Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What You Watched Last

Go down 
+49
PWNERX
Bulls-3ye
Hollapeno
Ssplain
Sakura the zombie slayer
Outbreakgirl
Valentine Fan
Teh Black Cat
Lightning Count
will1234562
MSR
Industrial Ridden
ChrisRedfieldRE156
WESKER2893
Lady Yuna
Tisu
The CG
RE Psycho
Billy Coen
Kino_00
Jill Sandwich
fernandofan08
chrisredfield84
ohmybasch
lyfesArcanum
leonskennedy232
TeRoR KiD
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
PAULSAMSON
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
Methsia
Vandal
ChickenHeart
Sithis Malkira
Fat_Albert_Wesker
No ah
Godzilla90s
Yoshi
Albert-Wesker
Trichos
weskersbarber
chocotricks
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
S.Winters
Spike991
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

What You Watched Last - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Ip Man 3 I love wing chun <3
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeathmawKiller
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
DeathmawKiller

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Last movie I watched was I think John Wick Chapter 2. Goddamn, I love Keanu Reeves. He's perfect for this grizzled assassin role. I got so excited when he finally used the pencil in a fight XD.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:30 pm

DeathmawKiller wrote:
Last movie I watched was I think John Wick Chapter 2. Goddamn, I love Keanu Reeves. He's perfect for this grizzled assassin role. I got so excited when he finally used the pencil in a fight XD.
Love the John Wick movies. They definitely pay proper homage to the old OTT John Woo stuff. Haven't seen Chapter 3 yet, but the original is my favorite so far. Loved the "noise complaint" scene.

As for what I watched last, I have an Internet data cap and no TV service at the moment, so I binged a few episodes of SWAT on Hulu on my phone. Nothing gets my motor running more than a honey like Lina Esco in tactical gear with an HK416.

What You Watched Last - Page 14 600px-SWAT17S1E01_32

Yes, I am a weird guy like that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Crisis on Infinite Earths! as a fan i don't think i've ever been more serviced.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Crisis on Infinite Earths! as a fan i don't think i've ever been more serviced.
I have had no one to discuss this with and it's been killing me! I loved the Earth-89 and Earth-66 cameos with Robert Wuhl and Burt Ward and literally rewound and watched them over and over again! "Holy crimson skies of death!" Burt's still got it! I only wish Adam West had lived long enough to take part. Crying or Very sad

Brandon Routh reprising his role from Superman Returns was equally as awesome because I've always felt that movie to be extremely underrated and unfairly judged for its link to the Christopher Reeve movies.

And you would not believe how much I squealed when Kevin Conroy spoke his first line in that familiar voice we all know so well. I don't care how many others put on the cowl, he always has been and always will be the quintessential Batman to me.

I've just started Part 3 now. So much for Earth-203 and Birds of Prey's Huntress and Oracle! Sad
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Routh officially has the best Superman suit ever!, Conroy is officially the best Batman ever! (no qualifiers necessary). And if you've finished episode 3... The Flash made me cry. Crying or Very sad

Honestly i don't know what more they can do to top this, maybe Mark Hamill as Joker?.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Routh officially has the best Superman suit ever!
Hands down. And when the John Williams score started playing right before and after he changed into it? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Quote :
Conroy is officially the best Batman ever! (no qualifiers necessary).
As Kevin Smith put it on the Crisis Aftermath special, "the one true Batman."

Quote :
And if you've finished episode 3... The Flash made me cry. Crying or Very sad
Oh, definitely. Though, admittedly, I figured there would be some kind of twist like that since I doubted they were actually going to kill off who will become the new face of the Arrowverse after Arrow ends and Stephen Amell bows out.

Quote :
Honestly i don't know what more they can do to top this, maybe Mark Hamill as Joker?.
My fanboyism has already gone nuclear, I don't think I would be able to handle something that awesome without exploding or melting. It's a good thing they decided to save Parts 4 and 5 until after the winter break. lol
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Hands down. And when the John Williams score started playing right before and after he changed into it? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
Yeah, and i loved the little bit of the Lois theme that plays when they bump into eachother. It's still the only proper OST for a Superman movie/show.

Quote :
As Kevin Smith put it on the Crisis Aftermath special, "the one true Batman."
Someone needs to animate the joke lines they had him say!. "Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger... may i take your order?".

Quote :
Oh, definitely. Though, admittedly, I figured there would be some kind of twist like that since I doubted they were actually going to kill off who will become the new face of the Arrowverse after Arrow ends and Stephen Amell bows out.
Yeah, i wasn't really feeling emotional for Grant's farewell's, since it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to die. But when the 90's theme stared playing... BAM! right in the feels.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 2:47 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Yeah, and i loved the little bit of the Lois theme that plays when they bump into eachother. It's still the only proper OST for a Superman movie/show.
Every time I hear the Williams score start to spin up, this scene comes to mind.

Quote :
Someone needs to animate the joke lines they had him say!. "Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger... may i take your order?".
"Only you can prevent forest fires." was my favorite. Make that a public service announcement and license it to the US Forestry Service to run on TV instead of that dumb bear. Or have Kevin Conroy voice the bear in the commercial. People might actually pay attention. Banhammer

But the line I want to hear him say is from BvS, "Do you bleed? You will." It's one of my favorite, if not my all time favorite, Batman quotes. I mean, I can "hear" it in my head, but it still isn't the same as hearing it with my ears.

Quote :
Yeah, i wasn't really feeling emotional for Grant's farewell's, since it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to die. But when the 90's theme stared playing... BAM! right in the feels.
It was heartwarming in a way, too. Earth-90 Barry had lost his entire world, everyone he loved and cared about. I can't even begin to fathom how that would feel. But he got a second chance, to prevent that from happening to not just our Barry, his friend, but also an infinite number of other Barrys and the ones they love. Then the flashback with Tina just before he dies, to me, says, Barry, you've done your job well. You're the hero we always knew you were. It's time to come and join us.

The Arrowverse gets a lot of flack for supposedly being a series of "teen shows", but I really don't think there's anyone that loves and respects the source material like its cast and creative minds do. That's why it will always be head and shoulders above the DCEU for me.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 4:51 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
It was heartwarming in a way, too. Earth-90 Barry had lost his entire world, everyone he loved and cared about. I can't even begin to fathom how that would feel. But he got a second chance, to prevent that from happening to not just our Barry, his friend, but also an infinite number of other Barrys and the ones they love. Then the flashback with Tina just before he dies, to me, says, [i]Barry, you've done your job well. You're the hero we always knew you were. It's time to come and join us.

It works on an out of universe level too. His show was unceremoniously canceled, but after 30 years John Wesley Shipp's version of The Flash finally got his heroic (and iconic) send off. Run Barry... Run.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:01 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
It works on an out of universe level too. His show was unceremoniously canceled, but after 30 years John Wesley Shipp's version of The Flash finally got his heroic (and iconic) send off. Run Barry... Run.
You're right, I agree. It may have taken almost 30 years, but Shipp's Flash finally got the closure and proper series finale he was denied.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm

So, resuming this discussion as I just watched the final two parts, this was a surprise I never expected.

Spoiler:

It was just a cameo slipped in while Barry was traveling around the Speed Force after getting separated from the others and he played no part in the story, but it was still cool as hell to see DCEU Flash and CW Flash sharing a scene together.

I am curious about that Flash suit in the background, though. It doesn't look like Barry's previous suit (the red is too dark, more of a blood red than crimson) and it's not Earth-90 Barry's suit either. Very intriguing. Suspect

I can't wait to see what all has changed on Earth Prime (you know, besides the obvious of every CW DC show now taking place on the same Earth and Lex Luthor rewriting himself as a hero ... which is both interesting and unsettling at the same time). Here's hoping they bring back some fan favorites like Deadshot and Kevin Conroy gets another shot at portraying Bruce Wayne at some point.

And I also loved the fourth wall breaks in Part 5.
Nate Heywood: "Don't tell me you got roped into another crossover?"
Dig: "I'm never letting my son watch this show again."

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:03 am

Not gonna lie, that scene kinda floored me. That and...
Spoiler:
I guess enough time has passed that they're not ashamed of it any more. LoL!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:48 pm

I don't think spoiler tags for story discussion are needed since it's been almost a week since the last two parts aired. I just tagged the image of Ezra and Grant because it stretched the page.

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Not gonna lie, that scene kinda floored me. That and...
Spoiler:
I guess enough time has passed that they're not ashamed of it any more. LoL!
While the clip was taken from the Ryan Reynolds movie, I think it's supposed to be referencing the upcoming HBO Green Lantern show. They just used a clip from the movie because they didn't have anything from the show to use. As far as them not being ashamed of it, Deadpool used Cable's time travel device to go back and fix that mistake. Razz

But the Green Lantern Corps has been hinted to exist within the Arrowverse's corner of the DC Multiverse before, though. In Elseworlds Part II, Earth-90 Barry hinted that Diggle's Earth-90 doppleganger was John Stewart.

Quote :
Spoiler:
I would love to see them race. Ezra thinking Grant was cosplaying him and them complimenting each others' suits was an absolute nerdgasm. lol! Unfortunately, I expect this to be the first and last crossover between the Arrowverse and the DCEU since Ezra's appearance was done at the behest of WB (probably to keep his version of the character in peoples' minds since Ezra's solo movie is still a couple years off) and not something originally planned for Crisis. In fact, since Ezra's Barry wasn't shown in the montage of restored Earths at the end of Crisis, he and the whole DCEU should actually be dead. Much like it practically is IRL. Banhammer
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:43 pm

[quote="Ghost Leader"]
Quote :
he and the whole DCEU should actually be dead. Much like it practically is IRL. Banhammer

Ohhhhh! Sick Burn!.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:47 pm

Well, I mean, besides Wonder Woman, all the movies have received lukewarm receptions (not to say I disliked them, mind you). Justice League was an absolute failure and both Henry Cavil and Ben Afleck have departed from their roles as Superman and Batman (which is a pity, because I quite liked "Batfleck") probably because of it.

Don't get me wrong, I want the DCEU to succeed because I consider myself a DC guy at heart and I'm honestly just sick of Marvel movies right now, but Warner Bros. tried to play catch-up to the MCU way too fast and it hurt them badly. BvS did a pretty good job of establishing Batman and Wonder Woman (more so the former than the latter, though), but Flash and Aquaman should have gotten their solo movies to establish them before Justice League, not after.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 2:55 am

Yeah, i here you. And i'm not very confident they can course correct either. Since it looks like they want to turn it into the Harley Quinn cinematic universe.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:43 am

And speaking of John Diggle and the Green Lantern Corps.

What You Watched Last - Page 14 Arrow-series-finale-green-lantern
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
And speaking of John Diggle and the Green Lantern Corps.

What You Watched Last - Page 14 Arrow-series-finale-green-lantern

"John Diggle of Earth, you are capable of overcoming great fear..."

Last edited by Bulls-3ye on Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:15 pm

If anyone is worthy of a power ring, it's John Diggle.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Sonic The Hedgehog Movie 😊
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 10:22 am

RebelliousQueen wrote:

Went to see it with a couple of friends last Friday. It was pretty okay. Not excellent but good.

The last movie I watched was Annabelle. I'm starting to get a feeling that there is at least one demon figure put into every Conjuring movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 3:13 pm

The Matrix Reloaded was on last night so I watched it. They are filming a 4th one now apparently lol
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 6:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:

Went to see it with a couple of friends last Friday. It was pretty okay. Not excellent but good.
The fact that it outperformed Birds of Prey seems to be making a few people from behind the scenes angry. I heard Gail Simone, the movie's writer, went on a bizarre Twitter rant blaming "old white men" for it. Rolling Eyes Why can't WB just swallow the hard truth of the matter and admit they royally messed up by rushing into Justice League?

Rumors claim Days Gone got a similar treatment when a number of publications attempted to review-bomb it for outselling Mortal Kombat in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:

The fact that it outperformed Birds of Prey seems to be making a few people from behind the scenes angry. I heard Gail Simone, the movie's writer, went on a bizarre Twitter rant blaming "old white men" for it. Rolling Eyes Why can't WB just swallow the hard truth of the matter and admit they royally messed up by rushing into Justice League?

Well I mean, what did they expect? An R rated movie continuing from the highly critisized and ridiculously bombed Suicide Squad based on a team of B tier villains and not even following any of their comic stories versus a movie for the whole family about a childhood favorite character? Just the fact that it was R rated versus PG already has a part in it.

Besides, the people telling others to go and watch Birds of Prey not based on an actually well written and interesting story but solely because it was a movie made by mostly women did not help the matter. I don't care who wrote it, I care if it's good or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Watched Last   What You Watched Last - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

What You Watched Last
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14