46 am

Why is this in pictures and videos?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Why is this in pictures and videos?
Ha Very Happy Moved this before I even saw your post.

Come on people, look where you post.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:54 pm

I enjoy both games personally myself. I like in File#2 how in the zoo if you play it on... I can't remember which mode it is exactly, Mass help me out here? But you can unlock the one door and go through it and encounter one of the 3(?) lionesses before you fight Max in the end. Unless you left Oscar run loose or he busted out of his arena. I know it's the one door that you can unlock in the office area with a code or something, but I haven't played it in so long I can't remember exactly.

But one of my favorite stages is Flashback from File#2 and Hellfire from Outbreak. Both are the fourth stages in each game but are my favorites to play through. Although Below Freezing Point is another stage I rather like quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 am

Outbreak is my favorite RE to date. I loved OBF2, but not as much mus the first. I am still hoping for an Outbreak 3. I love the characters, very unique and everything. Too bad I wasn't around to play online servers, but the single player still kicked ass. I feel that this game is underrated a bit.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am

The Outbreak games are great games if you're looking for the feel of earlier Resident Evil games. The first Outbreak had pretty good reviews. The biggest complaint was no headset chatting capability. Instead you had a few options by pressing the D-Pad which made the characters say things like "help!" and "fuck!" which you would hear 10543085483 times while playing. The 2nd game got mostly negative reviews mainly because nothing was changed. You were pretty much paying 50.00 for 4 new levels with very minor changes. Capcom got greedy and instead of releasing all the scenarios they tried releasing them all sepratly in different games. This didn't work and fans didn't get to see the other most likely awesome scenarios that were planned.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
The Outbreak games are great games if you're looking for the feel of earlier Resident Evil games. The first Outbreak had pretty good reviews. The biggest complaint was no headset chatting capability. Instead you had a few options by pressing the D-Pad which made the characters say things like "help!" and "fuck!" which you would hear 10543085483 times while playing. The 2nd game got mostly negative reviews mainly because nothing was changed. You were pretty much paying 50.00 for 4 new levels with very minor changes. Capcom got greedy and instead of releasing all the scenarios they tried releasing them all sepratly in different games. This didn't work and fans didn't get to see the other most likely awesome scenarios that were planned.
So I take it you thing I shouldn't get outbreak file 2
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I would say "get both". That way you can get all of the extra story from the beginning of the outbreak to the destruction of Raccoon City.

File#2 was also improved a lot from File#1.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I would say "get both". That way you can get all of the extra story from the beginning of the outbreak to the destruction of Raccoon City.

File#2 was also improved a lot from File#1.
Alright cool thanks mass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?   How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is resident evil outbreak is it good or bad?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next