HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ORC favorite character?favorite team?

Go down 
+14
leonskennedy232
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Mass Distraction
Madame Wesker
BloodMoney88
PAULSAMSON
S.Winters
Spike991
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
00biohazard
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 am

I changed my mind. Four Eyes is probably the only good looking Wolfpack member, and that's who I use now.

I was using him in that level where you fight Nemesis at the end. He almost reminds me of those guys in Survivor, the Sweepers.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 am

Spike991 wrote:
I changed my mind. Four Eyes is probably the only good looking Wolfpack member, and that's who I use now.

I was using him in that level where you fight Nemesis at the end. He almost reminds me of those guys in Survivor, the Sweepers.
He..? Four Eyes is a woman. She doesn't look anywhere near like the Sweeper team either.

Could it be that you're referring to Spectre?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 am

Spec Ops, Jill Valentine. Razz

If not her then Willow from the Spec Ops. Either Bertha or Four Eyes from the U.S.S.

Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

Playstation Network Madame.wesker

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 am

Ok, I don't know how to add a picture but I found a dry erase board in the tyrant lab with looks like notes from a r.p.d meeting. Big message; be safe out there. Little fuzzy but can make out wesker...easter egg?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 am

U.S.S Bertha and Foureyes.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

He..? Four Eyes is a woman. She doesn't look anywhere near like the Sweeper team either.

Could it be that you're referring to Spectre?

Yeah, that's the guy. He's got the Sam Fisher equipment on his face. I like him most. Only really.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 am

I too am quite digging Four Eyes. One thing I find very stupid is the guy with the invisibly cloak. Spectre I think it is. This isnt Harry fucking Potter. Whoevers idea it was should be fired and sentenced to life in prison.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:39 pm

It's Vector. And no, the invisible cloak is awesome.

As you can see, his cloak has hexagonal shapes in its pattern and it looks very electronic.

Spoiler:

It probably functions just like this:

ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 Invisibility_cloak

Where it takes videos of the surrounding areas and projects it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
It's Vector. And no, the invisible cloak is awesome.

As you can see, his cloak has hexagonal shapes in its pattern and it looks very electronic.

Spoiler:

It probably functions just like this:

ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 Invisibility_cloak

Where it takes videos of the surrounding areas and projects it.

No its not awesome. Not for RE anyway.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

Yes, it's awesome. We've had some invisible B.O.W.s before and you're bitching about an electronic cloak? It fits. You're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

It's awesome and there's basis for it in real life Science.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yes, it's awesome. We've had some invisible B.O.W.s before and you're bitching about an electronic cloak? It fits. You're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

It's awesome and there's basis for it in real life Science.

He actually isn't, cuz I totally agree. That type of BS has no place in RE, most especially back in 1998, which is when ORC takes place.

Just out of curiosity, what other enemies have had invisibility? I remember invisible Hunters in RER, but that just came out, and takes place a little more recently than 1998.

Besides, as much as the stupid wolfpack team stands out like a sore thumb compared to all of the other RE characters, like HUNK and Nicholai, and just Raccoon in general, that stuff, like invisibility is just too MGS. We don't need it in RE. I remember even complaining about that when I first saw it in an ORC trailer well before the game came out.

And DAYUM! Use spoilers for large images, please and thx!
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 pm

vector and favorite team is uss
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:

He actually isn't, cuz I totally agree. That type of BS has no place in RE, most especially back in 1998, which is when ORC takes place.

Just out of curiosity, what other enemies have had invisibility? I remember invisible Hunters in RER, but that just came out, and takes place a little more recently than 1998.

Besides, as much as the stupid wolfpack team stands out like a sore thumb compared to all of the other RE characters, like HUNK and Nicholai, and just Raccoon in general, that stuff, like invisibility is just too MGS. We don't need it in RE. I remember even complaining about that when I first saw it in an ORC trailer well before the game came out.

And DAYUM! Use spoilers for large images, please and thx!

Again, there's been invisible B.O.W.s. Novistador can camouflage and the invisible Hunters. It's stupid to bitch about an electronic cloak.

And no, I disagree, the Wolfpack do not stick out like sore thumbs especially since you're comparing them to HUNK. He was the basis of their designs. And of course they're gonna look out of place next to Nicholai, he's UBCS, different uniform.

And complaining about the technology when it takes place in 1998 is silly when Umbrella already has technology that hasn't been invented yet. Their genetic Science makes real world genetic Science looks like child's play.

So yeah, you guys are complaining for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:01 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Again, there's been invisible B.O.W.s. Novistador can camouflage and the invisible Hunters. It's stupid to bitch about an electronic cloak.

Yeah, I know, I mentioned the Hunters. And novistadors? Those aren't because of some technological stuff like what we see in ORC with stupid Vectre, it was something different, maybe more like how certain lizards can camoflauge.

Quote :
And no, I disagree, the Wolfpack do not stick out like sore thumbs especially since you're comparing them to HUNK. He was the basis of their designs. And of course they're gonna look out of place next to Nicholai, he's UBCS, different uniform.

Well your opinion is dully noted, and ignored.

They may have been based on HUNK's appearance, but they sure as heck don't look anything like him, at all. The only one that looks ok, is Spectre. Otherwise, Beltway is frickin huge and makes anybody look small, and even the women are ginormous.

They stand out like sore thumbs, and that's the bottom line. It doesn't look right. It would've been better if they had looked like any other USS member, like they always have, instead of being made to look all distinguished, that's the only reason they look like they do. Some of them have cool looks, I kinda like that weird blue face mask that Lupo has, but otherwise, they stand out too much.

And Nicholai is a big dude, and for him to look like a little child next to them, is unnacceptable. Has ziltch to do with him being UBCS and dressed differently.

Quote :
And complaining about the technology when it takes place in 1998 is silly when Umbrella already has technology that hasn't been invented yet. Their genetic Science makes real world genetic Science looks like child's play.

I'm talking about the technology shown in 1998, with everything prior to ORC. It was pretty spontaneous of them to introduce that like they did, and was really unnecessary.

Quote :
So yeah, you guys are complaining for no reason.

Nope, it's a completely legit complaint, fo real.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, I know, I mentioned the Hunters. And novistadors? Those aren't because of some technological stuff like what we see in ORC with stupid Vectre, it was something supernatural.

B.O.W.s aren't supernatural. They're biological mutations.

And how can it be stupid when it has basis in real life science? Again, complaining for no reason.

Quote :

You can ignore it all you want. It's still better than your complaining and bitching for no reason. I get it, you hated the game.

Quote :
They may have been based on HUNK's appearance, but they sure as heck don't look anything like him, at all. The only one that looks ok, is Spectre. Otherwise, Beltway is frickin huge and makes anybody look small, and even the women are ginormous.

Bertha IS tall. So is Beltway. Spectre and Vector about as tall as Nicholai and both Four Eyes and Lupo are shorter than the men. Maybe you should pay attention to the cutscenes next time. Heck, you didn't even know about the very obvious Goblin 6 cameo.

Quote :
They stand out like sore thumbs, and that's the bottom line.

So a team dressed in all black stands out like a sore thumb? I guess in your crazy little bizzaro world.

Quote :
It doesn't look right. It would've been better if they had looked like any other USS member, like they always have, instead of being made to look all distinguished, that's the only reason they look like they do. Some of them have cool looks, I kinda like that weird blue face mask that Lupo has, but otherwise, they stand out too much.

First of all, even the USS grunts in the game have different looks. If you play the first level over and over, you can see that some of the Alpha team members have different looks.

Second, who wants to play a game where everyone looks the same? As long as they all have the same theme and motiff in the costumes, it's fine. Again, complaining for no reason.

Quote :
And Nicholai is a big dude, and for him to look like a little child next to them, is unnacceptable. Has ziltch to do with him being UBCS and dressed differently.

He doesn't. You just don't pay attention closely.

Quote :

I'm talking about the technology shown in 1998, with everything prior to ORC. It was pretty spontaneous of them to introduce that like they did, and was really unnecessary.

Then why aren't you complaining about everything else? 90% that Umbrella does with Science hasn't been done yet either because the technology hasn't caught up yet or it's virtually impossible. You and the other guy zero'd in on Vector's cloak when it's not even the worse offender in the series in terms of technology/Science.

Quote :

Nope, it's random bitchery over a game you clearly dislike. Complain about the gameplay or the presentation of the storyline, I can understand. But any other complaints is just grasping at straws.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Guys its a game. A fun game at that. This was like an awesome game for just getting together with friends, with cool looking chracters, shooting the fuck out of zombies and soldiers. If you took this game a a serious addition to the RE franchise then you guys obviously arent getting it. Its like a spin off game. But lets not try to find realism in RE, that ceased to exist the day Leon S. Kennedy defied gravity running from lasers in 2005.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Realism in RE never existed. It started with the virus research in the first game.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:25 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Realism in RE never existed. It started with the virus research in the first game.

Well that isnt very far fetched to tell you the truth, the series got a little more ridiculous later on, with the gravity defying laser jumps, the boulder smashing and whatnot. The BOW development of the first game is perfectly plausible. You think biological experimentation and the development of lethal viruses dont exist?

Anyway I take ORC the way it should be taken. As a fun shooter game with the RE name branded on it. And SPECTRE FOR THE WIN!!

PS:Does anyone know where I can find a Spectre avatar or signature to use on the forums? google images isnt helping Sad
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

00biohazard wrote:

Well that isnt very far fetched to tell you the truth, the series got a little more ridiculous later on, with the gravity defying laser jumps, the boulder smashing and whatnot. The BOW development of the first game is perfectly plausible. You think biological experimentation and the development of lethal viruses dont exist?

Of course they exist but they don't create Hunters and Lickers out of said viruses. And viruses are usually limited to closely-related species in terms of infectation. Viruses in Resident Evil can infect anything.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Of course they exist but they don't create Hunters and Lickers out of said viruses. And viruses are usually limited to closely-related species in terms of infectation. Viruses in Resident Evil can infect anything.

Well your not supposed to take it in the most literal sense, JEEZUs man. I only meant it wasnt a completely outlandish plot, like fighting elves and enchanted dragons or whatever, or any paranormal stuff. Its horror was more based in reality, thats all Im saying, no need to go all myth busters on me.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Well your not supposed to take it in the most literal sense, JEEZUs man. I only meant it wasnt a completely outlandish plot, like fighting elves and enchanted dragons or whatever, or any paranormal stuff. Its horror was more based in reality, thats all Im saying, no need to go all myth busters on me.

I never took it anything in Resident Evil literally. Which is WHY I was defending Vector's electronic cloak.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:45 am

WyrmKing wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, I know, I mentioned the Hunters. And novistadors? Those aren't because of some technological stuff like what we see in ORC with stupid Vectre, it was something supernatural.

B.O.W.s aren't supernatural. They're biological mutations.

And how can it be stupid when it has basis in real life science? Again, complaining for no reason.

Quote :

You can ignore it all you want. It's still better than your complaining and bitching for no reason. I get it, you hated the game.

Quote :

Bertha IS tall. So is Beltway. Spectre and Vector about as tall as Nicholai and both Four Eyes and Lupo are shorter than the men. Maybe you should pay attention to the cutscenes next time. Heck, you didn't even know about the very obvious Goblin 6 cameo.

Quote :
They stand out like sore thumbs, and that's the bottom line.

So a team dressed in all black stands out like a sore thumb? I guess in your crazy little bizzaro world.

Quote :
It doesn't look right. It would've been better if they had looked like any other USS member, like they always have, instead of being made to look all distinguished, that's the only reason they look like they do. Some of them have cool looks, I kinda like that weird blue face mask that Lupo has, but otherwise, they stand out too much.

First of all, even the USS grunts in the game have different looks. If you play the first level over and over, you can see that some of the Alpha team members have different looks.

Second, who wants to play a game where everyone looks the same? As long as they all have the same theme and motiff in the costumes, it's fine. Again, complaining for no reason.

Quote :

He doesn't. You just don't pay attention closely.

Quote :

Then why aren't you complaining about everything else? 90% that Umbrella does with Science hasn't been done yet either because the technology hasn't caught up yet or it's virtually impossible. You and the other guy zero'd in on Vector's cloak when it's not even the worse offender in the series in terms of technology/Science.

Quote :

Nope, it's random bitchery over a game you clearly dislike. Complain about the gameplay or the presentation of the storyline, I can understand. But any other complaints is just grasping at straws.

Well it looks like we have our first ORC fanboy lol. So anyone who disagrees with you are just complaining for the sake of it? I like the game so saying im complaining because I hate the game means you are wrong. And I for one am glad you dont work for Capcom. No doubt that Spectre wouldnt be the only one with an invisible cloak if you were in charge. You would probably have it turned into some poor sci fi bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 am

I must say that I agree with Wyrm. The cloaking device is completely plausible seeing that we're dealing with Umbrella here. They obviously had the technology and funding to create stuff like that, even in 1998. I also like the different designs the characters have, I hate it when every character looks the same in a game.

If you'd like to complain about continuity errors in the timeframe the only understandable complaint would be that most of those guns didn't exist back then. GL mentioned this and I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I must say that I agree with Wyrm. The cloaking device is completely plausible seeing that we're dealing with Umbrella here. They obviously had the technology and funding to create stuff like that, even in 1998. I also like the different designs the characters have, I hate it when every character looks the same in a game.

If you'd like to complain about continuity errors in the timeframe the only understandable complaint would be that most of those guns didn't exist back then. GL mentioned this and I totally agree.

I like all the characters, just dont like the Cloak thing. Really pissed me off when I first seen it in the trailor. But ill get over it lol.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:26 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

Well it looks like we have our first ORC fanboy lol. So anyone who disagrees with you are just complaining for the sake of it? I like the game so saying im complaining because I hate the game means you are wrong. And I for one am glad you dont work for Capcom. No doubt that Spectre wouldnt be the only one with an invisible cloak if you were in charge. You would probably have it turned into some poor sci fi bullshit.

An ORC fanboy would personally rate it a 10/10. I rated it a 7/10.

And first of all, you can't even remember his name. It's VECTOR not SPECTRE. So clearly, you're hate for the game clouds your judgment and would find any reason to bitch about it.

Second, yes, you're complaining and bitching for no reason. At least an invisible cloak has basis in real life science while invisible B.O.W.s are not. 90% of what Umbrella does with Science is so farfetched yet you zero in on a stupid electronic cloak which has a counterpart in real life.

And some poor sci fi bullshit? Hate to break it to you but Resident Evil can be qualified as Science fiction with all the weaponry and genetic research Umbrella does. I guess you like to complain for no reason, so now ORC is some sci fi bullshit when Resident Evil can be qualified as sci fi from the very beginning.

Oh look! An invisible cloak in real life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD83dqSfC0Y

Too bad you're bitching for no reason so you can't see how it's not out of place in Resident Evil.

So why aren't you complaining about the Linear Launcher in Code: Veronica? That's sci fi. Oh, that's right. It's only OK to complain about ORC since it's a mediocre game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ORC favorite character?favorite team?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next