HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ORC favorite character?favorite team?

Go down 
+14
leonskennedy232
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Mass Distraction
Madame Wesker
BloodMoney88
PAULSAMSON
S.Winters
Spike991
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
00biohazard
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
So what if it's a spinoff? Survivor, Dead Aim and both Chronicles are canon and those are spinoffs. Hell, I even take Confidential Report, 4D-Executer and the Outbreaks as canon until proven otherwise.

You cannot change my mind. Maybe the game is inaccurate but some elements I can take as canon. Not all but some.

you said official sources say canon. Where? And what do you take as canon? Clearly its all non canon because spec ops were in zero games yet leon is working with them to protect sherry and jill faces nemesis with them. Its all non canon. If you believe every game and every detail even with irrefutable contradictions then i dont uderstand how it can possibly work.

And spin offs like survivor are on Rockfort island with Ark. Its not happening in lieu with Two major franchise entries whilst changing the whole mythology. Its clearly like an alternate reality style spin off as opposed to your other spin off comparisons which intertwine between other games such as after 2/3 but before cvx and were made to take advantage of the Gcon peripheral.

Umbrella chronicles is a prime example of canon and non canon. Only the Russian terminator BOW and South America are canon and the rest of a merging of all game elements hastily cut and pasted to make a basic retelling of just the necessary storylines to grasp the essentials.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:59 pm

I didn't say I believe everything. I said that some parts can be taken canon. Where did they say it? In press conferences they held before the game was out.

Other parts from the Chronicles were canon too. Like the stuff with Wesker etc. Stuff we had not seen before. You catch my drift?

Oh and btw. Outbreak and Confidential Report happened in Raccoon too but I'm sure you know that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Fernandofan, FAM FAM.

Take this cuppa of tea. And relax. It's okay.

So. Wut u been up to blud.

Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Fernando fan, you are taking this shit way too seriously. Its a RE third person shooter. Some parts are canon, and some parts aren´t. The designs seem to be inspired in the movies, so fucking what? is it in some way not making you enjoy your old RE2 or RE3? this game is meant to give you a third person experience in a zombie infested town, and the unique chance to play from umbrellas side instead of the survivors. I thought that was pretty cool. The appearance of canon RE characters are easter eggs. But this game in no way rewrites previous RE games, it just gives them some backround. Lighten up, smoke a joint or get laid, no point losing sleep over it. If you don´t like it, don´t play it, end of story. But your sounding really butthurt over nothing. Take a chill pill, dawg.

When people say its canon when its clearly not ill say it. I didnt even mention the films so i dont get your point. no need to degrade yourself with swearing either. I just finished RE3 today was ace which.is why its making me ask questions.

See i dont know about you, but RE games used to make me think of the story. ORC was enjoyable. way too short and i cant wait for the DLC ill buy day 1. My gripe is how this game was.promoted and portrayed. The trailers showed a whole load of awsome. The team chasing those two RPD officers, splitty up with beltway setting a trap, lupo going with spectre into the pitch black only to be surrounded by zombies and still trying to kill RPD members. Where was that?

What about the trailer with vector killing leon whos wounded infront of the RPD front doors? Spec ops team vs Wolfpack with Mr X thrown in? Where is all this content? Im not bothered about its accuracy if we had all this included what was promoted. But just 5 missions there was very little included and it made me think because there wasn't much there. Loved the fight with Mutated X, was ace with lickers hunting you. But i dont understand the traon yard bit and where it all came from.

I struggle with what this game is because its fun to blast zombies bit its just mindless fun. In a city full of stories and the promise of a new perspective on the events, i didnt think it would be a perspective of just throwing things in for fan cameos and not doing the source any justice.

If they removed everything bar nemmy and hunk it would be great. I can see them programming nemesis and being with hunk, screw whether it was the sewer because i still liked the intro. if they remake 2 and remove the sewer id be happy because IRC did it awsome. Its just the rest
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Fernando fan, you are taking this shit way too seriously. Its a RE third person shooter. Some parts are canon, and some parts aren´t. The designs seem to be inspired in the movies, so fucking what? is it in some way not making you enjoy your old RE2 or RE3? this game is meant to give you a third person experience in a zombie infested town, and the unique chance to play from umbrellas side instead of the survivors. I thought that was pretty cool. The appearance of canon RE characters are easter eggs. But this game in no way rewrites previous RE games, it just gives them some backround. Lighten up, smoke a joint or get laid, no point losing sleep over it. If you don´t like it, don´t play it, end of story. But your sounding really butthurt over nothing. Take a chill pill, dawg.

When people say its canon when its clearly not ill say it. I didnt even mention the films so i dont get your point. no need to degrade yourself with swearing either. I just finished RE3 today was ace which.is why its making me ask questions.

See i dont know about you, but RE games used to make me think of the story. ORC was enjoyable. way too short and i cant wait for the DLC ill buy day 1. My gripe is how this game was.promoted and portrayed. The trailers showed a whole load of awsome. The team chasing those two RPD officers, splitty up with beltway setting a trap, lupo going with spectre into the pitch black only to be surrounded by zombies and still trying to kill RPD members. Where was that?

What about the trailer with vector killing leon whos wounded infront of the RPD front doors? Spec ops team vs Wolfpack with Mr X thrown in? Where is all this content? Im not bothered about its accuracy if we had all this included what was promoted. But just 5 missions there was very little included and it made me think because there wasn't much there. Loved the fight with Mutated X, was ace with lickers hunting you. But i dont understand the traon yard bit and where it all came from.

I struggle with what this game is because its fun to blast zombies bit its just mindless fun. In a city full of stories and the promise of a new perspective on the events, i didnt think it would be a perspective of just throwing things in for fan cameos and not doing the source any justice.

If they removed everything bar nemmy and hunk it would be great. I can see them programming nemesis and being with hunk, screw whether it was the sewer because i still liked the intro. if they remake 2 and remove the sewer id be happy because IRC did it awsome. Its just the rest

Dude thats bull, i read in an earlier post that you were bitching about the game being too technological and not 1998ish, saying that the lab resembled the hive and not what was in RE2 and RE3. So you did mention the movies. And dude, did we get to fight majinis alone without sheva like RE5 once promised? did the majinis use a huge hook to bring down structures, or did they tackle chris? no but thats how the game was promoted. So I personally think your just flipping out over nothing. Take a chill pill brohim.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 am

00biohazard wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Dude thats bull, i read in an earlier post that you were bitching about the game being too technological and not 1998ish, saying that the lab resembled the hive and not what was in RE2 and RE3. So you did mention the movies. And dude, did we get to fight majinis alone without sheva like RE5 once promised? did the majinis use a huge hook to bring down structures, or did they tackle chris? no but thats how the game was promoted. So I personally think your just flipping out over nothing. Take a chill pill brohim.

How is it bull? It is too modernised and i criticised the advqncement not because of the film. And im not even flipping, im just criticising where ita due. massively dissapointing game.

pros;
solid gameplay mechanics
great graphics
some awsome environments
nice voice acting for re standards
great intrO
Great nemesis piece

Cons:
everything about timeline/locations arent logical or fit into the main series at all
no characterisation.
the AI is terrible. I play offline only and i cant do the EMP mission on Pro because the AI runs into spec ops and die.
Spec ops take far too many bullets its not even funny. even though they.stick their heads out and body it still takes over a clip to kill em
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:33 am

Fernandofan.

Mass has his opinion, and you can't change his mind.

Just like he can't change yours.

You have stated your opinion two bibles later.

The game has already heen published. I know. Fantastical, is it not.
ORC is not asking you to suck its wotsits.

We get it, man.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:24 am

My goodness all this seriousness over a game? Why in the world would you get so worked up over it? Everyone has their own opinion on something so just accept that and move the hell on! Also spell check or something please?

I understand being a serious fan and all that but if you just admitted to liking the game and 'playing it religiously for 2 weeks' why the hell are you still whining like this about what makes you unhappy with it?
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
My goodness all this seriousness over a game? Why in the world would you get so worked up over it? Everyone has their own opinion on something so just accept that and move the hell on! Also spell check or something please?

I understand being a serious fan and all that but if you just admitted to liking the game and 'playing it religiously for 2 weeks' why the hell are you still whining like this about what makes you unhappy with it?

Using my galaxy s2 princess and its hard to write everything. And playing it for 2 weeks and enjoying it means i cant criticise it massively but still enjoy it?

Anyway hope everyone enjoys RE6, im going now.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
I play offline only and i cant do the EMP mission on Pro because the AI runs into spec ops and die.
Spec ops take far too many bullets its not even funny. even though they.stick their heads out and body it still takes over a clip to kill em

You don't need to kill Spec Ops in EMP mission. In fact you don't need to kill anything in that room, just use your team of stupid AIs to keep Spec Ops busy while you pull out all generators and set bombs. Vector's Camo, Lupo's Supersoldier and Four Eye's Attraction Pheromone are most useful abilities there imo. If you play on Pro you have to take advantage of certain abilities for certain missions.
Spec Op dies from couple of headshots on Pro. Try different weapon if you got problems with this specific mission, ie using weapons like Mob Special there can be quite dull choice since bullets will spread too much.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:43 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Using my galaxy s2 princess and its hard to write everything. And playing it for 2 weeks and enjoying it means i cant criticise it massively but still enjoy it?

Anyway hope everyone enjoys RE6, im going now.

Ok I never said you couldn't criticize it. I just don't understand why you keep repeating yourself, that's all. Also do not refer to me as 'princess'.

The EMP mission isn't that hard. It only seems hard because it's an extremely small and tight area, and when Nicholai finally shows up and starts on you with his rifle you're gonna get hit. If you know where the Spec Ops are coming from you can take them out before they spread out and scatter. Like after you set the first EMP charge and raise the second Generator the door to your right will open and there will be a large group of Spec Ops there. Using a flash grenade, blind them before they leave then either use another grenade or open fire! That was the only part of the mission I had some trouble with. Take your time and use your brain rather then struggling. If you keep dieing look at what you're doing wrong and try a different strategy. If you can't handle it on that difficulty, go back to an easier setting and go over it a couple of times.

Oh and I'm only giving you some advice. Nothing more. And if it's too much trouble on your Galaxy S2 to push the 'Preview' button before submitting your post, read over it or slow down a little. It's kinda hard to take someone seriously when they can't at least spell right. Some people find themselves laughing more then reading. And no, I'm not trying to be rude or b*tchy or anything else like that so don't take my honesty the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Also do not refer to me as 'princess'.

I assume he meant Galaxy S2 Princess case/cover.. :[
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S2-i9100-Princess-Flip-Case-Cover-/220869068630

*Trolling*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ORC favorite character?favorite team?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6